- Text Size +

One after another, the streetlights of a country town blink on. They form a chain of yellow balls that shoot across a several-mile diameter of green and grey, being switched on as a rumbling shadow passes over the entire area. It consumes the town in its night-like darkness, and families run to their windows to the stare up at the sky.

It's 2pm on a Sunday. And the sun is nowhere to be seen.

A sluggish breath echoes deep and loud into every house. Each intake of air sucks the cloud cover into a funnel bigger than the town square, spiralling upwards into a cavernous hole 800 feet in diameter.

Pink, pert lips shine in the sunlight.

Louise stares over her enormous breasts in awe, 4 miles of herself covered in goosebumps. Her cord sweater, full to the brim with her assets, hides her pretty features from the people below. Layers of low-hanging clouds circle her tight waist and arms that hang comfortably by her hips and thighs. The girl's stockinged feet, planted snugly into the crust of the Earth, dig walls taller than the skyline of the town.

Another breath rumbles through the buildings. The citizens become wary of cars and trucks that dislodge from their parking spots and shudder into the street. But it is silent in the darkness; no-one knows how to react to the biggest girl in the world appearing from nowhere.

Then, just as people begin to murmur to each other, a wave of pheromones swamps their senses. Warm, sweaty, smelling of perfume and hair; it intoxicates men and women alike. The town blushes at Louise towering overhead. Well, her bust and legs to be precise, as the 4 mile beauty moves her fingers up, up, up to play with her long bangs. Another rumble joins the sound of her breathing; she shifts her astronomical weight from sole to sole, undulating her mile-wide hips in a small circle. To her, that is. The movement actually lurches her thighs and panties several blocks of buildings forward, than backwards out of the town limits.

Being sheepish at 4 miles tall is hard to do.

Just as Louise feels gigalitres of blood rush to her cheeks in a cute blush, she notices ten or so black dots in a triangle formation racing towards her. She holds steady with a grimace. The military, she thinks. She is correct. The jets part their formation as they approach her bust. Half the jets speed around her left, and the other half cirlce her right.

Louise feels her heart race. The gnats move too slowly around her breasts, disappearing in out of cloud cover. Her own immensity dawns on her as the black dots finally exit her peripheral vision.

Below, the town feels the rumbles come in faster waves. Faster and stronger waves.

The girl's body twitches. Her feet split the ground and carve a valley into the centre of town. Buildings fly into the air and people are launched for miles in every direction.

Louise mutters under breath, her eyelids moving down like shutters until her eyes become slits. Her black pupils slowly enlargen with desire, almost encasing the colour of her irises by the time the little, black jets complete their circle. Somehow, through the sound of blazing engines and roaring wind, the soldiers hear something low. A steady shuddering, a pull of fabric that soon swallows up every other noise. On the wall of corded sweater, they see two, new bulges swell into view; bigger than hills they continue to push in size.

Louise gasps, embarassed at her hardening nipples.

Then, the soldiers in the jets pull away in fear.

The biggest rumble of all begins as the 4 mile-tall girl inches upwards and outwards. Like magic, her body grows and grows at several dozen feet a second, occupying more space and rising higher and higher. A gasping breath sees her giant breasts push out suddenly, and the black gnats are all but exploded against the fabric.

Below, buildings crumble from Louise's growth spurt. Citizens are swallowed by fissures or trapped under rubble. Those unable to flee feel the rumble shake them out of the skin before a stockinged toe plows over them, taller than the skyline and rising. The feet bulge larger with a cute twinkle of their toes. The country town, over a period of five minutes, is smoothed into a disc beneath the immensity of a single girl.

Who, speaking of which, can only bite her lip with a guilty smile. Whatever magic or science experiment responsible for her unending growth has now seen her shuddering to 7 miles tall.

Eventually, and with most of the town underfoot, Louise's nipples soften and retreat into the fabric of her sweater. The cloud cover now drifts around her hips and thighs. She sighs, which alerts towns many miles away to her unbelievable 10 mile-tall presence.

Louise steps a 5-mile long leg in front of her, her heel plunging into a hill-side; her sole follows and pushes the mound in all directions like playdough. Her next, blissfully-unaware step sees a farmstead flattened out of existence. 

The cutie didn't know where she was headed, but the sparkling pool in the distance looked nice. Hopefully, no-one would mind if she soaked her feet there for a while.

Meanwhile, her right toes kicked the top of a mountain into a military base, whilst her left sole snapped another small town in half, breaking it so the north and south ends met and collapsed across the top of her foot.

Louise couldn't understand why so many black gnats were speeding towards her.