- Text Size +

Sam squinted as the first few rays of early morning sun shone through her blinds directly into her eyes.

"Too early..." she groaned as she rolled from her side back over onto her back. She had just been having the most erotic dream about dozens of tiny Kens climbing over her body and she felt jipped that she woke up before it was over. "I wonder if I can convince Ken to study cloning next..." she pondered as she placed her cold hands against her flushed cheeks. Leaning forward she decided to check the damage.

As per usual, her bed sheets had ended up on the floor. She questioned why she even had bedsheets as she could never keep them on at night. Her favourite blue tanktop was twisted around her, and her left breast was half hanging out. Her nipple on her left breast was surprisingly erect, and somehow felt a little damp. Her shorts were twisted but at least were still on. Sliding her hand past the waistband, her panties were damp, but not as wet as she was expecting.

She half wanted to go back to sleep again. Unfortunately she also felt a great and sudden need to pee.

"Fiiiine!' Sam groaned, rocking backwards and then jumping to her feet. "You can be so demanding sometimes you body of mine!"

Picking up some clean clothes to change into and a towel, Sam headed to the washroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SAM PLEASE SAVE ME!" I shouted instinctively as I was shoved up to my waist into her Fallopian tube. I could feel the thousands of tiny hairs meant to push eggs out into the womb tickle my naked body all over.

"Stop disgracing the name of goddess Gaia!" the cult leader snapped getting ready to strike me again. Before he could however, the entire room was flipped sideways, causing the cultists to go tumbling towards the back of the womb.

"Has the goddess awakened?!?!" the one cultist cried as the group rammed painfully into the wall.

"It cannot be! It is far too early still!" another retorted as he attempted to catch himself.

No sooner had the cultists hit against the back of the womb, than with an insane amount of speed and G force, the womb suddenly flipped the other way. For a brief moment, all the cultists floated in midair, until a giant "BANG" reverberated through the entire womb. Instantly the cultists plummeted, shot like a rocket directly against the cervix entrance.

As for myself, I had been spared the jumble, being safely half lodged in Sam's Fallopian tube. "I see she still likes to jump out of bed." I mused to myself as I pulled myself out of the tight (yet admittedly kind of pleasurable) tube and slid down the walls of the womb to where the pile of cultists were jumbled.

Picking up the shrinking device in my arms, I gave a snarky salute to the leader, before pushing my way through Sam's cervix.

"AFTER HIM!" the cultist leader barked as they all attempted to untangle themselves from each other. Frustrated at their incompetence, the leader picked up his goddess' spear, he forced his way through the cervix first to chase after me.