- Text Size +

I looked up through the glass display behind which I stood. There were plenty of us in here. Through the glass which which was probably as thick as my own body was tall, I had a clear view of the outside world. by outside, I refer to the inside of a store. This store is really a meat plant and I am the product of sales so to speak. I should introduce myself, at least I would if I had an official name. They, that is to say the company to which I belong, never bothered to name me. unofficially, I am called Jake. That's what my friends know me as anyway. Not that ever mattered to the woman. I hear they don't bother with introductions to their food much.
 
I am food. I don't know whose food I am yet but definitely someone's lunch... or maybe dinner. It's pretty certain that none of us will last the day. There is a high turnover rate for those of us on display. As if on cue I watch as a young woman (maybe collage age?) comes near and communicates with the lady behind the counter. Their voices were muffled but we didn't need to hear them to know what they are talking about. Sure enough, The employee grabbed a scooper and scoops up about half a dozen men. Some don't even bother to try to run. Honestly, what's the point? If you're not eaten by one girl you'll be eaten by another. The scoop doesn't get me this time.
 
Next a pretty lady (They are all pretty. Something to do with genetic manipulation maybe? I have no idea.) who is about 35 walks up and selects six larger specimens in a different display. They are six inches tall and relative giants compared to my measly one inch stature. The woman paid for her food and walked out of the store with a smile on her face. Those guys are probably gunna be cooked, or put between a piece of bread and watch as pieces of themselves disappear down that woman's throat. Who knew? At least I know what's coming. I am the perfect size to be swallowed whole. Small enough to gulp without a difficulty but big enough to feel as I wiggle down the throat and in the belly. I (meaning me and my kind) are quite a popular item.
 
I watch as woman trickle in and out, always leaving with a bag or a container full of tiny men in their hands.
 
Eventually a tall, attractive black woman of about early to mid twenties walked up to the display and orders two dozen men. I gotcaught up in the second scoop and placed in a bag with the rest of her order. I herd her pay for us and then felt her carry us to a picnic table outside where she unpacked us in front of a blonde woman.
 
"I got you your salad and lemonade," sayid the blonde, gesturing towards a salad big enough to play a hockey game in and a lemonade that reached towards the blue heavens above.
"And I got you you're share of the men," said the black woman as she divided us in half and pushing the other group towards the blonde's salad. My group was still literally under the shadow of the black lady.
The blonde's fingernails, painted red and perfectly manicured, closed around a man in her group and hoisted him on high as if he weighed nothing, which to her he probably did. All of us watched as she pushed him passed her lips, closed her mouth and swallowed. Her throat barely moved at all with the tiny man passing through. Behind me, the black lady had started eating her salad. She brought up enough chlorophyll in one forkful that I could have filled a home big enough to fit ten guys my size. (Not that we have homes.) We watched her chew, the lettuce crunching noisily in her mouth before she swallowed the wad of flora and stabbed at the salad again. I wondered when it would be my turn. 
 
The blonde had just finished a bite salad as well and had reached for another man; this one I knew. His name was Nate and we had been friends for over seven years.
"My trainer says I should, like, eat protein with every meal for a while. Just to loose a few pounds or whatever," said the blonde. She then put Nate in her mouth and swallowed him. He was immediately proceeded by a mouthful of lettuce. Well, I thought, He got his wish; to be eaten by an attractive blonde. I felt happy for old Nate. Many's the time we had looked at pictures of women or adds where they eat little guys. We would chat about which was the prettiest and argue over who would be the best to be eaten by. It was always fun to argue since you couldn't possibly choose a bad looking girl. Everyone looked good these days, including us. I don't know what the thinking was behind the company's reasoning to create "astetically pleasing" food but they did and here we are. Now Nate was being digested by the remarkably attractive blonde towering over the far side of the table.
 
The equally beautiful black girl behind me now selected a man and swallowed him with a gulp of lemonade. We watched her throat agnolage his passing with the lemonade.    
 
"So Mr. Bates was telling me today that I should be back by 12:45 to finish the project I was working on. He needes it to pass onto Ms. Krossburg today. I have to finish up quickly," said the black bringing two men to her mouth and swallowing them. Then she ate more of her salad. When most of it was gone and there were only three of us left, she placed us in her salad bowl, waved good bye to the blonde saying, "see you back at the office," and left. Several minuets later we were placed on a desk while the black lady removed the salade bowl top and took us back out of the salad. She started typing on the computer while nibbeling at the salad. Then the took up another man and swallowed him whole. She went back to typing. I could not help but admire her beautiful face.
 
"Kimberly did you finish that project for me?" said a male voice, causing me and Chad (the last guy with me with whom I was aquanted) to look up. A thirty? thirty-five? year old man was standing next to the desk. he was as tall as the woman! It was the first time I had seen a man that tall. I knew that some men were born rather than being grown in a culture chamber like I was. Such men were tested before being allowed to enter the woman world. Not many passed the test and all were eaten at the age of fourty. From the looks of things, he didn't have long before it was his turn.
 
"Yes I did Mr. Bates," said my owner with a brief smile at him.
"Ah, brought your lunch in today?"
"Sure did."
"Going the extra mile. That's my girl," said Mr. Bates. "Are you enjoying it? How was the salad and those little fellows?" He pointed at us.
"It was all delicious sir."
A woman calling a man sir! Amazing!
"Good, well I'll be back out in a second. I just need something in my office."
"Right. I'll finish off those two so you don't have to look at them," said the beautiful woman that I now knew was named Kimberly.
"Not at all, not at all. Take your time. I need this report done by a satisfied employee. You ought to enjoy your lunch. See you in a moment."
He walked off and Kimberly looked down at us. She picked up Chad and placed him in her mouth. Simeltaniously swallowing while turning back to the computer, she began to type. Another bite of what was left of the salad and a sip of lemonade later she was almost done with her lunch. My heart began to race. I couldn't wait. Soon she would eat me!
 
She finished typing something and swung around to look at me. Her hadn, okay really just her pointer finger and thumb grasped me delicately and brought me up to her beautiful face. her lips were open to recieve me, her mouth wide. She placed me on her tongue. Saliva enveloped me and the warm tongue gently dipped back towards the throat. In a quick motion, I was tossed down the throat and pushed into the stomach. the esophagus was glorious. It being to dark, there was nothing to see but I felt that I was really, finally, hers.Soon I would begin the process that would make me part of her. A valve of some sort opened below me and I splashed into her stomach. There was food everywhere, I had expected that. What I had not expected was the pain that enveloped me a moment later. It was pure agony. What was wrong? Had I done something I wasn't supposed to do? They had always told me that digestion would lull me to sleep before I entered the intestines where the real acidic juices would work on me. It was increadibly painful. I thrashed about trying to find the stomach wall and climb out but when I eventually reached it I could not hold it with my bare hands. It seemed that my whole body was on fire. Her food from earlier jostled me. I was awash in lettuce and much worse. A splashing sound and larger waves than those crashing over me filled the stomach. Suddenly I felt slightly cooler. Kimberly had just taken a drink of lemonade. We'll it mitigated the hot atmosphere somewhat but soon it drained away and all I was left with was liquidy, mushy, swamplike burning goop that hurt like hell. I began to black out. I was her food and it was ending.

 

 

It hurt to way up. It really hurt! What suprised me was that I woke up at all. It hurt a hell of a lot more to open my eyes and try to figure out what was going on. The light stung my eyes but once I adjusted I determined that I was in what appeared to be a slime vat with a tube connected to my mouth and nose that gave me air. What had happened?

 

"Young man," said a man's voice. "Young man, you are no longer in Kimberly Wheaton. You have been rescued from her belly a moment before death. You were very lucky. She had already taken off a fair amount of your skin and even some muscle tissue. Don't worry, we are repairing you. Why you shouldn't even have any scars."

That was reassuring. What I was worried about now was sacrs. NOT!

"No doubt you are wondering how it was that you came to be here. There will be time for explinations later but for now try to rest. You will be healed and Kimberly and everyone else is none the wiser."     

The voice was calm and had a soporific affect on me. Soon I found myself falling into sleep once more.

 To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:
Apologies to the reader for the half-educated style in which this was written. I am having less and less time to write these days. I will try to make spelling/grammar corrections when I can. Thanks for reading. Girlfood.