- Text Size +

 

Kill you? Tonight?

For some reason, you didn’t think she would actually kill you. Something about her overwhelming presence made you feel safe, like she was watching over you. She made you her slave, yeah, but surely she wouldn’t want to lose her new servant right? Knowing that she would actively kill you changes the way you feel. You don’t feel safe anymore. You feel like you’re about to expire, that your existence lies in the hands of a girl who can literally snuff you out between her fingers.

Why is she doing this?

---------------------------

Her toe rests on your entire body. Your face is covered with the bottom of her flesh, and your feet remain crushed under her ball. Despite the circumstances, you are pretty comfortable. Not having to move is great for your legs, especially since you aren’t sure if they still work. And as long as you kept kissing her toe, she won’t press down too hard.

Kissing her toe is weird. It was disgusting at first, and it still is. But the more must you breath in, the less it smells. Your head fogged back up, but it’s an easy trade off for your sanity. 

Also, you’re starting to become comfortable with your size. Everything is still big and scary, but you have a firm grip on perception. You can tell just how big and scary everything actually is now in relation to you, and you’re less intimidated because of it.

Alyse gets bored and increases your pressure. You try to appease her by kissing faster, but she doesn’t let it. You want to scream, feeling your nose press into your face. Your eyes feel like they’re going to pop. You maneuver your hand out from under her foot and start banging on the side of her toe. It doesn’t budge, and her toe continues to press down on your face.

Your heart skips a beat as you feel yourself start to move. Alyse drags your body in circles along the table with her toe. The smell comes back, despite your nose being pressed deep into your lip. You can’t breath. You start to bang on her second toe, but soon opt out for rubbing it. You need to make her happy and she’ll lighten up. 

“Maybe if you lick it too, it’ll work.” You hear her say. You don’t think about it, you just do it. Once you stick your tongue out, you can’t bring it back in. The pressure forces your mouth shut again, and squishes your tongue between your bottom lip and her toey flesh. You taste her sweat, and it’s enough to make you cringe. You slowly lap your tongue against her toe, but your efforts are weak due to your compacted space. You hope your struggles will be enough for her. You don’t want to die, not here. Not under some strangers foot.

She starts to move faster. Your head starts to spin, and the little vision you had turns blurry. Is she laughing at you? Yeah, she is laughing at you. Her thunderous laughter makes you feel smaller than you already are. You feel yourself fading out, unable to go without oxygen for much longer. But luckily she lets up on you.

Alyse slides you across the table and removes her foot. You take in deep breaths, unable to slow yourself down. Eventually you come to a halt. You jump up to your knees—enjoying the fact that your legs still work— and relash the fresh air. Being away from her musty toes is a godsend. 

Your consonance is short lived, and Alyse is soon back over you. “How about we make things a little more interesting, aye little shit?” Her hand casts a shadow over you. It looms above. She shapes her hand in a flicking position. 

“Shit.” You say and try to move out of the way, but it’s too late. Her finger nail hits your body hard and sends you flying off the table. Once again the air escapes your body. You approach the ground fast, and your body makes direct contact with the bottom of her tv stand.

You Black Out.

---------------------------

You did know Alyse. You met her once, at the football game.

Yeah, she and her annoying friends sat in front of you. Stupid Freshman. 

Oh no. You called her and her friends stupid. You remembered now. When the opposing team scored a touchdown, they jumped up and cheered, repping the red jersey from the other school’s team. They sent popcorn flying as they jumped. You turned to the person next to you and chucked. 

“Stupid Freshman.”

---------------------------

Something sharp pierces every millimeter of your body. It jolts you awake. It feels like somebody took a thread and dragged it through every fiber of your skin. You feel it pass through you, leaving the pain but not the cut. The hell is happening?

You open your eyes, and they are immediately met with a burning sensation. They are forced open by the pain, and you can’t shut them. Your vision is inhibited, but not exactly blurry. Everything is curvy and slightly blue. You can see Alyse’s face looking in at you. She looks surprised that you woke up. 

You go to scream for her, but all that comes out is a muffled noise and bubbles. You are confused. You go to take a breath, but a fizzing liquid enters your mouth instead of air. Oh no, Alyse put you in her soda. And the needles invading your body is the shattering chill of her ice. Christ, you are going to drown!

You go to swim, but your body cringes. Every movement sends the needles in your body rampant. It feels like you’re being stabbed all over again. You take a moment to collect yourself, and begin to move again. The first stroke sends a pain through your body like no other, and all the air still left in your lungs is released in a feeble scream.

You have to keep going. Luckily, you didn’t sink down all the way to the bottom. You make your way to the top, but Alyse doesn’t want you to escape. She blocks the top of the glass with her hand. Water enters your mouth with your next stroke. The fizz burns your throat. You reach her hand and try to move past it, but it doesn’t work. You look at Alyse with pleading eyes. She shakes her head at you.

You get angry. You produce a strong stroke and manage to squeeze through a crack in her fingers. You cough up the soda and take in as much air as you can. Alyse takes her hand of the top of the glass. Maybe she’s done trying to kill you.

You find out quickly that’s not true. Alyse uses her pointer finger to drill you back into the ice cold liquid. You sink back down in the soda, unable to do anything to save yourself. She pins you to the bottom of the glass, pressing her finger down on your back. You scream, but quickly shut your mouth to preserve oxygen. You look at her. She waves goodbye with a childish smile on her face.

I’m Sorry, you mouth at the risk of losing air. Alyse’s expression gets more serious, and she raises her eyebrows in confusion. You can’t take it anymore, you’re body is going to give out.

You drop your head down. It hurt to keep it looking at her. You manage to pick your arms up and move your them in front of your head. You clap them into a prayer position, begging her one last time. This is it. Times up.

The crushing weight is removed from your back. You remain limp as your sense of gravity goes out of whack. The soda swirls around you, and the glass lands on the table with a clank. The soda pours out of the glass, and you along with it.

Sweet air! Alyse must’ve tipped the glass over. The heat in the room instantly calms down the staggering pain throughout your bounding. You finally shut your eyes and rub them vigorously. The air was so fresh, and there isn’t even any putrid foot stank!  You change your mind this is a godsend.

“Ahem.” Alyse coughs. You give your eyes a few more rubs before looking at her. She was leaning towards you, her hand cuffed around her ear. “I want to hear you say it.”

She wants to hear you say you’re sorry. You get off your knees and stand on the marble countertop—she had moved you both into the kitchen— and shout up to her. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to call you stupid.” You pant, catching your breath. “The game got to me, and I couldn’t stand that your team scored.”

Alyse uncuffs her hand and again gives you a confused look. This time, her entire face is scrunched up. “What?” She asks. “That’s what you’re sorry for?” 

You wipe the soda off of your face. You hadn’t noticed before, but she took your clothes off while you were unconscious. You feel naked in front of this girl, especially since you are. “Yeah. That’s why you’re doing this to me isn’t it?”

“What?” Alyse jolts back in shock. Her facial expressions expand. She shakes her head and takes off the shirt she is wearing, revealing her sapphire blue bra. You look away, turning red, but soon you realize she wants you to look. She pivots her body, showing you her back. Her back has several bruises covering her skin. They all look recent, and a big one covers her right side. “Do you know how I got these?” 

You think for a moment. You don’t, you shake your head. Alyse’s lip quivers for a moment before her face turns to pure anger. “Are you that fucking stupid? How the hell did you forget?” You don’t know what she wants for you. Why is she doing this? Why can’t she just let you go. You’ve suffered enough, it's time to—

Alyse slams her fist down a meer inch away from your body. That could’ve killed you. Your body begins to shake. You cripple yourself into a ball. You are tired of this. You’re tired of almost dying. In the last hour you’ve almost been killed so many times. You want this to be over. You’re scared of this girl. Her entire being consumes your entire tiny and fragile essence. 

“I shrank you because you’re a coward.” Her voice booms. You don’t move. You don’t acknowledge her. You’re scared of her. 

“I wanted you to look as small and pathetic on the outside as you always were on the inside. I hate you, and I hope you die.” She spits on you. Your body becomes splattered with her saliva. You flinch. 

Her words echo in the back of your mind, along with the faint sounds of ringing. You are starting to break down. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, leave a review if you want and let me know what you'd like to see happen to you in future chapters!