- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

The thing about concussions is that the more you use your brain, the worse they become. 

If a member of your baseball team got a concussion, they were sidelined for the next few days. Their physical and mental abilities become impaired, and it gets harder to make judgement calls. But sometimes, a player might ignore their symptoms and continue to play. The more damang a person takes to their head, the worse off they become. Soon, they’ll develop a strong sensitivity to lights and sounds. Sleep patterns will be disturbed, their capacity for thought will be clouded by a mental fog, and the few days it would’ve taken to recuperate will turn into months.

Alyse plans on keeping you under her control by threatening to hurt your head every time you misbehave. But that’s not everything. Physical damage to the brain isn’t the only thing that can make a concussion worse; it also has to deal with mental strain. The harder someone has to think during a concussion, the more damage it does. That’s why students with concussions aren’t allowed to do school work. 

If you ever want to heal your concussion before the damage becomes irreversible, you’re going to have to lay off thought for a while.

Alyse has practically turned you into a mindless slave.

---------------------------

Alyse is sitting back on the couch. She rests her elbow on her knees and head on the back of her hands as she watches down on you.

In this moment, you feel good. Despite being degraded by a younger girl only moments ago, the ringing stopped. Part of you wanted to vomit, but whether that was caused by the concussion or the situation is up for debate. 

Alyse smiles at you. “Has the baby finally calmed down?” She says that with a bit of sarcasm and sadism. She keeps her voice soft, probably to not upset your head and prolong what she has planned next.

You sit by the edge of the table in front of her, a position she put you in, and nod. You don’t want to upset her. 

“Good.” She starts to shuffle her legs around. “This took way too long to get to, I didn’t think you’d be so damaged.”

You stare blankly at her as she leans back into the couch. Without warning, she rests her two massive feet on the edge of the table. What normally would be just a knock against wood becomes a giant slam against concrete. The sound is enough to make you grab your ears, but luckily they don’t ring.

“Alright.” Alyse puts her hands behind her head and closes her eyes. “Get to work.”

You inch away from her feet, wanting to give her some space. What is it exactly she wants to you to get to work on? You try thinking back to before you shrank, hoping to figure out what you’re supposed to do. But you don’t remember anything she told you. In fact, before fifteen minutes ago you don’t remember ever seeing Alyse before. What is she expecting you to do?

“Ahem.” Alyse’s face is above you again, looking past her bent knees at your tiny form. “Do I have to teach you everything?” She is demeaning with her words. She is angry that you don’t understand, and she wants to make that clear.

You give her a confused look, she looks at you like your stupid. She nods at her feet. “Get the fuck to work.”  

She slumps back down to the back of the couch. You can see through her massive soles that she crosses her arms and watches you. Did she want you to do something with her feet?

The smell gets stronger with each step you take towards her feet. You thought the whole expired cheese thing was just an exaggeration, but it’s definitely prevalent in her stink. At the size you are, you come up to just the top of her heel. You study her foot, from the roughness of her heel, and up her smooth arch to her toes.

Does she want you to clean them? You look around them again, and for the most part they seem pretty clean. The smell is bad, but it isn’t that bad all things considered. You peak out and look at her. She is pissed. Her eyes open and she nudges to her feet again.

“C’mon, you’re doing it. Now stick your worthless hands out, and rub.”

She wants a foot massage! Duh, why couldn’t you think of that? It is so obvious. You are her slave now, you need to start acting like it. You belong to her.

You shake your head. What are you thinking? The ringing comes back, but only slightly. You feel a layer of fog you didn’t know was there be lifted, but you can sense that so much more is still there. You weren’t about to degrade yourself to the foot servant of some girl. You have dignity, and nothing, especially this giant foot, will take that from you.

But then fear strikes your heart. You look up at her scrunching toes. They’re waiting for you. You get a change of heart. You are a lot more scared of her feet than they probably are of you. You swallow your pride and take a step closer to her right foot. You stick out your arms and push your hand into her skin. 

“Ahh.” Alyse relaxes. “There you go, nice work faggot.” You wince at her words. Though ridgid, her heel is still soft. Your hands sink into them, and another pungent smell releases into your nose. You have to hold back vomit as your rub your hand over her sole. You feel the tension in her heel start to release. This is terrible. You can’t believe you’re the size of a bug and actually rubbing her foot. Is this what your life is to become? 

No, you needed to escape. You let yourself become lost in the action of rubbing her foot as you think. You look towards the shut blinds. No light is peaking through them, so it has to be night time. She’ll go asleep eventually, and then you’ll make your escape. You’ll get to the floor, and then you’ll… you’ll uh…

You grunt. Why couldn’t you think straight. You’re head starts pounding, and you drill your hands into her heel. You want to make her hurt, but the harder you press into her sole the more relaxed she feels. 

You’ll move your legs once you’re on the floor. Yeah, you’ll do it in a way that makes you move faster. Right, you’ll run! Yes, that’s the word. Far away from Alyse, far away from her feet, and far away from the nauseating ringing that plagues your head. Gosh, this hurts!

Alyse moves her foot back and you stumble forward. For a second, you feel relief. But you didn’t notice her fastly approaching toe coming for you. She collides her toe with your head. You fall on your back and slide a few inches down the table. You take sharp breaths as her toe hovers above you again. 

“No!” You scream, but it's no use. Her toe pummels down, crushing your legs under her massive weight. She gives you no time at all to adjust to your situation before scrunching her toes, adding to the pressure on your legs. You scream a curdling scream. You fight back tears, only making the pounding in your head worse. You look up for her, looking for a face to beg to. But you don’t she one. You lilt you neck to the couch. Past her long and smooth legs, you spot her. She isn’t even looking at you. She’s looking down at her phone. She’s torturing your body with only her big toe, crushing you and making you scream, and she isn’t even paying attention to you.

“You know that crack in your head is good for more than just making you pathetic.” She doesn’t look up from her phone, engaged in whatever’s on the other side of that screen. “I’ll always know when you’re thinking about escaping. Because escaping from me with take effort. Effort your brain just can’t handle right now.” She adds more pressure. You feel your legs are about to explode. You’re going to lose them. Oh God! This is it!

“Unless of course,” She eases up, but only a little. “The reason you looked so much in pain wasn’t because you were thinking about escape, but you were actually thinking about how much you love my feet.” Alyse puts her phone down next to her and finally looks at you. She smiles at the position your in, helpless under her big toe. “Yeah, that’s it, you just couldn’t handle yourself down there. This is your dream isn’t it? You couldn’t help but think of all the things you were going to do at my feet?”

She peers over you, her face casting a menacing shadow over your body. “So, which one is it? Escape?” She presses down hard again. Your body sinks into her flesh, you can feel her muscles and bones threaten to snap you in two. “Or adoration?” She eases up all the way, leaving her toe resting lightly on you.

You find your breath. You don’t want her to think you like being under her feet, but the alternative seems a lot worse. 

“I love your feet Alyse!” Your voice cracks as you scream. Alyse looks taken aback. “I was just so happy to be close with them. That’s why I was rubbing them so hard, I got carried away by your lovely aroma. I love my place down here!” Your head falls back to the table. It is getting really hot under her toe.

The both of you stay silent. Your heart rate doubles, and you’re afraid of her response. After a few minutes go by of her dumbfoundingly looking down at you, she speaks. “Prove it.”

You look up at her. You know from experience she isn’t going to tell you how. Luckily, you don’t need to use all of your mental function to know how to show a girl you like you. You lean your upper body forward and plant your face against her toe. You sniff in her aroma, and seconds later you lay your lips against her toe skin. 

Alyse giggles like a schoolgirl. “You really do like my feet! I knew you would, I just didn’t expect it so soon.” She leans back on the couch. You wait for her to take her foot off you, but it doesn’t come. 

“Since you like feet so much, I suppose you wouldn’t mind staying under there for a few more hours.” Your heart drops. Hours? “Oh, and make sure you keep kissing my toes. Unless of course, you want me to crush your legs to a pulp?”

Your eyes expand. You kiss her toe again, the act almost causing you vomit. “Good pet.” She presses down on you. “Entertain me, and maybe if I think your useful enough I won’t kill you by the end of tonight.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you guys think! I'm always up for feedback or ideas on how to make my writting better, so reviews are welcomed!