- Text Size +

When I opened my eyes, it was dark outside. The last thing I remembered was working on the shrinking device in my room.

"Did I fall asleep?" I thought to myself as I went to pick myself up.

I paused for the moment as I felt the ground beneath me. It was soft and warm. It had an aroma to it that I had become very familiar with over the past two years.

"Sam?" I asked groggily as I reached for my flashlight. It was at this point that I realized I was naked.

"What's going on!?" I cried out leaping to my feet and looking around. I was in a large cavern with an impossibly high blue ceiling above me. The ground raised and lowered slowly with Sam's breathing. The ceiling was slanted as one end of it was held up by two impossibly large mountains. The only light that entered this cavern was a dim glow that crept through the crease between these two hills. I knew where I was... I was on Sam's chest.

Judging from my surroundings I appeared to be impossibly small. I wasn't microscopic, but I was easily half the size of when I led tours in Sam's vaginal canal. Normally I'd consider this exciting, but there were a number of issues that currently worried me.

First, I had no idea how I had gotten here. Even if I had rolled over on my shrinking device in my sleep, there was no way it would have teleported me to Sam's room.

Second, I didn't know if Sam was aware of me or not. When Sam was aware of me, things could feel safe or even exciting. When Sam was unaware of me, every unintentional movement she made could have dire consequences for me.

Third, I was currently naked. I wasn't about to freeze thanks to the warmth of Sam's body, and it wasn't like there was anyone around to see me like this, but being naked also meant I had no cell phone, flashlight, or any other survival tools. This led us to the most important point.

Fourth, where was my shrinking device?!

I carried my shrinking device on me at all times. It never left my sight. Me attempting to fix it this evening had probably been the longest it had been out of my pocket in two years! Without it there would be no way I could return to my normal size! This was an emergency. I had to let Sam know somehow and get her to help me. I had to get to her ears!

I made the impossibly long trek towards the mountains in the distance, just hoping that I could make it before Sam woke up in the morning. If Sam stood up or rolled over before then, I would fall to my death without her knowing.

I was not looking forward to entering Sam's ears alone. The narrowness shouldn't be an issue at my size, but the ears would be full of sticky wax. If I got stuck in them, I could find myself starving within her ear canal, just out of reach of her ear drum.

I looked to my left as I entered the valley of her cleavage. "I'd much rather be travelling into those then the ear." I thought to myself.

I had given up on my pursuits of climbing inside Sam's nipple when she had finally explained to me that she wouldn't be producing milk until she was pregnant.

"I mean, I won't stop you if you still want to try." she had replied smugly, squeezing her breasts together in my face. She knew how much I admired her body and she loved it.

I shook my head trying to focus on my task. I only had a few hours to make it to her ear before she woke up, and I was unsure what problems I would face along the way. Even though I could move faster respectively when tiny, I still shouldn't take the risk.

The mountains shook, bumping into each other and sending ripples down their soft jiggly form as Sam shifted slightly in her sleep. I knew I shouldn't... but how could I resist this? Grabbing onto the soft flesh I began to climb my way up.

The climb was long and arduous. My feet sunk into the velvety soft skin with every step I took. Sam was probably a B cup, maybe C in reality, but at this size she might as well be a triple F! My efforts did not go unrewarded however, as I finally made it onto the dark coloured ground of her areola.

"I can never get tired of this sight." I thought to myself as I looked at the giant tower in front of me. Sam's nipples weren't erect, but at my height I would still have to take a climb to get on top.

Grabbing onto the rough lumpy flesh, I began making my way up. The skin of the nipple was much harder than the breast, but the wrinkles in them made it far easier to climb. I made quick progress eventually making it to the very top.

Sam's right breast had shifted so it was slightly higher than the left, meaning her shirt was propped up enough for me to avoid being plastered against her nipple, but it was probably still low enough to touch. My eyes had adjusted enough to the low light to take full advantage of my high lookout point. Sam was wearing her favourite blue tank top. As per usual, the breast I was on had already slipped halfway out of the arm hole.

I know she didn't do it on purpose but so help me it was sexy when this happened!

Walking to the center of the nipple I found the entry point. It would be a tight squeeze but I was surprised to see that I could probably squish my way inside. I paused for a moment questioning how much time I had already wasted when I heard Sam give a contented sigh in her sleep.

No I had to. Now when she was unaware of my existence. I didn't know if she would realize what was happening, but I liked to imagine I was about to give her a pleasant dream.

Pushing my legs through tight but stretchy entrance, I slid down the the narrow passageway of the nipple. Sam's body vibrated as I entered showing that she could indeed feel me even while she was asleep. I entered the first hole I came across in the labyrinth of tunnels. and climbed a bit further down until I finally fell into a large cavern with a splash.

Splash?

Reaching down I scooped up the liquid that came up to my waste and after sniffing lightly I tasted it.

It was milk! Sam's milk! She was producing it? But how?!?

I admittedly didn't understand enough about the female body to question this, but I was thirsty from my long climb and this milk was sweet and refreshing, so I drank my fill. I had just begun contemplating how I would get out of this milky chamber when suddenly the world flipped around me.

"MMMMMMMMMM" I heard Sam's sleepy voice reverberate through her breasts as the entire chamber was thrown around in circles.

"Is she rubbing her breasts?!?!" I sputtered as I was battered with wave after wave of her thick warm milk. I bounced off the walls as Sam subconsciously groped and rubbed her mammaries. One advantage I had gained was that Sam had turned over slightly on her side, meaning I could reach the exit to this cavern if only I could grab it.

Grabbing a hold of the entrance with both my hands, I stretched it so I could climb through. A flood of milk followed after me allowing me to slip back towards the nipple faster than expected.

Sam's nipple erupted with the torrent of milk that I had been swimming in (in reality it was more like a single drop, but at my size, your perspective gets slightly altered) and carried me with it over the edge of her nipple. It was a much longer way down the nipple than it was to climb up it as Sam was now fully erect. I swam to dodge the fingers which threatened to suffocate me between Sam's shirt and nipple, and tumbled down the side of the breast. Sam had apparently been leaning on her left side as I rolled across her now mostly exposed breast, out the arm hole of her tank top, across her shoulder, and landed just beside her outer arm.

I looked up to see Sam's sleeping face. Her cheeks were hot and she was moaning slightly. My selfish detour had somehow brought me closer to my destination as her ear was only a slight climb of her pillow away.

I Licking some of the remaining milk off my hands, I prepared to head out when suddenly I saw three dark figures, easily twice my height if not more, wandering from the nape of her neck towards her pillow.

"What on earth!?" I gasped as I watched the figures begin to climb Sam's pillow. I followed after them cautiously. I had to figure out what was going on!