- Text Size +

Pushing the massive black tree out of the way with my body, I led the tour deeper into the thick musty jungle. It had been over twenty minutes since we left the tour vehicle by the deep oasis of Sam's belly button to make our way through the thick black foliage. Once we had entered the jungle, all sense of direction was lost as the thick black trees of Sam's pubic hair blocked our view of where we came from. I made sure everyone was still following close behind me. If someone lost their direction in here, they may never be found again.

The Pubic Jungle Tour was one of the most difficult tours we offered, but also the most rewarding. As the air around us grew unbearably thick and hot, I knew we were getting close.

"You don't think she has crabs do you?" One tourist exclaimed, nervously looking around the the thick, claustrophobic jungle.

"You never know..." I replied solemnly.

The tour looked at each other nervously as they huddled closer together.

I of course knew that my girlfriend was quite free of any form of lice or parasite, but it couldn't hurt to raise the excitement.

She may be sweaty and hairy, but Sam was incredibly health conscious. Other than some lint pasted on by sweat or cum, it was unlikely you'd find any foreign object on her body. But the dark claustrophobic feeling walking through her pubic hair created, mixed with the hot, humid, musty atmosphere made it the perfect place to tell scary stories to make the tourists nervous. I had been doing these tours for almost two years now and was quite familiar with what tricks people enjoyed the most.

"Ron! I'm scaaared!" a young girl cried clinging to the guy next to her.

"Don't worry Sarah, I'll keep you safe." the man replied holding her tighter while peering through the dark foliage with vigilance.

Ah, the suspension bridge effect was working wonderfully it seemed.

Much to my surprise, Sam's body had become quite a popular spot for young couples. So much so that we had started offering specific date night packages at Sam's suggestion just to offer these couples specialized trips.

Sam's personal favourite was "The Tunnel of Love" inspired by the couple I had met on the first tour I had ever held in Sam's body all those years ago. Through it, I would lead couples deep into the depths of Sam's pussy where the couples could enjoy a full out orgy, making out and making love in the undulating tunnel as Sam masturbated "in her sleep" up above. The tour would end as Sam orgasmed, shooting all of the young couples onto her bed soaked in her thick juices.

It was an incredibly risky tour even with the added durability that shrinking gave your body, yet young couples couldn't get enough of it! Something about the thought that their secret love making hidden in the depths of this unexpecting giantess causing her to orgasm made their sex lives all the more satisfying. For Sam as well, the thought of dozens of young couples having sex in the depths of her vagina, only to be blown away by her womanly juices like a tidal wave turned her on all the hotter. She often begged me to tell her when the next Love Tunnel tour would be held.

Light peered through the thick foliage as we began to approach our destination. Looking back, I smirked as the rest of the tour were still distracted by the endless dark jungle all around them, completely unaware of what a beautiful natural phenomenon they were about to witness.

One by one, the members of the tour noticed the light we were approaching and alerted those around them. They nearly ran past me they were so thankful to see the end of that jungle, but the best was yet to come.

"A-Amazing!" a young girl cried out as the guy next to her simply stared with their mouth agape.

In the distance, taking up the entire horizon, a massive, red, pulsating mountain.

"Welcome to the clitoris!" I announced with pride.

I sat on the ground of my girlfriend's pubic mound leaning against the base of one of her pubic hairs, as the tourists explored. The massive mountain appeared even more amazing to them when they realized the base of Sam's clitoris was down in the valley of her vagina. Some members went scrounging around with bags looking for anything they could bring home as a souvenir of their trip. Others used telescopic lenses, in an attempt to get a good picture of the peak of Sam's clitoris peeking out of her clitoral hood.

"It seems larger than usual...." I pondered to myself pulling my supply backpack closer. I had a funny feeling I would need it soon.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM" a loud voice cried out as the ground shook around us. The tourists all looked around nervously, but I knew what this coded message meant. Grabbing my bag I took out some straps and approached the crowd.

"You may want to use these. It seems we're in for a show." I announced distributing the straps to each of them. "These are special harnesses created specifically for this tour. You can use them to fasten yourselves securely to her hairs both for your safety, as well as for a good view of what's about to come."

The members of the tour all strapped themselves in and then began scaling halfway up the giant black trees of Sam's pubic hair. As for myself, I knew the best view came from much higher, so I climbed to the top. Looking back, I could make out the entire landscape of Sam's naked body in the far distance as she lay on the couch. Her shapely breasts covered her most of he face, but I could still make out that she was biting her lip holding something in.

"Uunnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg" the loud voice cried out again as the clitoral mountain twitched hungrily.

It was a code we had agreed upon in order to communicate while not destroying the illusion that she was asleep. This specific message meant "I can't hold it in anymore. Please let me finish!"

Looking down I ensured that all the members of the tour had strapped themselves in securely. They were all talking among themselves, pointing excitedly to Sam's overactive clitoris. Grabbing a tiny microphone, I whispered into it for Sam to pick up on the earpiece she had equipped.

"If you want to put on a show to make things a little more 'exciting' for them, I don't think anyone would complain."

I watched as the bitten lip curled into a smile. The ground shook and shifted as a large hand approached us slowly, sliding across the plains of Sam's body slowly and sensually. All the tourists looked up surprised as they were engulfed in a shadow. The pubic trees they were fastened to leaned forward as Sam allowed her finger tips to lightly brush along the tops of her pubic hairs, being careful not to crush any of the tiny people hidden in her bush. The tourists watched in awe as two of the fingers completely surrounded the massive clitoris before them and began sliding down the even larger crevasse of her vaginal lips.

The world around us shook and twisted as Sam's hips twisted and turned, but the pubic hairs we were fastened to held us firmly in place. The massive fingers rubbed and pounded furiously as moans and drowned out our voices. Splashes of womanly juices reached us even at our height as the fingers switched between penetrating her hungry lips and rubbing her pulsating clitoris.

"So you were already this close you hot goddess." I mused to myself as our whole world was shot straight up into the air.

Sam had arched her back as she often did when she was finishing, giving us a beautiful view of her toned tanned legs as her toes curled gripping the cushions beneath them. With one final satisfied cry, her juices squirted all across the cushions. I guess I'd have to wash them again.

Sam gave an exhausted but satisfied giggle as she slowly relaxed her muscles lowering her butt back down against the couch. Her pussy lips twitched opening and shutting repetitively from the satisfaction. There was a slight bump as the butt finally touched down leaving nothing but Sam's heavy breathing and wet pulsing lips to remind us of what had happened.

With that, we unfastened ourselves from her hairs and headed back. The tourists all talked excitedly among themselves about what they had just witnessed and how they wanted to take the tour again. Even I admitted this had been a show worth watching even though it was probably one I could watch whenever I wanted.

The lively discussion made the return trip through Sam's jungle far less daunting than the original trip. Within a half an hour we had returned to the vehicle by her belly button which I had thankfully tied in place with some of her minuscule belly hairs.

Once I had unfastened the vehicle, I drove everyone back to the tour guide box before leaving the tour so I could grow to my normal size again and take them outside.

I had altered the tour guide box slightly, installing a massive window on the side for tourists to look out of as I carried them. I made sure to pick up the box in such a way that gave them a beautiful birds eye view of Sam's tan naked body as she lay sprawled on the couch with her legs spread apart. Her short brown hair was damp with sweat and her tanned face was red and hot. Her eyes were gently shut as she was breathing deeply. After the show she had just given she might actually be sleeping now!

I carried the tourists outside where I grew the vehicle back to full size in our driveway. I waved goodbye to the tourists who excitedly showed each other the pictures they had taken and souvenirs they had collected, and once they were were out of sight I went to shrink the vehicle back down to size again.

Sparks flew from my shrinking device as the vehicle remained the same height it had always been.

"That can't be good..." I thought to myself as I examined the smoking device. This had never happened before, but we had been using it an awful lot as of late. I would have to try and fix it before the next tour was scheduled.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As much as I love the characters, the gadgets, and the plot of this story, I think the random tours are probably the most fun to write. If I was to do any shorter stories based on this couple in the future, I think I'd probably just take time describing different tours they led people on.