- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Conclusion!

It was dark.  Justin felt himself sway back and forth, as Jessica’s unrestrained ass bounced and wiggled as she walked.  He was slowly sliding further and further down her crack, being hastened by the abundance of sweat between the cheeks. Although he found the experience revolting, there was almost no smell, aside from the smell of sweat.  He presumed, while slowly dripping down her backside, that she had taken a shower before making the trip to the store.  Despite the fear of drowning an being crushed by any slight movement, he felt himself getting aroused at the fact that he was extremely close to the ass of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Through a combination of being smothered and the severe heat, Justin felt himself slip out of consciousness.

When he awoke, it was dark.  Justin still felt pressure around him, but he was no longer subjected to the constant swaying of Jessica’s booty while she walked.  He oriented himself and deduced that she must have been laying on her stomach, because gravity was pulling him towards her skin instead of downwards.  However, he noticed that he was still in a predicament, as her sweat had dried and left him stuck fast between her cheeks.  He struggled, trying to inch his way ever so slightly downward, as to escape the clutches of her immense cheeks.  What he didn’t realize was that directly below him was the anus, and he was steadily making his way towards it.  Justin didn’t consider this fact until it was too late, and he found himself face to face with her asshole.  He slipped and fell, feeling his arm pass through the hole.  His activity influenced the sleeping Jessica, as Justin heard what he thought was a moan escape from her lips.

Justin now found himself with his arm stuck inside a sleeping, although slightly active, giantess.  Trying to be careful, he tugged on his arm ever so slightly.  Even though he thought he was being careful, he failed to notice a shadow looming behind him until it was too late.  He turned around and saw the cheeks part and a finger extend its way toward the hole and screamed as it impacted him.  The finger twisted, and then pushed him fully into the awaiting hole.  Jessica moaned louder, as she started wiggling and thrusting her finger into herself.

Justin was terrified, both by the sounds around him, and the finger that was pushing him deeper.  He heard murmurs coming from Jessica herself, but couldn’t really make out what she was saying.  He felt himself go deeper and deeper until he was pulled out.  Justin thought that this was his chance, that he was going to be found.  Jessica must have awoken and felt something, he thought.

He was wrong.

Attached to her hand, he saw her flip onto her back, and with her other hand, began fingering herself.  Time seemed to slow, as he saw her face, her eyes closed, biting her lip, and her massive breasts, now exposed to the night air.  He noticed them getting larger, as he realized his destination.  Her breasts.  He impacted her right breast, and she began squeezing, as her other hand massaged her sex. He found himself being pounded into her nipple, as she massaged her hand around her ample bosom.  It was extremely soft, and extremely arousing in a way, despite the gravity of the situation.

Jessica propped herself up, to have a more comfortable position to continue masturbating.  This slight movement caused the breast to jiggle and caused Justin to bounce off onto the surface of her toned stomach.  The surface that he was on started to incline, and he found himself slipping toward her naval.  He began to slide faster, gliding over the naval and onto into a sort of forest.  He was impacted by her other hand, and stuck fast due to sweat and some other fluids.  He felt himself fly through the air and saw his destination; Surrounded by a slight forest laid a pair of glistening, hungry, lips that begged to be sated.  The lips were perfect, just like the rest of her.  But this time, Justin was not aroused; he was fearful.  Fearful of being eaten alive by the monster that was Jessica’s pussy.

Justin screamed, as he impacted the eager sex as Jessica decided to get down and dirty. He felt himself being massaged all over her pussy.  She rubbed him vigorously around the entrance, making circles in the lips, going deeper and deeper with every rotation.  She was beginning to moan louder and louder, as Justin was being forced deeper and deeper.  She pushed her hand, and coincidentally Justin, eagerly into her awaiting sex.  She moaned loudly and started gasping.  She thrusted in and out, rubbing Justin unto the pussy walls, massaging him all over.  She started calling his name.

Finally, he felt a rush of fluids, and was washed out of her pulsing vagina. He was battered, but alive in a sea of cum.  Justin thought that it was finally over.  He thought that when Jessica would clean up her mess, she would find him. Or, at the very least, allow him to get away from her.  However, Jessica had a different idea about cleaning up.  Her hand scooped him and the rest of the cum up on her fingers and brought it to her face.  Justin zoomed past her magnificent body and was face to face with the unaware giantess.  He started waving his arms as fast as he could to get her attention, and even started calling her name.  Her giant green eyes looked at the cum with curiosity, and he saw her tongue slither out of mouth and lick her lips in anticipation.  Her greedy mouth opened slightly, her breath wafting over Justin for a second or two.  Then, the fingers made their way into the mouth, taking a screaming Justin with them.

Jessica closed her mouth around her fingers and licked them clean inside her mouth.  Then, with an audible pop, she slid the fingers out of her mouth, leaving no trace of the fun she just had.

Inside her mouth, Justin was in hell.  He was floating in a mixture of cum and saliva and was unable to get his bearings.  He screamed for Jessica to some how save him.  He screamed for anyone to save him.

Suddenly, Jessica stopped.  For an instant, she could have sworn she heard a tiny voice.  A familiar voice.

Justin stopped moving, as if Jessica had paused.  He knew she must have heard him! He began to scream again, when a glob of salvia landed on top of him, pushing his head under.

Jessica dismissed the inane thought and swallowed with satisfaction.  She loved doing that, even though it was kinda weird.  She only wished that the cute cashier could have joined her tonight, then they could have had some real fun.

From the depths of her stomach, Justin screamed in agony, pounding on the walls of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. 

She didn’t hear him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Leave a review if you'd like!