- Text Size +
She receives a message on her phone, from you. She reads it slowly and carefully. “Stupid little kid, probably just hiding.” She mutters to herself. NO! She thinks you’re joking! You pull out your phone, and while engrossed in sending another message, you don’t notice the large shadow looming above you, as her socked foot comes straight at you like a torpedo. You look away from your phone from a second, to see a large object coming down on you. You scream in fear, then try to roll out of the way. It was too late, you were too distracted.

Her foot comes down on your insignificant tiny body like a boulder. It smooshes you into the floor, as the pressure on your body is so high. You try to scream, but the ball of her foot stops you from doing so, as it pushes harder and harder onto you as she goes on her ‘tiptoes’ to reach for the cereal. You hear a crack. Then another. You feel your ribs breaking inside of you. You open your mouth to scream but it just shoves part of her sock down your throat. You sit there, in extreme pain, under your GODDAMN SISTER’S FOOT!

When she had got the box of cereal, she went back to normal standing pressure. You slid out under her sole and screamed in pain. You had broken at least 3 ribs, and you were puking up hairs. You are determined to try to get her attention, but not like this. You sprint along the kitchen floor, which feels longer than the Amazon Rainforest, but eventually, you reach the carpet jungle which is the living room. This room would be much harder to traverse, since there were lots of pieces of fabric sticking out of the floor. You crawl over to the couch, and squeeze underneath it. This is a safe place to text. You pull your phone out and continue typing the messa— wait. Where’s your phone?

Oh dang, you lost it, while being smooshed under your sister’s foot! You begin to realise the absolute gravity if the situation, and you start to cry. You kneel down and sob for a good 5 minutes, before you hear a familiar thudding. Suddenly, out of nowhere, her shoes appear, walking toward the couch. Oh no, you know what’s going to happen. Suddenly she pulls off one of her shoes, the kicks it under the couch. The back cuff of it hits you and knocks you flying on the floor. The second shoe arrives, just poking out of the side of the couch. You wonder. This is your fantasy. What if, you could experience your fantasy, while the size of a quarter? While she is engrossed in her movie, this is the perfect opportunity to snoop in her shoes! But, what if what happened last time happens again? You don’t want to get stuck in there... but thats a risk you’re willing to take!

You run to the front of her shoe and climb up the foxing. You do a leap onto her laces and grapple up to the mouth of her shoe. This fall will be around 2 meters for you, but like, an inch, for your sister. Regardless of what Faith is doing, you hop down inside her shoe and slip in a small slick of sweat. You fall face down in bit of muck, but quickly stand up and brush it off. The stench in this part of the shoe is very low, but still a lovely smell. Do you dare to go further? What if you get trapped? Despite these thoughts, you wander deeper anyway. After around 3 steps, you already feel the warmth radiating from the sole and onto your body, and the smell is getting stronger. This smell would usually disgust others, but you’ve always had a strange fantasy about feet, and shoes, and getting shrunk.

This is so wild! Living out the best thing ever! You wander deeper into the shoe, into the toe section. The smell is extremely strong here, and you begin to feel light-headed again. Oh no, not again! You run back to the heel section and begin jumping up to climb out, but you can’t. You’re too small. You continue shrinking for a while, until you’re around 1/8th of an inch tall. You grab ot the fabric inside the shoe, but they’re to big to grip to. You spend a long time trying to escape, but to no avail. You admit defeat and go back to the toe section. You feel the weird lightheadedness again. You feel sick. You fall over forwards and are knocked unconscious by the extreme heat and the strong stench.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... THUD! Your sister’s feet hit the floor and wake you up. You realise that her movie must be done! Her foot appears under the couch and grabs the shoe you aren’t in. She swings it around for a while, while she watches the end scene. She then slips it on, and her other foot comes for your shoe. You run to the heel secrion and begin jumping and grabbing frantically, but nothing works. As her toes slide in and hold you underneath them, your face is slid along the sole of the shoe. Small pieces of dirt and large puddles of sweat are pushed inside your mouth as you are grinded along the shoe. Finally, you reach the toe section, where you are stuck between her big and middle toe. You seem to have slipped inside the sock, through the fabric, and you are now stuck by sweat glue inbetween her toes. You tug yoursef free, but it doesn’t work. She lifts her foot up high, then stomps it. You are tugged free from the sticky glue, which you are now encased in, and you fall unconscious inside her sock, where you slide down to underneath the bare sole of her foot. The last sense of consciousness fades as the sweat pouring from her foot soaks you...
Chapter End Notes:
This isn’t the end! Stay tuned!