- Text Size +

Allison didn’t dare to open her eyes. She was hugging Micheal so tightly that he was almost going blue, but she didn’t care. She had seen the planet-sized bulk of the giantess fall over her and knew that she would surely have been squished. Yet she was somehow still upright, her back straight and her body surprisingly free of a crushing weight. She slowly peaked out into the world, releasing Micheal ever so slightly. Sure enough, she was not harmed, but she was still in darkness, and the walls of the van must have come in to almost touch her. Maybe she had somehow fallen between the seats? She looked up the canyon, expecting to see the roof of the van, but gasped when she realised where she was.


 


The walls of either side of her were dark, almost vertical aside for a slight curvature where they met the seat. She was in fact still on the seat, but the walls were not those of the van. Before her, the two sides came together in straight line of stitching, a tower that shot up high. As Allison followed them up, they suddenly stopped, and above this line was a bulge of pale, white flesh, with a distinct crater in the middle. A curtain of green fell over this and Allison couldn’t see further beneath it, but on the other side, the green cliff face rose for some time before jutting forward. The green fabric over the extrusion was not loose like that below, but rather it was taut against the massive curve beneath it. 


 


The air was hot here, and the heat seemed to radiate from behind the line of stitches, and indeed the walls. As if some source of heat lay beneath, surrounding the mother and son. It was a miracle, but the lumbering colossus had not crushed them, and Allison realised that they had survived, but now were trapped between her gigantic thighs, alone in the narrow strip of land before her crotch. She wanted to get free, but in all honesty, she was exhausted. So what if she wasn’t with her daughters right this second? She was alive and so was her son. For the first time that day, Allison was genuinely too tired to care and decided that good enough was good enough. She prayed that the giantess didn’t move around too much, but accepted that it was out of her control. She sat down, deciding that the closer they were to her crotch, the less chance they had of being crushed, and tried to get comfortable. She held Micheal close and gently stroked his hair, bidding him to not worry.  


 


***


 


It was getting dark outside, a red-orange hue on the edge fo the sky as the van trundled on. They had been driving for almost 9 hours, but everyone seemed to be welcoming the rest. The heat had proved too much for the van’s passengers and many in the back were asleep. Ava had mercifully dozed off before her travel sickness had gotten any worse, and Marta had also succumbed to her fatigue with her headphones on, listening to some gentle melodies. On the seat beside her, Javier and Li had been talking almost continuously, progressively getting closer and closer to supine until they too had chosen to rest. At the rear, Vivian was still awake, sitting quietly as she watched the thinning traffic outside. 


 


They had left the congestion of the capital and taken a trip north through quieter roads. Lynn was still chatting to Andre and the two had surprisingly not run out of things to talk about. Andre was a lively man, energetic despite the incredibly long journey. He regaled the blonde woman with tales of his childhood, of his family, and his home then about his country and its people, its history (or what he knew of it) and its culture.


 


“So, if there’s an airport at Kilimanjaro, why didn’t we just fly in?” Lynn asked, not seeing the point of such  long drive when an hour in the air would have gotten them there.


 


“It’s all business madame,” Andre replied, his eyes fixed on the road, “All the climbers drive the prices up, and the tour company saves a ton by using a van like mine. Oil is still cheaper than air travel you know.”


 


“Well that’s certainly going on my review,” Lynn pouted, “No offence to your driving of course.”


 


“None taken,” Andre chuckled, a lively, booming laugh. “Only about an hour left everyone,” he announced to the other passengers, before returning his attention to Lynn.


 


“You’re gonna love this place, for one night, it is the best hotel I know,” Andre explained.


 


“Why just for one night?” Lynn asked.


 


“Well … it’s a little small, so its not got much besides the rooms, but don’t worry, we’ll be going to the big pools and fancy hotels later in the trip.” Andre continued.


 


“So we’re just seeing Kilimanjaro for one day?” Lynn questioned.


 


“Unless you all are keen climbers, I think it’s the best way to see it,” Andre joked, “Besides, I’m getting too old for climbing that thing anyway. Trust me, I’ll take you to all of the best spots for photos and show you the animals and all.” 


 


Becca had gone out like a light before anyone else, letting sleep distract her from the stifling heat and the layers of sweat oozing out of her. Between her legs, Allison was still sitting, waiting for her to get up so that she could be reunited with her family. Micheal had fallen asleep in her arms and she was thankful that he didn’t have to endure too much while awake. On the other side of Becca’s meaty thigh, Donald was on his knees.


 


The twins were quietly talking between themselves, trying not to think about their mother and brother. All three knew that they wouldn’t be dead, but Donald certainly knew how much pain they would be in if they were crushed. He had no way of knowing how lucky Allison had been, and he had exhausted himself hammering against the thick leggings of the massive young woman. His mind was a mess, He felt so helpless, and it was all going so well … given the circumstances. They had had a plan, he and Allison, and they had been on the same page … for the first time in a long time. Then these two hooligans had to come thundering in and ruined everything. His rage was uncontainable and he glared up at the uncaring body of the giantess. The sleeping beast didn’t even know what she had done, and that was the worst part: the fact that she didn’t even have to try and could inflict so much pain. He would make them pay. 


 


***


 


“Here we are everyone!” Andre yelled, far too loudly for his half asleep passengers in the middle of the night. They groggily stirred from their various positions of comfort as the somehow energetic driver hopped out of the vehicle. Ava was the first outside once he had opened the door and the still heavy heat surprised her. Even without the sun beating down the air was hot. Lynn stepped out from the front cabin, her sneakers crunching on the gravel. She had barely slept a wink during the entire journey, having to keep up Andre’s chats, and she was more than ready for a shower and a good night’s sleep. 


 


The two went to get their bags as Andre began to unload them. Emilie excitedly nudged Becca, who jumped a little as she awoke. Donald yelled to make himself heard, but the two young women ignored him. In her startled state, Becca shifted ever so slightly and her thighs came together. Allison braced herself and held Micheal close as the world seemed to collapse around her … but her idea had paid off from earlier. By the luck of her calculations, Allison and her son were in the infinitesimally small triangle of space between the colossal Becca’s crotch and crushing thighs. 


 


“Are we there?” the Irish girl asked, prompting a giggle from the brunette. 


 


“Yes, we are, let’s get out,” Emilie urged, beaming as she stood up, remaining half bent over to fit inside the van. From her position, she found herself looking right down Becca’s top, the enlarged neck hole in the green fabric giving her a glimpse of the giantess’s deep cleavage. Her view was spoilt however as the redhead pushed her way onto her feet and stepped out of the van. 


 


Emilie glanced down and her eyes widened as she saw two tiny figures huddled together right where Becca’s glorious ass had just been. Lucky, she thought as she followed the girl out of the van. Donald glared up at the brunette, who clearly saw them, but chose to do nothing. HIs anger was however replaced when he saw Allison, crouching but seemingly well. He rushed to his wife and son as the giants filed out fo the van above them.


 


Outside, the Pearce’s were the first through the doors of the hotel. The lobby was small, with four old, leather sofas to one side and a wooden reception desk on the other. A man came trotting out to Andre and had exchanged a few words in a foreign language, after which, he had led Lynn and Ava inside with a heavily accented “Welcome.” He fished a box of keys and handed one to Lynn, explaining that the group had all the rooms on one floor for the night. The tired woman was only too happy to drag her bags and head down their corridor with her daughter following close behind. 


 


*** 


 


“Wow, I can’t believe we drove for nine hours!” Li exclaimed, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, “Thanks for making the journey feel a lot shorter.”


 


“Anytime,” Javier nodded, “Same to you. It’s a lot easier to do these kinds of trips with a friend isn’t it?”


 


“Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing,” Li smiled.


 


“Well, I guess I’ll see you at breakfast,” Javier said, giving the Asian woman a hug.


 


“See you in the morning,” Li replied, cheerfully. With the they parted ways, Javier walking back towards his sister and Li to the waiting hand of her grandmother. Vivian scooped her up and stepped out of the van, keeping her in one hand. The receptionist rushed over to help them her with her bags as the two young girls from the front were already moving through the lobby. 


 


“So? Found a holiday fling?” Marta teased her brother as they hopped off onto the parking lot.


 


“Haha, very funny,” Javier replied sarcastically, “I don’t want to sleep with every girl I talk to you know.”


 


“I know,” Marta replied, the added with a grin, “Only most of them.”


 


“Well, not Li,” Javier retorted, “We’re just getting to know each other. As friends.” 


 


Marta rolled her eyes, ever tired of her brother’s womanising. She hauled their bag towards their room with him perched perilously on her shoulder, as he always chose to be. Upon entering their room, she set Javier down on the bed and went to check out the bathroom. 


 


“Javi, I’m gonna shower,” she yelled out to him, and he was more than happy to have the time alone. Javier set about exploring his surroundings. The bed was a low double, with a mattress that was confined within a raised perimeter made of wood. The sheets were glistening white, but threadbare in areas, and the pillows looked like they had seen better days. To one side fo the room was a small desk with some drawers on the side. Atop this was a kettle and a pair of tea cups. Some papers and a few pens were also arranged on it, and Javier guessed that these were brochures and instructions. 


 


A small TV was mounted on a stand on one high corner of the room and a remote (presumably for it) was on the bestie table beside a phone. Javier spied a mini-fridge on the floor beside the desk, and with it, a cord leading up the wall to a ceiling fan. On the far wall was a wardrobe right beside the one window, blacked out by heavy curtains.  Satisfied by his exploration, Javier trekked up the sheets to the pillows and climbed onto one. He lay down, realising that despite everything, he was still ready for a good sleep. He meant to stay awake and shower after Marta was done, but his fatigue got the better of him. 


 


***


 


“Wow, a double bed,” Emilie exclaimed as she stepped into the room.


 


“Oh, yeah,” Becca replied, less enthusiastically, “Are you sure it's okay to share?”


 


“Of course!” Emilie giggled, her hungry eyes darting over Becca’s curvy body in a moment, “But first, I’m going to freshen up.” With a playful flick of her hair, the German girl sauntered to the bathroom. Becca walked over to the bed, wiping the sweat from her brow, still exhausted. She was a little hungry, but guessed that the hotel had stopped serving dinner. She didn’t want to make a fuss anyway. 


 


“By the way,” Emilie said, popping her head out fo the bathroom door and nearly scaring Becca half to death, “Where is Anna?”


 


The question sent a chill down Becca’s spine: she couldn’t remember. She froze, frantically trying to remember what she had done with the little thing, when she felt the faintest tickle on her breast. At the sound of her name, the minuscule Anna had found new strength and protested her bonds. She shook with all her might but barely moved in the concrete grip of the bra.


 


“Shite, I tucked her in and forgot about her,” Becca swore. She fiddled with her top but in her haste was unable to reach inside. Emilie seemed to find it hilarious as a deeper red creeped across the chubbier girl’s face. Finally, giving up on subtlety, Becca grabbed the base of her top and peeled it off, letting causing her breasts to bounce as they were freed form the green fabric and were held solely by a simple black bra. Emilie stopped laughing as her eyes widened, enraptured by the massive, gelatinous orbs of Becca’s glorious breasts. Each mound was the size of her head and had a surreal roundness about them. She watched with wide, excited eyes as the redhead reached into one, pushing her perfect tit back as she fished out Anna’s tiny body.. Fucking lucky bitch, Emilie thought, green with envy.


 


 “I’m so sorry, Emilie.,” Becca said. 


 


“Haha don’t worry, she probably enjoyed it,” Emilie winked, barely looking at Anna’s shattered body in the Irish girl’s hand, “Just put her down somewhere and I’m sure she’ll forget about it by the morning.” 


 


Without a second glance, Emilie ducked back into the bathroom to shower. Becca shrugged and lazily placed Anna onto the floor, letting her limp body roll off onto the old carpet by her feet. Straightening back up, she stretched her back. 


 


Anna spat a mixture of dried sweat and grim onto the ground, willing her muscles to work. At least she could breathe: fresh air at last. Her nose wrinkled and within a moment, she figured out why. Laying on her back, Anna could only really turn her head. To her left, she saw an immense grey mass. The individual strings of cotton were visible on the damp, threadbare heel of Becca’s sock. The bottom was blackened as if unwashed and the frank stains of sweat were visible from afar. The odour however, was far worse than the appearance of the disheveled garments, and this stench filled Anna’s nostrils from both sides: she gagged. While she certainly hadn’t smelled a lot of feet, she doubted that many would have been so vile. The best position for her head was facing straight up, to keep her nose as far from the sources of the reek as possible. Unfortunately, this forced Anna to gaze upon a far more frightening sight. 


 


Surely Becca must have know that she was starring, but the gargantuan woman seemed to forget all about her little voyeur as she stood over her limp body. The incomprehensibly thick trunks of her legs shot up on either side of Anna and linked far above her head at the crotch of her jeggings. Anna marvelled at how truly colossal Becca’s body was, even from such a distance. Her ass popped out like a terrific cliff, threatening to fall upon her at any moment.Her belly too was obvious from this angle, increasing the size of her torso significantly in front of her thighs. But neither seemed to be as dramatic a protuberance than her breasts. Anna shivered at the thought of how long she had been stuck against them, as their mountainous forms struck her with fear despite being miles away. She shuddered just thinking about them.


 


The beastly woman was ruining her trip and what was worse, Emilie didn’t seem to have her back at all. In fact, Anna was getting angrier the more she thought about Emilie. Why was she being so careless and air headed? She had always looked after her when they were in public spaces and Anna had trusted her to be there on this trip. She felt betrayed, and all because Emilie had some weird girl crush on the fat ginger.


 


As if adding to her thoughts, Becca uttered a ground-shaking yawn as she stretched, her chubby arms flailing to the sides. She hesitated for a moment, debating whether to shower now or in the morning, and decided that it could wait. Without a care in the world, she slipped her hands under the waistband of her leggings and pushed them down.


 


Anna’s eyes widened in panic as the enormous form of Becca’s hips descended, seemingly ready to crush her again. She screamed but the giantess didn’t seem to hear it … or didn’t care. The helpless girl was yelling at her body to move as the redhead above bent down and started pulling off her bottoms. One colossal foot rose as she slipped the leggings off one leg, flicking the sock as she did. The disgusting cotton sheet crashed into the ground scarily close to Anna, the moisture it carried from Becca’s feet weighing it down.


 


“Be careful! I’m still down here!” Anna shouted, but once more her pleas fell on un hearing ears.


 


Becca’s foot slammed back onto the ground, tossing Anna a centimetre into the air from the shear force. She had trodden on her sock and Anna watched in horror as she saw how the meaty sole squished the fabric, as if showing the tiny girl what could happen to her too. Becca slipped her other foot out and the second foot too came rocketing back to the carpet, mercifully falling just to the right of Anna’s body. IN her panic, Anna had managed to force her arms to start working and she desperately turned to her side as chaos reigned above her. She dared a peak up to see Becca’s legs standing still as she removed her top. The puny German girl watched as she peeled the green fabric off of her sweaty, blubbery belly. Now standing in just her underwear and bra, Anna could see the dips and wrinkles of cellulite on Becca’s thick legs, her thighs pressing together from almost just above her knees. 


 


Deciding that it was too hot for pyjamas, Becca simply unhooked her bra and left it fall to the floor before getting into the bed. She found it weird that the German girl was so comfortable around her, but shrugged it off as a blessing. She didn’t much care for the little pet Emilie kept around, but again, didn’t want to judge. Without another thought, she drifted off into sleep, lying prone on top of the covers.