- Text Size +

"So would you like to come to my house and watch a hologram tonight?"

I was finishing up my last day of the first week of work at the Bank. Mr. Bates and Tiffany had both already left and when I looked up I was surprised to see that Kimberly was still there. She was looking at me with an uncertain expression as if worried I would turn down her offer. I myself was nervous to be alone and the object of interest with such a pretty woman, even if that woman had tried to eat me in the past. I still didn’t know where I stood emotionally with her. She was friendly, helpful at work and beautiful as can be but she also ate men alive. On the other hand, so did every other woman on the planet. I would feel awful if I had to watch any more men meet the death I had so narrowly avoided. Still, maybe I would be able to save another life if I accompanied her. Besides, she was about as seductive as a girl can be.

"I would love to," I told her.

Her smile was one of relief and could have lit up a dark room. Had she actually been nervous to ask me out? Oh yeah, like she really had any reason to be nervous after swallowing me alive!

Anyway, I finished up what I was doing and we left.

We arrived at her large apartment a while later. The lights came on and we stepped in. She had a great stride by the way. I noticed it because I was trying to read her body language and not because I was looking at her backside.
Her beautiful arse was a sight to see as she stepped across the room in her pants suit. I followed.

"Food, what the hell are you doing!" She spoke so forceful that she made me jump. For a moment I thought she was talking to me.
I tore my eyeballs away from her backside and looked up to see a man about a foot tall sitting on the counter.

"Sorry, ma'am. I was just hoping to be your dinner tonight," said the little man.

"Oh. Well. That's all right. I just don’t want you sitting on the counter right now. I have a friend over this evening so I won't be eating you tonight; maybe tomorrow. Why don't you go to the storage closet and relax for a while I entertain my friend?"

The man hopped off the counter, bowed low to Kimberly and ran from the room.
"He lives in the storage closet. I fixed up a bunk there where I can keep live food until I'm ready to eat it," Kimberly explained to me.

"Oh," I murmured. "How long has he been waiting?"

"I got him yesterday. He can barely contain his excitement. No sooner was he home than he started basting himself. Weird, huh?"
She smiled at me and suddenly I was ready to baste myself.

"To be honest, I can't blame him. You're a very lovely woman," I laid on the charm.
She laughed but my answer seemed to catch her by surprise.
"Really? I would have thought that you would not have approved of me eating men. Some guys who pass their test can't stand the idea that their old buddies are getting eaten and that someday they're gonna get eaten too."

"Is that why you never swallow people around me?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. I didn't think you want to see me do that." She paused, thoughtful for a moment. "I suppose it's not a big deal though. Most of those little guys are grown in a lab anyway. You probably don't think about them so much. I don't."

I winced. I had once been one of those little inch tall guys.
"Er…um. You don't think about them?" I inquired. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to ask about this but I couldn't resist.

"Not really. They're just yummy snacks. I figure the ones to treat with respect are the guys who have been born but didn’t make the cut, like the food in the pantry there. Generally they shrink them to a foot or so, right?"

"Actually, natural men can be shrunk to an inch too. Odds are you've swallowed plenty of them over the years along with the lab ones. Still, a horrible way to die; digesting alone in your belly."

"Well, yeah I suppose," she said. "But you should feel how they wiggle! Besides, most of them are lab grown. Who really cares about them?"

"No-one.” Yeah, No-one but me.

"Anyway, I didn't invite you to just talk to about food. Let me get something nice on and we'll go out to dinner and a movie."

She shimmied out of the room and presently shimmied back in again wearing a red dress that if I described to you would make you break out in a nervous sweat. My jaw dropped somewhere down to my knees when I saw it. It conformed to her body like it was skin; and it was so short… the hemline only just covering her buttocks.

"Er…uh…uh…uh. Should I dress up too? I mean you look nice and everything…."

"Thanks." She smiled and I swear to you it could have made strong men faint.

"Er. Yeah you look incredible." Yeah, I have a way with words.

"You're not so bad yourself. And no, don’t change. You already have nice clothes on. I like to look at you in them."

I blushed. As I have said, male clothes tend to be a bit tight and don't hide much.
We walked out to a restaurant. By the time I got there I was darned aroused and there was no hiding it from anyone. Kimberly looked down at me and smiled wider.
"I'm glad you decided to go out with me," she said.

"Er… me too." Mr. James Bond smooth. That’s me.

We sat at a table and the waitress smiled down at me and licked her lips. She recited the specials to Kimberly (most of them involved man dishes such as testicles, tongues, and ribs; but there were a few non-guy meals,) and left us with our menus.

We had a great time. I ate a steak dinner and Kimberly had some sort of fish. We ate, laughed, drank wine and just generally got to know each other. After I paid the bill we left for Kimberly's house, deciding to save the movie for another time. She was flirting with me a lot by then.

"Food," she called as she entered the apartment. She was slurring from the wine we drank. "You little meal on legs. I'm gonna eat you soon. Better sleep well tonight because I'm gonna get you tomorrow.” Lowering her voice, she turned to me. “Just like you," she added. "I wanna gobble you up." The last sentence was a low purr. It was as though the fish dinner had done nothing to calm a deeper hunger within her. She threw her arms around me and started biting my neck.

"Kimber… OW! Kimberly!" I cried. "I don't think that's the best idea…"

"It's a marvellous idea," she said biting harder. My hands were starting to explore her backside and I liked what I felt.

"Kimberly, don't. OW! That hurt!" I yelled. I pushed her away and put a hand to my neck. It came back bloodied

 "Oh, my goodness, Jack, I’m so sorry!" she said, suddenly more sober, backing off. "I didn't mean it to really hurt. I just wanted to..." She let her voice trail off. "Sometimes I get a little rambunctious."  

 "It's not a problem," I said. “Let me just wash this wound. It’s not that bad.” I hurried to the sink in the kitchen wondering what I had got myself into. I was very aroused from our short make-out session. Her biting had only exacerbated my urge to be her food and I was somewhat lost as to how I should be feeling.

"Sorry little friend, I'm not gonna hold back on you," said Kimberly behind me.

I turned and saw a man; he must have been three or four inches, held in Kimberly's hand. She was smiling at him. Suddenly her mouth opened wide and she shoved him inside. I watched carefully waiting for her to chew. Instead she lowered her head back slowly and swallowed.

"Oh, if only I could do that to you," Kimberly said to me. Then she grabbed another man from the bin in which she kept them. Instead of swallowing him, she only stuck him half way in. Then sealing her lips around him she drew him back out like sucking on a lollipop. When all but his arms were extracted from between those gorgeous lips, her jaw muscles tightened and she bit down on the man's arms. He let out a tiny yell. It only drew a smile from Kimberly. She manoeuvred the man in her hand and placed his legs in her mouth, sucking on them. She bit down again.  I looked on as Kimberly chewed his arms and legs then swallowed. "It's such fun to have one wriggling in your belly and one wriggling in your mouth," she confessed to me.

  I started to get excited by that morbid spectacle. I gazed in rapture at her beautiful features, at her prominent beasts beneath the fine fabric of her dress, and at her superb legs and lovely thighs. I began wondering how I would feel being consumed like that, feeling those exquisite teeth of hers biting my limbs off.  My member became so aroused and I was caught between the sense of fear and passion. 

She brought the man up to her mouth, covering him between her sexy lips up to his head. She bit down again, separating his head from his body. She chewing on his torso and I could hear the faint crunching of his bones. I saw the lower half of his torso being masticated along with his genitals.  Most females, even pre-teen girls, love playing with their victims’ genitals either with their fingertips or tips of their tongues and then nip them away to enjoy chewing them.    She gave a swallow and popped his head in like a cherry. This she sucked on for a while before sending it down her gullet whole. With a guilty grin she turned to me and smiled a bloody smile. Then she licked her lips sensuously and swallowed again. She saw the state I was in, I couldn’t hide my erection.

"God, you are so hot!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide with sinister pleasure.  She grabbed me and her hands now explored me while her lips pressed onto mine. They were firm and moist and wonderful. My hands returned to her backside and from there caressed her entire body; her belly, now containing two humans plus what she had consumed at the restaurant, was pressed against me. We began to French kiss, our tongues exploring each other. The tongue that had manipulated me into being swallowed alive. The tongue that had just tossed a live man helplessly down…

”Oh no! Fuck!" I cried loudly.

"If you insist," said Kimberly.

"No, no. Not that!" I gasped. I fumbled in my pockets.

“Where was it? "What's wrong?" asked Kimberly.

"Nothing! I just… forgot something."

I forgot something all right. While I was busy kissing that poor guy was being digested alive in her stomach. Kimberly had made me forget.

Damn! Where had I put it? I searcher my pockets frantically. Finally I pulled it from a pocket and tried to lock it onto Kimberly. Dropped it! Picked it back up and energised the device that would transport the poor guy she had swallowed alive to safety. There!

Had it worked? Kimberly had a confused look on her face. "What’s so urgent?" she asked. "I'm sorry, Kimberly. I really have to go." I said. "No, no, it's not you. It's nothing you did. Tonight was one of the best nights of my life."

 "Then why…?" 

"Let's do it again soon, okay… soon?"

"Okay," she said. She sounded disappointed.

"I am really, very sorry to rush out on you like this, I just gotta go check on something. I'll call you soon." 

"Right, soon." she agreed smiling slightly and coming over to plant another kiss on me. Man it was good. Man was it fun. But there was no way I would be able to enjoy it until I found out if the guy she had eaten was okay.

 I left and hurried home and called up Doug.

"Doug!" I practically shouted. "Did you get him from Kimberly’s stomach?"

"Sorry Jake," he said, sounding remorseful. "The guy died a moment ago. He was too badly burned to save. I returned his body to that woman’s belly. No sense keeping a half digested body around. If someone found it, it would lead to too many questions."   I gave a long sigh. The fellow she had swallowed whole and alive was now…or will be, going to be part of that gorgeous body…

“Don’t be to hard on yourself,” consoled Doug. “You did all you could. You’ll get the next one.”

I said a polite but sombre good night to Doug. I made sure to charge the transport device before lying down in bed. I tossed and turned for hours before falling into a distressed sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to banfied for some additions and reviewing the story before posting. I hope you enjoy it.