- Text Size +

I walked inside to see Sam still lying on the couch breathing deeply. "You really gave it your all today didn't you." I whispered kissing her on the cheek. She stirred slightly as I kissed her and reached up in a stretch, draping her arms around me and pulling me close.

"You felt REALLY good down there." she moaned in a groggy but happy voice. "I wanted you to stay down there for longer."

"I'll go down there whenever you ask." I replied kissing her again. To my surprise, my flirting had given her a perplexed expression as if she were deep in thought on something that had been bothering her.

"I'd prefer it if I didn't have to ask." she replied after thinking for a second. Seeing my worried expression she continued her train of thought.

"I know you feel guilty about what happened in the first tour Ken, but that was two years ago. We weren't even a couple then. While it might have been a bit improper to use my body like that back then, you should feel like you are able to do it whenever you want now!" she explained.

I pulled away a bit thinking hard about her words.

"I... I don't want to do anything to you without your consent." I argued. "I am really attracted to you but I don't want to be a boyfriend that uses you."

"You have my consent!" she replied pulling me back in close again. "If it's you, you have my consent to go wherever you want whenever you want, even without me knowing. In fact, I WANT you to do it without my knowing!"

"W-why?!" I stammered. Sam looked up into my eyes with a seductive stare.

"Because I get lonely." she replied. "So whenever I feel an itch, a tickle, or just suddenly start feeling turned on, I want to believe there is a chance that it might be you wanting to be near me and cheer me up!"

My face grew redder as Sam nuzzled into my chest. I loved this girl. I loved her so much.

"Okay." I replied stroking her hair. "If you're okay with it, I'll start being a bit more greedy. Believe it or not, it is hard to hold back some times."

"Then don't hold back!" Sam scolded poking her finger into my chest. "Here you have your very own cute and adorable goddess to do with whatever you please. She wants to you to be turned on and enjoy her body!" Sam had been tracing her finger along the ridges of my chest teasingly as she talked. Blushing slightly she leaned into my ear and added in a whisper. "Because you doing that makes her REALLY horny!"

My face somehow managed to reach an even darker shade of crimson as I decided to pull away slightly before I lost all sense of reason.

"Well, I wont' be able to do it today unfortunately." I replied breaking the mood.

"Ehhhhh? Why?!" Sam pouted.

Reaching into my pocket I lifted the shrinking device.

"This thing's on the fritz. I'll probably have to work all night to fix it!"

Sam pouted even more, which in consequence made her even cuter. "No fair." she sulked. "And here I worked so hard to get you in the mood too!"

"Well... we could still do full sized couple stuff." I replied reaching towards her face.

With a teasing smirk, Sam spun to her feet avoiding my hand and walked towards her room.

"YOU need to get that device working ASAP." she replied. "As for me, the moment has passed. I'm gonna take a shower and call it an early night. That last tour really took a lot out of me!"

It was a slight let down that the ever growing member in my pants had been denied satisfaction by Sam, but watching the shapely butt, and toned legs of her naked figure walk by was admittedly pretty pleasant too. Looking at the small device in my hands I felt a new sense of determination welling up inside of me.

"I'd better fix this fast." I thought to myself before heading to my room.

As I undid the screws, I carefully peeled away the back of the shrinking device revealing the complex circuitry inside.

To tell you honestly, I had invented this device completely by accident. I had actually been working on a sensor to discover if any bugs were hiding in the house, but I had apparently made the sensor a touch too powerful resulting into some unintended yet now incredibly useful results.

When I originally tried to market the device, I was surprised to find that no one was actually interested in such a fantastical invention. Garbage disposal, weaponry, microcomputer manufacturing, no matter what I tried, I was often laughed out. Eventually I was met by some men in black suits from the government who warned me to bury the invention lest it 'offset the balance of the world' or some other nonsense, but they had power, and I didn't want to get arrested.

If it hadn't been for that car accident I had with Chad two years ago, I probably would have never used it again. But it was now thanks to this device that I was able to afford our house, improve my inventions, build the relationship I had with Sam, and see some amazing sights along the way.

"I sure hope I can fix this." I pondered to myself as I started scraping away at some unidentifiable liquids from Sam's body that had somehow seeped inside over the years.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The shrinking device as a plot point is kind of purposely loose, but believe it or not I have held myself to some steadfast rules with it. 

1. Ken has no idea how he made it/cannot make more

2. When someone is shrunk with the shrinking device, they become more durable and athletic, as well as can travel faster than if they were full size (in respect to their body. They can't outrun a full size person)

3. People and objects can be shrunk to just about any size below a CM, but once an object or person is shrunk, they must return to their original size before they can grow or shrink to any other size

 

Not really important details, but just kind of a fun behind the scenes view for you