- Text Size +
“I… I still don’t get it…” Abby said, her head still trying to process what she just learned, “you’re… Nano? How??”

It was only a few minutes ago that Abby had learned that her online boyfriend, Ian, was actually a Nano. After recovering from the initial shock, she now sat in one of the waiting seats inside the airport, little Ian in her hand along with his luggage.

“Well, uh..” Ian began, putting his hand on the back of his neck, “I was kinda born this way, ya know? Like, how’d you get so big? I just am.”

“Well why didn’t you ever tell me?? Your profile said you were over six foot!”

“That’s kinda relative to other Nanos, I’m kinda tall back home. I didn’t really think to bring it up either. I thought you were a Nano too to be honest, so I wouldn’t be like ‘oh gosh I’m so glad we’re so small’, right? Haha!”

Ian laughed, finding this kind of funny. The last thing he expected was to find the girl he liked towering over him like this and holding him in her hand. But Ian was more the type to just roll with things most of the time. It was one of the things Abby loved about Ian, he was so lighthearted.

“But… we talked over video.. I saw pictures of you and your friends!” Abby said, her voice getting a little louder than she intended.

Ian winced at Abby’s loud voice, even louder being his tiny size. Now probably wasn’t the time for jokes.

“I honestly didn’t know we were different sizes. My town is all Nano, with scaled buildings, so you couldn’t really tell from my room.. I thought yours was the same.. But hey! It’s not like it matters that bad, right? I still love you, even if you are freaking gigantic!”

Ian let himself fall forward, flopping onto Abby’s soft palm like a mattress. It was soft and warm, like fresh sheets, just now alive and also his girlfriend.

Abby looked down at Ian, a slight twinge in her heart. His adorable face now smothered in her hand. It was something she’d wanted for years, but now it was just so much more different than what she expected. He wasn’t supposed to be a Nano! How was this ever going to work between them? How could she date someone she could crush with her pinkie in a second??

“I… I still love you too,” Abby said, tearing up a little, but beginning to get hopeful. “Yeah.. we can make this work.. I mean, lots of people do inter-size relationships right? It’s not like this’ll be much different..”

Abby was still trying to deal with this emotionally. She didn’t have anything wrong with Nanos. She wasn’t like some of her friends who liked bullying or torturing them, but she just wasn’t expecting this at all… She just needed time to process this.


------------
A few days later...
------------


“Hey Ian, I’m home!” Abby said as she opened the door to her apartment, tossing her keys on the counter by the door with a loud clanging noise.

“Hey Ab, how was work?” Ian asked, turning around to look at her as she came in. He was sitting on the wide arm of Abby’s couch, watching whatever was on TV at the time waiting for her to come back. She set him there just before leaving so he was nice and comfortable, setting a small piece of bread next to him so he didn’t get hungry during her shift. Granted the “small” piece of bread was bigger than his house back home, but he wasn’t complaining.

It has been about a week since Ian had first arrived to stay with Abby, and suffice to say Abby has definitely gotten more used to her boyfriends… surprise stature. It took her a few restless nights, but she decided that she still loved Ian, just because he was Ian, not because of how big he was or who could technically kill who if they weren’t too careful. No, that didn’t matter. Not all of it for right now.

For the past few nights Ian had been sleeping on the couch, which was the original plan though. Both of them were too shy to even suggest sleeping in the same bed so soon. But they’ll work their way up to that. But for now, Ian had the entire expanse of the couch all to himself. Almost like if your entire block was made out of soft plush and filling, and that was just the arm of the couch.

Abby sat down on the couch next to the arm Ian was seated on. She did it gently but her body still shifted the seat and the arm a little, enough for him to put his hands on the ground to steady himself.

“It was okay,” Abby finally answered back, smiling down at Ian, "some people were real rude when they were buying dog food though.. I wanted to take their dog, they don't deserve it."

Abby worked at a pet store not far from her home. And as you can tell, she really loves animals.

"That'd show em!" Ian yelled back, laughing as he walked towards Abby after her seat settled. "Having a dog would be awesome!"

Abby watching, still smiling as Ian walked towards the edge of the arm of the couch. When he was at the end, he jumped down and onto Abby's thigh.

The jump was sizable, and Ian had to quickly grab onto Abby’s pants to keep himself from falling backwards into the crease of the couch, but luckily he made it and climbed to the top of her leg. When he reached a level section, Ian layed down, breathing a little heavier from his climb but still with a smile on his face. He looked up at Abby, who was also smiling as she watched him. He felt so close to her, literally and metaphorically. Her thigh, even through the tight black pants, felt soft and warm, with his tiny body forming tiny wrinkles in the fabric.

Abby thought Ian looked so cute right there in her lap! She wanted to give him a kiss. With a little giggle, Abby lifted her left hand and extended her finger, bringing it down onto Ian’s little body.


Ian grunted a little, the slight pressure forcing the air out of him but not getting rid of his smile. They’ve done this a few times in the past week, so he knew just what to do. As the soft skin pressed him into Abby’s thigh, Ian grabbed onto the skin tightly with both hands, hugging as much as he could as the pressure quickly lessened, now lifting him up. As he rose up on Abby’s building-sized finger, Ian gave the soft skin a little peck with his lips; I mean, how could he not when he was so close?

Abby couldn’t help but blush seeing Ian kiss her finger. She couldn’t really feel it, but it was so sweet.

Abby smiled and puckered her lips forward, bringing her finger closer to her mouth. Ian braced for the impact as he slammed into Abby’s massive lips. He felt squished for a few moments as he squirmed around, turning between the bottom lip and the massive finger pressing down on him. A louder moan could be softly heard as Abby gave her little boy a big kiss.

Ian squirmed around while he was being pressed, as much as he could really, hoping she could feel something that would show his feelings.

Abby removed her finger after a good few seconds, but was surprised to see that Ian wasn’t there. Instead, he was still on her lips, a little stuck to her vanilla lip balm. To him it felt like being stuck in a thin layer of vaseline, but it actually smelled pretty good. He stayed how he was for the most part, spread out and hugging the huge bottom lip of his girlfriend.

Without meaning to, Abby pressed her lips together, which was a natural response to thinking you have something on your lips. Ian could only give a tiny yelp as he was smothered between two thick lips, the pressure building a little to make him uncomfortable. He squirmed, feeling like he was trapped between two gigantic pillows that could break his legs if pressed any harder. He tried moving his arms and legs up and down, but being surrounded by lips made it too hard.

Abby felt something between her lips. So that’s where he was! Quickly, she brought her lips apart, bringing her finger back to her lower lip. But… there wasn’t anything there?

Confused, Abby couldn’t tell that Ian was actually now pinned to her upper lip, stuck in a small layer of lib balm that stuck him like glue. He thought this was kinda funny, getting stuck to her lips like this; like a kiss that he just couldn’t escape from!

His smile slowly faded as he saw her tongue come out of her mouth.

Abby thought she could find him better with her tongue, because it was more flexible and sensitive. But to Ian, seeing a massive tongue this close was something of a fear.

“Uh.. A-Abby!” Ian said louder, seeing the tongue rub around the lower lip. His cries got louder, and he began to struggle as he saw the tongue reaching upward from the side of her lips.

“A-Abby!!!” Ian yelled once again as the tongue overtook him. In an instant it licked him from his spot and rubbed him along the rest of her upper lip. He tried panicking and struggling but the tongue was too strong. Ian easily became stuck to Abby’s tongue as it left her lips, saliva sticking him tightly to the red muscle as it went back inside of her huge mouth.

“Wait! Babe!!! I’m in here!!” Ian screamed as he thrashed about. Oh shit, was this how it ended??

As Ian screamed he thrashed around, pushing against the tongue as hard as he could.

Abby was just even more confused as she could hardly feel anything from her lips. She moved her tongue around in her mouth, trying to find something as she started getting anxious. As she pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth, she felt something like a small crumb that kept moving and vibrating.

“Oh my god!” She exclaimed, quickly opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. Abby held out her palm and gave it a quick, long, gentle lick, getting as much of her spit onto it as she could.

When she moved her hand away, she quickly saw a tiny figure in her saliva. Luckily, it seemed to sit up and cough for a few second.

“Ohmygod, babe! Are you okay?? I’m so sorry!!” Abby said, still panicked as Ian tried wiping himself off.

Ian managed to crawl over to a more dry area of Abby’s hand. His body was still shaking a bit from the shock, but he soon gained his composure.

“I-it’s fine, Abby!” He said, doing his best to smile, “I.. I guess that’s why we shouldn’t get a dog! If it tried kissing me it’d probably just lick me up! Haha!”

Abby sighed, feeling a little more at ease. Always a joker… at least he was okay.