- Text Size +

“Please, we’re right here!” Clara yelled, keeping a safe distance away from Burt. Both of them knew that if they stayed wide enough apart, there was a chance that at least one of them would survive. The second giantess was walking slowly but her feet seemed to travel unimaginable distances with each stride. Her left foot landed a few inches in front of Clara.


 


“Please!” the tiny woman screamed, but was unsuccessful in getting the giantess’s attention. Her other foot sailed over both of them and landed behind them, leaving the pair in the shadow created by her skirt. Burt looked straight up, following the huge, slightly wrinkled legs up to the giantess’s crotch, covered by a wide, pair of panties. In the next instant, the giantess stepped clear of them, leaving them on the path as she continued on, following her friend. 


 


“Fuck!” Clara swore, “Now what the hell are we going to do?” 


 


“We have to get back to the grass,” Burt yelled over to her, “It's not safe out in the open. What if …”


 


He was interrupted by a shaking in the ground. Unlike the feeling fo the two giantesses however, these tremors were getting stronger. Both Clara and Burt turned in the direction that the giantess had come from and saw a group approaching them. Clara swallowed hard as she made out the towering forms of five giants, all waling towards them and taking up the entire width of the path. They are approaching much faster than the other two had, and as she looked around, she realised that she and Burt had pretty much reached the middle of the track. There was a long way to go to reach the grass again. Without hesitation, she took off, sprinting for safety. She didn’t check to see if Burt was following her. 


 


He stood, paralysed from fear, watching the approaching figures. Three young women were approaching in a line, with a younger girl to one side and a middle-aged man on the other. They seemed distracted by their own conversations but occasionally their gazes shifted to the first two giantesses who were past them. Burt was focused on the giantess in whose path he was currently standing. 


 


Clean white sneakers tread the earth as she approached, her athletic legs bare below the thighs. The tanned columns didn’t so much as wobble as she walked, her hands swaying at her sides. A black tank top fell over the the waist of a pair of denim shorts, flush against her abdomen but stretched out over her breasts. Her arms were bare, relaxed as she walked, each one the size of a building. Burt’s eyes traced her up to her neck and finally her head. Her face was dark and difficult to see with the sun behind her, but the lean features created a pretty silhouette. Her hair was tied back, away from her face, with the bulk of it in a pony tail that swung side to side behind her. 


 


They were closing in fast, and the rhythmic shaking of the ground was getting stronger and stronger. Clara was almost half way to the grass when their shadows eclipsed her, and she finally turned around to look for the man. She almost tripped over herself when she saw him standing still, his head pointed up as he looked at the oncoming giants. 


 


“What the fuck are you doing? Run!” Clara yelled, slowing down, but the man didn’t hear her. She debated for a half second on what she should do, all the while watching the huge creatures approach. After what seemed like forever, she finally decided that she wouldn’t be able to live with herself if she didn’t at least try to save him, so she turned and ran back, into the path of the humungous humans. 


 


The tanned giantess was almost upon him now, and even if Burt had wanted to, there was no escape for him. Her next step was powerful enough to throw him onto his back, and he watched, dazed as her other foot rose. The sole of the sneaker came into view and he prepared himself for the end. At the peak of its swing, the shoe started to come down, gaining speed as it expanded towards him, filling the sky and darkening his world. 


 


At the last second, Clara’s body slammed into his and the two tumbled to the side. The enormous shoe crashed into the ground where the man had been, the rubber sole still close enough for him to lick. But he had alive. The colossal young woman passed over them, never noticing them as she continued to chat to another girl. Clara was on top of him, not moving until she was sure the giantess had left them behind. She then raised her head, her hands on either side of Burt’s head.


 


“You me big time,” she smiled, her face awash with relief. 


 


Becca was half a stride behind Marta. As she leaned into her step to catch up with the Spanish girl, her own sneaker fell on the puny pair that Marta had just missed. Burt saw it coming, but Clara didn’t even realise what was happening until it was all over. The dirty heel of the Irish girl’s old sneaker hit them at and angle, but came down hard, carrying Becca’s tremendous weight. The two bodies were thrown together and then obliterated with a sickening, almost inaudible crunch. As her heel slipped backwards with her step, their mixed remains were smeared into the earth, and then left to evaporate and decay. The group of giants kept walking, passing the sight where six tiny tourists were massacred, unbeknownst to anyone. 


 


***


 


“Liv, that table’s free,” Georgia chirped, stepping past the cordon without a second thought. In one hand she held a cup of iced coffee, and was almost using it to make her way through the crowd, although entering the seated are atop the viewing platform, she breathed a sigh of relief for reaching the emptier space. She was already struggling with her make up in the heat, so she was thankful to at least not be bumping into people anymore. 


 


“Finally, why can’t all these people just give us our space, ya know?” Olivia whined as she too crossed the cordon, carrying her Chai tea with her phone pressed against the cup, and a bowl of ice cream in the other. The 41-year-old brunette had her handbag hanging from an elbow but managed to walk without kicking it at all. With practices grace, the hair-dresser followed her friend towards the table with two free seats. Olivia was itching to get her hands free because as much as she loved to be fashionable, her skimpy romper was riding up her ass like crazy. 


 


“Excuse me! Jeez, take a little more room why don’t ya,” Gia hissed as she struggled to get past a man with his chair a little too far from his table. She whipped whipped her short, dirty blonde hair to the side as she huffed past him, her head held high. Olivia noted the man’s eyes catching on her friend’s rear and she saw a chance for a little mischief. 


 


“Hey! Keep your eyes on your wife there pal,” she said, loudly enough for the woman sitting with the man to raise an eyebrow. The man’s face went red and Olivia left him behind as they reached the table that she and Gia had so fortunately found. 


 


Erica stopped walking and smiled as a shadow fell over her, turning towards it expecting to see the waitress arrive with their drinks. But the colour drained out of her face when she saw the towering figure in a short, floral one-piece beside her. The giantess was clearly not here with their refreshments, stopping before the table and looking down at it. Erica raised her arms and opened her mouth to speak, but the giantess’s hand moved forwards and released a huge object, aimed right for them. 


 


“Watch out!” Erica screamed, watching the huge rectangle hurtle towards John and LI. The two of them looked at her, then up and immediately dove towards the two younger boys as the massive iPhone slammed into the table cloth where they had just been sitting. The force of the impact shook the table, and Erica raised her head to shout her protest at the careless individual. 


 


Gia reached out and pinched the RESERVED sign and brought it to her face, she glanced around and saw that no one had noticed them entering. After all, why shouldn’t they get the table, they had gotten it first. She made up her mind to keep it, even if whoever reserved it came by. Without a second thought, she filed the sheet up and swept off the crumbs on the table before putting down her coffee. 


 


Javier was already halfway down the table cloth, with Nicole and Jessica only a short way above him when he heard a commotion. The table cloth shook as someone approached, although it was hard to tell given the constant vibrations from the hundreds of people walking nearby. He thought he heard a scream from above but the twins didn’t seem to have noticed. He continued on his way down towards the seat. 


 


On the table top, Erica watched in panic as the giantess brought the card down onto the surface, and with a swift flick, brought it crashing into John and the others. Her scream caught in her throat as the six of them disappeared over the edge of the table as the card pushed them easily aside. 


 


John and Li were tossed off the table along with the others around him. Even as she screamed, Li felt like she was falling in slow motion. around her, she watched Allison reach for her son, here eyes wide with panic. She saw Donald brace himself, his eyes closed as they fell, a cry evident in his open mouth. She watched the rapidly approaching chair below them, and then watched it pass as she, and the Davidson’s missed the cloth covered surface. John meanwhile, had been close enough to the boys, to wrap an arm around Aiden, and one around Micheal, holding them together before they all crashed onto the hard wooden plain, the covering cloth doing little to cushion their fall. 


 


“Ooh, grab those,” Olivia said pointing to a half-eaten bowl of fries on the table beside them. She pulled back the the chair nearest her and placed her load on the table top. Erica made for the giantess but before she could, the other slammed her enormous coffee cup between her and the six people that had just been tossed aside. Erica fell backwards, landing on her back, facing the towering plastic cup. The pale mocha liquid rose several times higher than Erica, and she marvelled at the rising plastic surface and the beads of moisture that clung to it. She found herself breathing fast, her mind racing as she tried to figure out what had just happened. 


 


***


 


John raised his head, wincing from the pain of his fall. He hadn’t managed to hold onto his son and the other boy after they had hit the seat, but the two fo them were nearby. The man pushed himself onto his hands and knees and crawled over to the boys.


 


“Aiden, son, are you okay?” he asked and both of them groaned back. At least they were well enough to complain. He hugged both fo them close to him, feeling them trembling, and looked up at the looming figure above them. The giantess had her back turned to them, the creases of her knees at the level of the seat. Thick, tanned thighs formed a wall before them, the narrowest ravine between them slowly tapering off as they rose. The tree trunks disappeared beneath the frilly edge of her romper. Above the loose waves of fabric, the rest of the cloth was pulled tight against her rotund rear, so perky and full that the cotton was sucked into the gap between them, defining her butt crack. Above the huge orbs, her robe came in with her waist, shooting up to an open back. The simple, broad cut of the floral fabric left her shoulder blades largely bare and the top of the romper hung just below her shoulders. Her long brown hair fell below this, and hung loose against her back. 


 


John made out a tattoo on her inner thigh, rising up until it too vanished beneath her romper, but he was snapped out of his assessment when he noticed her knees starting to bend. 


 


“Come one boys, get up,” he said, firmly but calmly. He stood up and hosted his son and the other boy to their feet, “Here we go.” John grabbed each of them by the hand and pulled them forwards with him, running towards the giantess. Neither boy dared question him, but their terrified eyes were wide with panic, at the seemingly suicidal course of action they were being led on. The titanic figure above them was getting ever closer, slowly easing herself onto the chair, then all of a sudden, she relaxed her powerful muscles and came crashing down. At the last second, John moved his hands behind the boys and shoved them forwards, diving as he did so. Aiden and Micheal went sailing as the sky seemed to fall around them. Micheal looked back just in time to see the man’s body disappear beneath the giantess. And everything around them went black. 


 


Olivia feel her butt settle on the wooden chair, the structure creaking slightly. She leaned over, her thighs squeezing together as she tilted her pelvis forward and popped her booty so that their full glory was evident to anyone passing by. Then her thighs relaxed as she reached for her drink. 


 


Micheal fell to the ground in a heap as the colossal walls on either side of him parted. He and the other boy got to their hands and knees in the narrow slit between the tanned giantess’s massive thighs. 


 


“Where … where’s my dad?” Aiden asked, and both boys looked around, their eyes eventually settling on the direction they had come from. There rose the two story wall that was the strange woman’s crotch, a stack of ruffled fabric, pulled so tightly against her that the two boys could make out the seam of her panties through it. A flicker of movement caught Aiden’s eye and her started running towards the mountain face, radiating heat and a mild musk. Micheal followed him but within a few steps, he knew what it was. The two of them froze as they saw John’s head and one arm, struggling to pull the rest of his body from beneath the monstrous pussy. 


 


He was groaning in agony as his body took the full weight of the voluptuous woman. John was used to some rougher games with his wife, but the uncaring mass that was atop him had pinned him sideways and was cursing him without any hint of remorse. As the giantess shifted, the two boys screamed, watching the tiny man’s futile efforts to stay visible fail, as he was swallowed up by the soft flesh of the colossal crotch.