- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Ever since I was shrunk by my girlfriend, she kept me naked in a small bird-like cage, secured by a padlock, where I was expected to wait until she’d come home from work or desired my services, whatever they may be. At first, it was difficult getting used to the new routine. There was a time where I’d try to escape my massive Goddess, but it was pathetic, really. Besides, I’d be too small to even cross the continent that was her apartment, assuming she didn’t catch me and end me first. 

I’d like to believe she would never hurt me, really, I would. But, there was something in her eyes that would flicker with sadistic lust any time she got in one of her moods, which was often. The best I could do was anything she’d ask, and hope that she would not realize how replaceable I truly was. 

So, to pass the time, I’d sit and twiddle my thumbs, dreaming of my freedom, and waiting for that heavy door to be pushed open and be followed by a thunderous groan to warn me that it was time to play. 

 

“God, work sucked today,” she said.

 

The door shut and something was dropped onto the floor with a thud. With every sound her dragging footsteps made, my heart beat faster. When she rounded the corner, I could see her. Her beauty somehow managed to surprise me everyday. Everything about her looked soft-- smooth pale skin, round curves, light bouncy brown curls, and plump painted red lips I longed to kiss. 

She looked over to me and smiled, and for a moment, it made me feel safe. Comforted. That didn’t last long.

 

“I’ve been on my feet for eight hours,” she said, “I’m desperate for a foot massage.”

 

She reached both hands behind her neck and unlatched her necklace, from which the key to my enclosure dangled like a charm. She used it to unlock the gate. My Goddess stuck her hand inside and it cast a shadow over me. I gulped. The hand came down quickly and scooped me up. I could fit easily in her palm, which gripped me tightly, making it difficult to breathe.

 I wasn’t trapped long, and when she dropped me with a bounce at the foot of her bed, I sucked in as much air as I could. My girlfriend climbed into bed too, causing an earthquake beneath my feet and knocking me back. It was nauseating. Shutting my eyes, I took a fistful of the sheets on either side of me and held on tightly, until everything was still. Slowly opening one lid at a time, I found myself between the heels of my Goddess’ enormous feet. The scent was strong, but not horrible— although, maybe I’d just gotten used to it. I looked up at my Goddess, who was sitting upright, glaring down at me. 

 

“Well, you know what to do.”

 

I nodded. Both of her feet were laying on their sides, parallel to one another. I chose the left foot first. I wobbled as I stood, trying to balance myself, then carefully made my way over to her arches— curved and soft like the rest of her.

I pressed my whole body against the skin, which made my Goddess whimper. Her skin was very sensitive in most places. Still, because of how small I was, I’d need to massage her with my entire being if I wanted to make sure she felt me. So, I did. I rubbed my tiny palms into her, lightly pressing in my hips, and licking at a day’s worth of dirt and sweat. I could hear her giggling from above, it made everything around me shake, and I had to cling tightly to her to keep from falling over. I worked my way up, kissing and licking, rubbing and kneading, humping and grinding against every surface. Each movement earned a response, too— wiggling her toes, whimpering, digging her heels further into the mattress. Being able to please her is what gave my life meaning. I wanted to work hard. For her.

I gave her soles the same amount of attention, pushing through the fatigue and dry mouth. I knew I couldn’t stop. When I got to her toes, I took a deep breath, before passionately kissing the biggest one. She pressed the toe back against me. I hadn’t noticed she’d been inching her other foot closer to me until I felt it against my back. Both sets of toes squished at my fragile body, and I yelped.

“H-hey, be careful.”

She didn’t hear. Nor did she care. 

I was trapped between her feet at the torso, and while I tried to push myself away, I couldn’t ignore the feeling of extreme ecstasy. Physically it showed, as my erection grew, sticking between a pair of her toes. She must have noticed, because she squeezed back, just lightly enough to make me moan.

“Go ahead. Why don’t you fuck these feet you love so much, my little toy?”

I didn’t protest, holding on tightly as I thrust myself again and again. She began to touch herself too. When I turned my head, I watched as her giant fingers glided over her pink wet sex. Just the image of it made me even harder.  

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

She was muttering to herself, rubbing her clit hard and fast. I tried to match her pace, but it was too much. Within seconds, I was cumming, but that didn’t stop her from molesting me with her feet. Nor did she stop touching herself. It was as if she was insistent on draining every last bit of cum from my body. While the pleasure was still there, my eyes watered at the pain that was building up, yet orgasm after orgasm came. 

She stopped abusing me when we were both interrupted by a loud rumbling, coming from her stomach. Then she giggled.

She stopped masturbating to reach over and pick me up. I didn’t bother to struggle, my body was completely worn out. She must have been able to tell because she giggled again.

“You look like you’ve had fun,” she said. “But I have another task for you.”

She pulled me up close to her face, dangling me in front of her mouth. Her nose twitched a bit and she frowned.

“Disgusting. I hope you don’t taste as bad as you smell.”

“What do you--”

I was cut off by her tongue, licking the length of my entire body in a single stroke. When she pulled the threateningly huge pink muscle back, a string of saliva clung from it to my face. 

“Mmm.”

She went in again, this time sending shivers throughout my entire body. And again. And again. She was treating me like candy, and there was no way of stopping it. 

“I can’t take it anymore.”

This time she shoved me in her mouth completely, tossing me against the sticky wet and bumpy surface of her tongue. She brought her lips together quickly, and everything went dark, trapping me in the humid cavern. I struggled to get onto my hands and knees, but that was pointless, because she quickly slammed me up against the roof of her mouth.The tip of her tongue began to knead into me-- my face, my chest, my still sensitive and dripping cock. I cried out, but it would have been impossible for her to hear me. 

She let her tongue fall back into its natural resting place, and I fell too, rolling forward to where her teeth were clenched together. I was in a prison, dripping with saliva, while she effortlessly tossed me around like a piece of food. I crawled forward, desperate to at least break free from here. I’d rather be anywhere else on her body but in here. 

She hummed again, the sound so loud it ruptured my ear drums before I had a chance to cover them. I screamed again. Suddenly, I began to slide backwards, and realized what she was doing--tilting her head back. There was nothing to hold onto, everything was so slippery. I was so slippery. I looked back into the deep dark tunnel that was her throat. This had to be some sort of tease. My Goddess could be cruel, but she would never do this. She would never eat me! Right?

I tried to fight my way forward, but I kept falling back. Pretty soon my legs were dangling down the slimy hole. Then she began to gulp, a wave of saliva pulling me down with it until she had half my body trapped. Then another gulp. Everything was so tight, squeezing me in one gigantic embrace. Then the third and final gulp brought me down completely, as I began to slide down and become one with my Goddess forever.