- Text Size +

Blurry Red and White lights flooded your vision. Your ears rang with the sounds of sirens and people screaming. Suddenly your vision became blocked with something dark, a figure of someone you can’t quite make out. Memories of what happened started to return, but you couldn’t focus on them. More figures invade your sight. You didn’t notice the patchy floor that you laid on until you were being lifted up off of it. A nasty taste invaded your mouth, causing you to gag and cough. Red invaded your sight again.

Something was grasping at both of your arms and legs. You’re thrown onto something dark, the light changing to a dim yellow. No, now the light was bright. You didn’t flinch. Things faded from light to black. You couldn’t stay awake anymore. You blacked out.

---------------------------

Something was fizzing. You could hear it buzzing, but that’s the only thing you noticed. It took a little longer for your sight to come back. It looked like you were on hardwood floor, lying face down. Touch doesn’t take as long to come back, and you could feel how cold you are. You looked around slowly, slower than you were trying to. For some reason, you couldn’t get you head to move as fast. 

You could see the walls of the room, but they look detached from the floor. Also, everything in the background seemed huge. You looked past your other shoulder, and you saw a big glass object. It shook you, and the meer sight of it caused your head to ring and ache. You grabbed your head between two hands. You waited for the rigning to go away. 

“That's only going to get worse, ya know.” Each syllable added an intense pound on your head. Where was it coming from? You looked around more but couldn’t find anything. 

“Behind you.” The voice said. Oh right, behind you. Why haven’t you thought of that.

You turned around, the world shaking as you did.  In front of you, a giant women appeared. At first you thought you were seeing it wrong. Everything looked weird, as your vision hadn’t fully returned to normal. But then the girl started to become clearer and she looked younger. She couldn’t be older than 14 or 15. Her face was smooth, and she towered above you, far away.

Things seemed normal at first, but you started to become more paranoid. You looked around panicky, your headache getting worse. You saw the giant was trying to speak, but you didn’t hear her. All you heard was the ringing.

Her giant finger came drilling down at you, penetrating your stomach and chest. She pressed you to the ground until you stopped squirming—an act you weren’t aware you were doing—and calmed down. You heard her shushing you softly, and the pounding headache faded out. You became static, feeling the pressure of her finger on your body. Her finger nail was blank, but it was well kept and clean, and her skin was so smooth on your body.

“I said, panicking will only make it worse.” She raised her finger off of you. You tried to regulate your breath, realizing your heart was beating out of control.

“You don’t remember what happened, do you?” Her head peered over you, her giant face staring at you. You look around again. You find out the fizzing noise from earlier was coming from soda she poured into her glass. Her brown eyes looked at you. What did you remember? You remembered going to the homecoming football game, but then what? Your team was down in the second, but came back in the third. But what about the fourth?

“Don’t think too hard, it won’t help with your concussion.”

“Concussion?” You speak, but your voice is raspy and dry. 

The girl raised her hand to her ear, pushing away her dark brown hair. “You have to speak up, I can’t hear you.”

The ringing returned. You hold your head and scream “I have a concussion!?”

She flicks your hard in your face, her nail connecting with the side of your temple. You tumble across the floor. You met the edge of it and almost fell off. This wasn’t her floor, it was a coffee table. 

“You want something to scream about?” She was yelling. “I’ll give you something to scream about!” She slammed her fist on the table next to you. The sound sent your mind into a rapid frenzy. It would’ve been loud to you at regular height, but at a size smaller than the length of a finger? You stop yourself from going over the edge. Everything spun. 

In front of you, the face of the giant girl entered your view. Her giant lips moved to your face. It opened, hot breath spilling out as she yelled,

  “IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU?” The force of her yell sent you spinning backwards on the table. You started to hyperventilate. You slapped your cheek, trying to get yourself to relax, but it only made the aching worse. This agonizing pain caused by your headache continued on for another five minutes before everything went quiet. 

The girl kneeled down, putting her hair in a ponytail.  

“You need to learn how to treat people who are bigger than you.” She whispered, her voice almost soothing. “My name is Alyse, and I own you now.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys liked this! I'm open to all feedback and suggestions, next chapter will show more of the tradition giantess torutre.