- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of a transitional chapter, much more action to come in the next one.

Enjoy.

The heat of the early morning sun struck Marta as she carried her suitcase and the one she had found outside Vivian’s room. She waddled to the van, parked between two cars, where Andre was just about to lock the door.


 


“Thank you, madame,” Andre said, reaching for the bags, but Marta assured him that she could manage. With a nod, he rushed off to try to gather the rest of the group. Marta tried the trunk door but found it unwilling to open. Leaving the bags on the ground, she walked around to enter the van, thinking to open the trunk from the inside. As soon as she set foot into the cabin, she gasped, startled by a sudden movement on the seat. 


 


Before her was a tiny woman, dressed in what looked like safari attire: a tan pair of trousers that clung to her figure, and a pale coloured top. Her brown hair was tied back in a tiny pony tail and hidden behind a wide-brimmed hat that sat behind her head. She was waving wildly and flashing a bright smile across her tanned skin.


 


“Good morning,” she yelled up, “You must be one of my tour-groupers! I’m Erica.” 


 


“Hi,” Marta replied, stopping momentarily, “Are you another tour guide?” 


 


“I am indeed,” Erica answered, “I’m here to guide the shrunken guests mostly, but you’ll be seeing a lot of me too.”


 


“That’s really thoughtful,” Marta said, slightly impressed by the forethought of the company to keep all of their customers engaged. Marta sat down beside the tiny woman. Erica shifted her weight, keeping her balance with practiced ease, used to being around giants for a living. She projected her voice well and was quickly chatting to Marta about the trip, both fo them forgetting why the giantess had come into the cab.


 


***


 


“Get away from her!” Donald yelled at Lynn’s gigantic fingers that moments ago had dropped his wife’s body onto the table. He reached her at the same time as John, but made sure to shove the other man away from nosh wife before falling to his knees beside Allison’s gasping form, “Allison, are you okay?”


 


She was too dazed to answer but did manage to push away her husbands arms, struggling to catch her breath after the sweltering pressure she had endured under Lynn’s ass. Her actions however only seemed to enrage Donald even more and he turned to John, his only feasible adversary and clenched his fists. 


 


“Look what that bitch did to my wife!” Donald roared, charging at John. The larger man swung wildly but John managed to avoid the blow, stumbling away from the enraged figure. Donald regained his balance and prepared his next attack but before he got the chance, two firm fingers slammed into the table on either side of him and pinned his arms by his sides. Lynn lifted his body off the table and brought him level with her face.


 


“Enough,” she hissed, authoritatively, “I’m sorry I sat on your wife, but you need to calm down.” 


 


“I will not, calm down!” Donald roared, his pathetically tiny voice not worrying Lynn in the slightest. He trashed around with little success until a small voice told him to stop.


 


“Oh, give it a rest,” Allison groaned, sitting up, and rubbing her head,” They’re not gonna change, and they can’t be careful around people our size anyway.” Both Lynn and Donald were too shocked to answer, only John managed to speak. 


 


“Hey, my wife would never hurt a shrunken person on purpose,” John stated, “Trust me, I live with her.”


 


“It’s different with you though, isn’t it?” Allison shot back, “She looked after you, but doesn't; give a damn about anyone else.”


 


“That’s not true,” Lynn argued, “I’m just a little … clumsy.”


 


“That’s not good enough,” Allison shouted, surprising the others, “You have to be more careful, especially around … Donald! Where are the kids?”


 


***


 


“Ah good, can I help you with your bags ladies?” Andre asked, appearing behind Emilie and Becca as they crossed the parking lot towards the van.


 


“Sure thing,” Becca answered before the other girl got a chance, and the tow of them gave him their things just outside the vehicle. Andre pressed a key into the trunk and popped it open, revealing Marta inside the cabin.


 


“Oh, sorry Andre,” she gasped as she realised where she was, “I’ll come put my things in now.”


 


Marta stood up and hopped out of the side door to walk to the rear of the van, nodding a good morning to the two girls as she passed them.


 


“She seems nice,” Becca noted when the Spanish girl was out of ear shot.


 


“I guess so,” Emilie said, not convinced, “We really need to get to know the other travellers better, don’t you think?”


 


“Yeah, but I don’t know if you can tell, I’m not really the chatty type,” Becca replied, “Where’s your little friend by the way?”


 


“Oh Anna’s just in my pocket. She’s fine,” Emilie said quickly, returning to a more pleasant subject at her earliest convenience, “And I’m sure you can be chatty, with the right people.” The brunette flashed a warming smile, promising her companion to get the group interacting if it was the last thing she did. They climbed into the van, Becca getting on first.


 


Erica was thrilled, listening into the conversation between the two young giantesses. These were exactly the kind of sociable travellers that she could recruit to help get the others really gelling and getting along. She looked up at them and waved her arms, hoping to get their attention as she had done Marta’s, and calling out to them.


 


“Just don’t make a big scene,” Becca cautioned, not wanting to be put on the spot in front of so many people. She shuffled across the front row of seats to let the other girl through, plopping herself down beside the window farthest from the door. 


 


Erica’s greeting seemed to go unnoticed as the first of the young women passed over her. The tiny tour guide could have sworn she detected a hint of an accent in the giantess’s voice, unwavering as her enormous, short’s clad ass crossed the sky above. When the grotesque wall of her form finally allowed the light to fall on her again, Erica jumped or rather was thrown off her feet as the tremendous weight of the giantess came down on the seat beside her. The brunette landed on her hands and knees, laughing at the whole thing, but still hopeful to be noticed. He looked up in the belief that there would be an apologetic face looking down at her, but all she saw was a rapidly approaching wave of denim.


 


Emilie plonked down on the seat beside Becca, making sure to sit as close to the other girl as possible. As she promised not to embarrass her, the gigantic German girl didn’t notice the tiny bit of resistance beneath her as she sat, her round, full, right butt cheek completely smashing the little person that was on the seat. Erica’s breath was forced out of her lungs as she was crushed beneath Emilie’s sizeable rear, the tiny not having expected to go unnoticed in this way. She tired to move her arms to alert her patrons of her struggle, but the hard material fo the denim did not allow her to be felt by the giantess, and the sheer weight of the curvaceous young woman kept the tiny girl exactly where she was. 


 


“Let’s just wait until we set off,” Emilie said, turning slightly towards Becca and in doing so, inadvertently smearing Erica user her ass. The puny woman was in agony, but at least she was still alive under that incomprehensible mass of the giantess. 


 


Just then there was a shift in the van as a third person climbed on. The two girls at the front both turned towards the door, Emilie once again compressing Erica’s body across the seat under her butt.


 


“Good morning miss,” Emilie said, smiling cheerfully at the older woman climbing in. Unlike with Becca, the German girl kept her gaze firmly on the lady’s face. Unfortunately for Jessica, that was the one time that a horny glance at Vivian’s cleavage would have been genuinely useful. The tiny blonde was still hanging perilously from the edge of the Chinese woman’s floral dress, straining her muscles as she refused to fall to the ground. 


 


Vivian nodded her own greetings at each of the young women, before continuing past them to take her seat at the back of the van. She then placed Li and Javier on the seat beside her, smiling down at them as they seemed to continue their chat, oblivious of their surroundings and uncaring of the world around them. The two normal sized girls at the front also returned to their own conversation, Emilie’s attempt at getting to know her fellow traveller having failed for now. 


 


Marta climbed back into the van, having helped Andre load the bags. She smiled at Vivian and prepared to join her near the back of the van, but wanted to say hello to the other girl’s first. 


 


“Hi,” Marta said, looking at Emilie and Becca in turn, “Did you two have a good night?”


 


“Hey, yeah we slept fine, and you?” Becca replied, “I’m Becca, by the way.”


 


“Nice to meet you, Becca,” Marta said, trying the new name with her slightly tangy Spanish accent and deciding that she liked it that way, “I’m Marta. And who is your friend?”


 


“Emilie,” the brunette stepped in, “We met on the plane actually, Becca was travelling alone so I asked her to join us. Are you travelling with anyone?”


 


“Yes, my brother Javier is back there with Vivian and her granddaughter,” Marta explained, “We too only just met on the trip. I should get back to them, but I will catch up you in a while?” With that the athletic brunette moved down the van towards the back, leaving the Becca staring as she went.


 


“Would you look at the ass on that one,” the Irish girl remarked shyly.


 


“Becca!” Emilie said with mock surprise, “Are you attracted to girls?” Her heart was beating fast now as this information changed everything.


 


“No … I don’t know,” Becca mumbled, “I’m … Well, this might be a bit too much information for someone I just met, but I’m bi. So I guess, actually yes, I am attracted to girls. But not to Marta. I just think she has a cracking bum, that’s all.” 


 


A pang of jealously struck Emilie, as she too turned to the back of the van. Her hips swivelled on the seat, grinding Erica’s defenceless body into the cushion under her denim-clad ass. 


 


“Oh wait,” Marta said, stopping and turning back to the two girls, “Did you two see Erica?”


 


“Who’s that?” Emilie asked.


 


“Another tour guide,” Marta explained, “She’s a tiny person, and she was on the seat …”


 


Emilie went a deep shade of red as the Spanish girl went pale. Becca didn’t understand what had happened, until Emilie stood up, quickly looking at the seat where he ass had moments ago sat. The Irish girl seared over to where the minuscule form of a woman was visible, her arms and legs splayed out flat, in the imprint of the German giantess’s rump. 


 


“Oh my word,” Emilie said, “I am so sorry.” She picked up the tiny creature, raising her to eye level before dropping her into her palm. The little blonde was slowly starting to move, a sight which, reassured Marta. She knew from experience with her brother that if she hadn’t been completely obliterated by getting sat on, she would be okay. She continued to the back of the van to check up on her brother, leaving the new tour guide with the two girls. 


 


***


 


Jessica felt a shadow fall over her as the tan giantess approached them. Her arms were tiring but still she refused to fall from the Asian woman’s ridiculous breast. She could see the surface of the drew overlaying her thighs, far below her, but she was determined to be noticed, and who could resist looking at the pair of knockers on the otherwise slight body. Between those mounds, her siblings remained in the dark, with Nicole trapped between the meaty orbs and Micheal lost somewhere within the massive cleavage too. As Vivian’s chest rose and fell with each breath, so too did her tits, gently massaging her two prisoners between the walls of flesh. 


 


***


 


“Hey … Vivian, what is that on your chest?” Marta asked as she caught sight fo something amiss amidst the flowery pattern across the older lady’s chest. As the young woman approached, she made out the struggling form of a tiny girl and she cupped her hand over her mouth. Marta couldn’t believe how careless her fellow travellers were being about the tiny people with them. She motioned for Vivian not to move and positioned her hand below the tiny person. Jessica noticed the massive palm appear beneath her and released her grip in relief. She dropped lightly into the waiting hand and was whisked away from the behemoth breast of the Chinese woman. 


 


“Are you okay,” Marta asked, careful not to hold the exhausted twin too close to her mouth. The miniature blonde was rubbing her arms and panting, but smiling. 


 


“Yeah, I’m alright,” Jessica said, twisted between her gratitude for being saved and her rage at anyone giant for the mistakes of a few, “Just getting ready to give that waitress the worst Yelp of her life.”


 


Marta didn’t quite understand what Yelp was, but got the sentiment. She apologised to the girl and reassured her that she was safe. It was at that moment that her tiny eyes went wide with panic.


 


“My brother and sister!” Jessica gasped, “They’re still in there!” Marta was still processing what she had heard as she watched the little thing point frantically at Vivian.


 


“Vivian, what happened? How did she get on your dress?” Marta asked.


 


“The waitress spilled a tray of bread right onto me,” she answered.


 


“That girl must have been on the plate,” Javier added from the seat, having noticed the commotion.


 


“And her siblings too,” Li added, shuddering at the realisation of where the other two kids must have been. The same thing dawned on the others as all eyes shot squarely to Vivian’s boobs. Trying to stay as composed as she could, the elderly woman fought the red that was creeping across her face. Keeping her eyes fixed ahead of her, she reached up to her chest with both hands and parted her heavy breasts. After digging around for a moment, her other hand emerged with two tiny figures, dropping them quickly onto Marta’s hand. The tiny people heard the almost inaudible slap as her breasts clapped back together under their own weight. 


 


Jessica rushed to her siblings, recoiling at once when she smelled the sweat that covered both of them. Micheal ran to his sister, throwing his arms around her. Jessica hugged him despite his drenched state, trying to stop him from crying. 


 


“I am so sorry,” Marta said down to them. She lowered them towards her brother and Li as she felt their animosity at being handled, and the three siblings were only too happy to get off the palm. 


 


“If you think you can just say …” Nicole started furiously, but just like that, she lost her train of thought. She laid her eyes on one fo the most beautiful men she had ever seen and her mind was suddenly clouded. Javier smiled at her,  his slightly stubbly jaw framing his firm features. In his t-shirt and cargo shorts he looked every bit the handsome adventurer from a jungle movie and Nicole loved it.


 


“Are you guys okay?” he asked as he and Li approached them.


 


Nicole turned to her sister and exchanged a look. His accent? Divine. She could read in her eyes that Jessica was having the very same thoughts she was. The blondes looked themselves over to see how presentable they were, but unfortunately they were still wearing their clothes from the day before and neither was really clean, but Jessica seized her advantage.


 


“Oh I’m okay,” she said dramatically, “I just feel so bad for my sister and little brother. Just look how soaked in that lady’s sweat they are.”


 


Nicole fired daggers at her as she saw Javier lean slightly away from her and towards her sister. His smile was still comforting but she knew that she wouldn’t be able to get too close to him without leaving a bad impression, so she chose instead to shift her focus.


 


“Micheal, are you okay?” she said, kneeling down beside the tiny boy that was still gasping. He nodded, but didn’t say more as his sister wrapped him up in a hug.


 


“Yeah, that sure was a rough way to travel,” the young man said, “I don’t think we have met properly, I am Javier.”


 


“Nice to meet you Javier,” Jessica breathed, trying to match his accent but achieving only a comical impersonation. She took his outstretched hand, half expecting him to kiss it, but had to make do with a shake. 


 


“This is Li,” he said, gesturing to the Asian girl beside him, “And you have already met her grandmother, and my sister, Marta.” He gestured to the two giantesses looming over them. 


 


“Jessica Davidson,” the blonde replied, “And those are my siblings, Nicole and Micheal.”


 


“Wow, are you three travelling on your own?” Li asked, “You’re all so young.”


 


At that moment the van rocked to the side and the group looked up to see Lynn hoisting herself into the van. In her hand she held a group of tiny people and one of them screamed with joy.


 


“Micheal! Baby, mommy’s coming,” Allison yelled, almost running off the giantess’s palm in her haste. Lynn carefully curled her fingers, preventing the crazed woman from falling and instead walked over to the back of the van. She was amazed that the tiny woman had spotted her children from so far away, but then a mother always can. 


 


“I erm … found these two at breakfast and we have been looking for their kids all morning,” Lynn explained, allowing the Davidsons and her husband to alight onto the seat. Ava climbed in behind her, carrying her brother. Allison shot forwards and grabbed her son in her arms, oblivious to the smell of the older woman’s sweat that covered him.


 


“I’m okay mom, don’t worry,” he mumbled into her body as he was pressed against her. 


 


“My baby, I am never letting you out of my sight,” Allison swore, overcome with her joy over their reunion. 


 


Just then they heard the door to the van slam shut and Andre hopped into the driver’s seat.


 


“Everyone ready?” he asked, unaware of the goings on in the back of the van, “We’d better get going if we want to see Kilimanjaro with any sunlight left.”


 


He didn’t wait for them to settle before starting the engine. Ava, Marta and Lynn quickly too their seats, leaving the congregation of tiny people beside Vivian, as the van lurched out of the car park and onto the main road leading inland.