- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everyone. This is the first chapter of my first story, I hope you like it. Feedback is appreciated. 
My first language is not English, so finding grammatical errors, even in the notes of the first chapter :), will be very high, close to 1.

"Hey Children"

David stops instantly.

In his mind there was a reasonable certainty that the voice, which had no body, wanted something from him.

He turned slowly.

Sitting on a chair, a few meters from him, there was a beautiful woman.

David approached her slowly, his hands sweating, a premonition of the utter humiliation.

Arriving at about 50 cm from the woman he noticed that their height was equal, it would have been very nice if only she were not sitting.

"I can't believe they make children work at these events," she said, extending her hand to take a glass from the tray that David held out in his hand, a slightly inconsistent action given her words.

David could now look at her with attention to every detail: the smooth and tanned skin, the slightly wavy hazelnut hair, the full lips and an incredible breast, masterfully put on display by the dress and the eyes of a deep blue color.

The woman took a sip from her cocktail.

"What's your name, little one?" the woman said.

David cleared his throat, perhaps to get some courage: "David ... Madam. I'm not a c-child, I'm an a-adult man," he said in a low voice, staring at the floor, he didn't seem to believe in what he said.

David looked up and saw the same incredulos expression he had seen a thousand times before.

"And I'm not a lady" the woman smiled and held out her hand, "Nice to meet you, Helena".
David pauses for a few seconds, then he hands her hand which was swallowed in the grasp.

"Nice to meet you," the man said.

"Boring evening, isn't it?" the woman said standing up.

David petrified watched this goddess rise from her throne.

When Helena reached a complete standing position, David felt utterly void.
David's head was below the level of the woman's pelvis.

"So, little adult man, since this event is a funeral, do you want to come home with me?" continued Helena, given the fact that David showed no vital sign.

the little adult man took several seconds to decipher the woman's sentence.
"I-in what sense c-come to h-home with you?" he mumbled, as he rubbed his hands nervously.

"In the sense, I'm tired of this place and I want to go home. Do you want to come with me?" said Helena.

"I can't, I have to w-work ... I can't go away," said David, he was satisfied that he had been able to explain his reasons.

"How much do they pay you for the evening?" the woman asked pragmatically.

"30 euros for the evening"

Helena immediately began to rummage in the cream-colored bag that she wears over her shoulder; after a few seconds she had a wallet in her hand, which was also cream-colored, she took 100 euros from her wallet and handed them to the little man.

"These should be enough," she smiled.

David began to feel the mental confusion that was spreading in his head.

"I c-can't, if my b-boss finds me h-he won't call me a-anymore"

"Quanto hai fatto l'anno scorso con questo "Lavoro"?" chiese sbrigativa Helena

"About 2000 euros," David replied, ashamed of that ridiculous figure.

"I offered you 5000 euros if you come home with me!"

"I-I..?"

"I count to 10: take or leave! 1 .."

"2"
"3"

Everything was happening so fast, David was not used to this speed.

"4"
"5"

She was so beautiful, a goddess! She had a breast, my god, it was incredible.
David was obsessed with breasts.

"6"
"7"
"8"

"O-ok, I accept," David said.