- Text Size +

Justin Glanced at the clock.  It was 1:15, just minutes before his shift was over, but he saw no sign of the person who was supposed to relieve him.  Justin sighed and put his head in his hands.  Today was supposed to be great, he was going to chill out at the house and put on some music, until he got a call from his boss wanting him to come in.  He could have declined, but Justin needed the money a bit more than he needed the day off.

Suddenly, the door opened.  Justin gave the standardized store greeting without even looking at the customer, until about halfway when he noticed her.  His voice began to trail off as he noticed the woman who had just walked into the store.  She was a bit older than he was, maybe in her late to mid-twenties, but to him she was a knockout. She had medium length brown hair that was tied back into a ponytail, with a green streak going down the side.  She had gorgeous green eyes that reminded him of green hills on a summer day, and a beauty mark just below her cute button nose.  She had full, rose colored lips, that even without lipstick shined like a mirror.  Even though it was obvious she was wearing no makeup, Justin could tell that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

She wore a black tank top, with matching black yoga pants and black shoes.  She was busty, her ample bosom stretching her tank top almost to its limit, and although she was wearing a bra, Justin could see a slight bulge on each of her breasts, betraying the fact that her current outfit left her quite chilly in the relative coolness of the air-conditioned store. She was sweating, and Justin could see beads of sweat travel down her neck, almost like it was trying to run away, only to be swallowed up by her cavernous cleavage.  Her flat, toned stomach slightly peaked out from under her shirt, and was on full display when she would reach for something.  Below that, she wore a pair of skintight leggings that betrayed no panty line, betrayed further by the fact that a camel toe had formed at the base of her crotch.

Justin snapped out of his trance and tried to act cool.  He asked the woman what she was looking for, and if he could help her find it.  She replied that she was just browsing and asked if it was ok that she could look around for a bit.  Justin said that it was no big deal, and that she could look around if she wanted.  She thanked him and introduced herself as Jessica, and then asked him for his name. Justin replied with “Justin”.  She smiled, and said that Justin was a cute name, before bouncing away with a spring in her step.  Justin leaned over, watching her go, and saw her magnificent behind bouncing away towards where the shop kept the antiques.  It was the most perfect ass he had ever seen, epically proportioned, with fullness in just the right places.

Staring at her ass, Justin barley noticed his coworker walking behind him, and she asked what he was staring at.  Justin jumped, said that it was nothing, and inquired if she had come to relieve him from his workstation.  She rolled her eyes, motioning to the cash drawer that she had just sat down.  Justin apologized, and hastily removed his drawer from the cash register.  His coworker, Cindy, remined him about putting up the store returns before leaving, motioning to the table chock full of various store goods.  Justin sighed, and proceeded to walk into the office and count his drawer.

A couple of minutes later, Justin had finished counting his drawer and was putting up the store returns.  He had one last item to store away, some idol of some sort that had a sort of Aztec design to it.  It featured what looked like a large stick figure on one side, and on the other, a significantly smaller stick figure. The idol was almost like a telescope, with a hole in the center that allowed for the user to peer through it.  Despite thinking how neat it was, Justin hurried to the antique section of the store so he could put it back and leave.

Going into the antique aisle, he saw that woman, Jessica, from earlier, bending down to look at some pots or something. Justin, noticed, and became entranced by her ass.  Without even thinking about it, as if he was possessed by a ghost, Justin raised the Idol and peered at Jessica through the hole. He focused on her ass through the idol, noticing her exposed crack due to her bending over.  The view almost felt like he was zooming in, and he felt a peculiar sensation, almost like he was being shoved into a hole too small for him.

In an instant, he found himself on a peach colored slope, and heard a loud banging noise.  He turned toward the direction, and saw the idol, giant, but seemingly miles away, rolling under the shelf.  The slope began to incline, almost as if the surface he was standing on noticed the noise too.

Justin realized then, that he had been shrunk, and teleported to the exact spot he had been ogling.

Jessica’s Ass.

She stood up and slowly turned toward the sound of the idol.  Justin felt himself falling backwards but managed to steady himself just above the massive hole that led to her deep, mountain-like ass cheeks.  He heard Jessica say something about the noise, but he couldn’t understand what she was saying, due to his panic over the situation.  He thanked God that he had managed to find a foothold, avoiding certain doom that awaited him If he had fallen into the dark expanse of her ass crack.

He then slipped and tumbled his way down her pants.

Jessica felt a draft, noticing that her pants had come down while she was bending over checking out some antique pottery.  She grabbed her waistband and pulled it up high, contributing to the already massive camel toe that had formed on her crotch. Paying this no mind, she walked out of the store with a smile on her face, thinking about the cute boy who greeted her at the front of the store.