- Text Size +

“Are you ready yet grandma?” Li asked, sitting on the bedside table. She was getting bored a lot faster without network access for her phone. She was scrolling through old photos when she felt the shaking of Vivian approaching. Li had washed quite quickly, but the older woman had taken her time. Now she stood, dressed in a lovely floral dress that hugged her figure, flaring out just above her hips. She towered over the low wooden surface, her face hidden from Li by her towering bosom. 


 


She snatched up her granddaughter in one hand and her room key in the other as she made for the door, her stiff sandals creaking as her feet forced them to bend with each step. She strolled out into the corridor with Li poised high, her tummy rumbling eagerly for breakfast. Li turned to the side and was as usual, amazed by the sheer size of her grandmother’s breasts. She glanced down at her own chest, barely visible beneath her little t-shirt, and she was struck with how unfair it all was. Still, she hadn’t flown halfway around the world to be sad about her failed love life, so she chose not to. Focusing instead on breakfast.


 


Her grandmother’s incredibly long strides soon carried them to the mess hall, an open-walled pavilion with several widely-spaced tables. A variety of breakfast cereals and fruits were laid out on one side and several of the other tour group passengers were already eating.


 


“What shall I get you?” Vivian asked, setting Li down at an empty table. 


 


“I’ll have a bit of whatever you’re having, thanks,” Li said, stepping away from the edge of the rounded table. The white cloth was soft under her feet, the floor to a forest of cutlery and china. Li walked towards the middle of the table, set for four, with plates, forks, butterknives and glasses. Li walked past a small plate, the tilted edge of the porcelain dish rising to the height of her head. She walked past it, climbing onto a napkin and spotting Javier and his sister walking towards them: she gave them a wave. The girl walking over was gorgeous, and Li was once again green with envy at her humungous assets. Although, unlike Vivian’s, Marta’s boobs were rock solid, holding firm beneath a black tank-top. The bottom of the fabric rose slightly above the waist of her shorts, revealing a toned abdomen beneath.


 


“Hey, you must be Li,” the girl said, cheerfully, “I’m Marta, Javier’s little sister.” She set down a plate with a few slices of toast on it, before picking Javier off her shoulder and setting him down beside the Asian girl. He gave her a big grin, looking every bit the tourist in his sleeveless basketball jersey and shorts. 


 


“Do you like it?” he asked, pointing to the newly printed lettering, “These are sold in Spain but I can’t buy a pair of jeans that fit. Crazy.”


 


Li chuckled, knowing full-well how hard it was to find clothing for tiny people, even in the US. They sat down by Marta’s plate, getting to know one another while Vivian was collecting some food for herself. 


 


***


 


“Could you stop gawking for one second?” Allison spat, hungrily biting down on the edge of a piece of toast. She had woken up angry this morning, rudely woken by the driver because they were on a tight schedule that day. She was outraged that the hotel had seen it fit to give him a key to their room, as if he was important enough to have control of their movements. The very least he was able to do was to pour so water into the saucer for them to bathe in. That should have put her in good spirits, but he had opted to stay in the room, and Allison could swear that he had eyed up his daughters, never mind his protests that they were all too small for him to see anyway. 


 


Then he had placed them on a table in the dining area, and trie to walk off. It was incredible how stupid Andre was: how did he expect them to get food when they couldn’t even get off the table. They had been forced to sit in a circle around a single plate with a slice of bread on it, tearing at it like savages. Never had Allison missed home so much as at that moment. 


 


“I wasn’t gawking,” Donald spat back, catching the look of worry on Micheal’s face as he did. He hated Allison in that moment for bringing this up in front of his son. And why shouldn’t he be allowed to look? Had he not already given Allison everything? Couldn’t he just appreciate beauty when he saw it. But he was even more annoyed that he still didn’t have a signal. 


 


“If you want a younger girl so much, why don’t you just go and tell her?” Allison hissed, not looking up from her food.


 


“If you don’t like the food then why don’t you go get some?” Donald shot back, at at that, Allison looked up, throwing down her bread.


 


“I’m getting sick of your tone!” Allison shouted, causing her children to freeze. Thankfully their tiny argument went unheard by the rest of the hall. She stood up and glared at her husband, “And if you won’t, then I’m going to have a word with the staff about this God awful hotel!” 


 


“Allison!” he tried, but she was already stomping towards the edge of the table, near to where a chair was tucked in. Donald followed her, jumping to his feet as he tried to reason with her. He had to walk around the plate, passing his children as he went, “Don’t make a scene.”


 


She didn’t acknowledge him, walking with her head down and fists clenched. She reached the edge fo the table and looked down. She only had a few moments before her husband would be with her and she wasn’t going to be seen to be stuck. The table cloth dropped to a few inches above the seat of the chair, Allison judged it suitable for her to make the descent. She hadn’t really thought of what to do when she got onto the chair, but she was certain that she would be able to get to the ground, and then it was only a matter of distance before she reached the staff and got their attention. 


 


***


 


Anna came to with a start as she felt her world shift. Here eyes shot open but all she saw darkness, a heavy weight pressing down on her. She was drenched in sweat, and not sure whether it was her own, and she was struggling to breathe. What little air she sucked in was foul beyond her worst nightmares, so she tried to hold it. All of a sudden, the semi-soft walls became solid, crushing the breath out fo her lungs. 


 


Becca woke up with a soft yawn, stretching her sticky arms into the air. She cringed as she felt the dried sweat in her pits: she needed a shower, badly. She looked to her side and gasped as she took in the form of a very naked Emilie. She rolled as softly as she could to get her legs off the bed, sitting up for a other yawn. 


 


Anna was squeezed between her colossal glutes as they tensed for her to move, but instead of relaxing afterwards, the pressure from the sides was replaced by the full weight of her upper body coming to rest as she sat up, her butt cheeks spreading out as she sunk in, pulverising her tiny captive. 


 


Becca stood up, grabbing a towel from the wardrobe as she tiptoed into the bathroom, careful not to wake Emilie. Anna was shaken about as the beastly Irish woman stood, her behemoth cheeks parting for the first time since the previous evening, and giving Anna her first gulps of air. Unfortunately she could feel herself being pulled by both as her compressed little form had become stuck to both cheeks. She screamed as her face was pealed free and instead of breathing in air that was channeled over Becca’s foul skin, she was able to inhale semi-fresh air, albeit still tainted with the aroma of shit emanating from the massive orifice nearby.


 


The thick, flabby walls wobbled as the giantess walked, the pounding footsteps vibrating up her legs. Anna tried to shout out for help, but as she opened her mouth, the mammoth cheek of Becca’s butt slapped her square in the jaw. The meaty wall slid past her, wiping its coating of rancid moisture across her. 


 


“Oh for goodness sake …” Anna spat as she tried to rid her mouth of the taste of the titan’s ass sweat, only to have it lathered across her face again as Becca’s cheeks rubbed against each other as she entered the bathroom. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any worse, the cheeks relaxed. 


 


Anna screamed as she heard a loud rumbling from deep within the giantess, but her frightened outburst was cut short by the ear-shattering, tear of a long overdue fart. Becca sighed: it was louder than she had expected, but at least she had made it to the bathroom before the smelly gas had escaped. She wrinkled her nose as the smell touched her nose. 


 


If Becca thought her fart had smelled bad, she had no idea what she was putting her tiny captive through. The initial blast of foul, hot air had deafened her, her ears still ringing as she choked on the noxious fumes that were shot right into her nose. Anna’s eyes watered as the sickening scent stung her eyes and throat. She coughed and sputtered but the disgusting fumes still managed to snake their ways into her lungs. As if it weren’t enough, Becca’s ass cheeks instinctively clasped together, trapping the smog with Anna and smothering her between the sweaty walls of the toxic chamber. 


 


Becca got over the smell quickly enough, walking over to the shower cubicle and turning on the water. A lukewarm stream hit her hands and she twisted the dials to little effect. Sighing once again, she hung her towel on a hook on the wall and began to remove her underwear. 


 


Hooking one finger under each side of her waistband, she shimmied her hips as she tugged downwards. Anna was in a fresh hell as her body was ground between the humungous mountains of her ass. Within a moment, the sweat soaked cotton, darkened by the fetid contents it had absorbed were pulled beside her. Anna cried as her body was pressed into the fabric, both her and it wedged in the giantess’s ass crack at totally at her mercy. Anna thought for sure that this would be her escape, that she would be tugged out by the moving clothing, but to her horror, she seemed to be firmly glued to the giantess’s flesh, and her lifeline was creeping away from her. She tried to reach out and grab the sodden cloth, but it was no use, her arms were as good as paralysed after being pinned in place for so long. She groaned as the one chance she had of freedom was whipped away by one final tug by the giantess. 


 


Letting her panties fall to her ankles, Becca kicked them free and stepped towards the shower. Climbing inside and closing the door, she braced herself as the cool stream of water hit her. Anna felt the colossal muscles around her contract as Becca allowed the cold stream to touch her, only wetting her hands at first, and slowly sliding her body underneath. Easing into her shower, Becca sighed as she finally felt some of the filth from the previous day wash off of her. 


 


Water cascaded down her body and began to trickle even into her ass crack. Anna was shocked as the surprisingly cold water covered her body and rushed past. She sputtered and coughed but the liquid continued to run over her, closing her off from any air: she began to panic. The tiny girl’s lungs burned for oxygen as her only brief respites came as the water shifted with Becca’s movements. Unfortunately, instead of breathing during these minute pauses, Anna was too busy being smothered by the grinding walls of the titan’s butt. 


 


The Irish woman found a bar of soap and lathered it on her hands. Seeing no shampoo or conditioner, she rubbed the foam into her cropped hair, assuming that it wouldn’t make much of a difference to the nearly shaved sides and back of her head anyway. After rinsing this off, she once again grabbed the slippery bar and began to rub it on her body. The smooth brick slid along her arms, leaving a trail of tiny bubble. Becca raised on arm at a time and rubbed the soap in circles under her armpits, swirling the thick, red hairs to force out the dried sweat and grime. She then proceeded to rub the block on her breasts, making sure to get under each massive orb and scrub all the way to the tits. It took her a few extra seconds to lather her great belly before finally reaching her legs. 


 


Anna felt a jolt as the immense wall of meat behind her suddenly tightened as if pressed from the other side. She held her breath as the felt herself being squeezed in the crack as the giantess rubbed the soap across her cheeks, milling her tiny captive in the process. While she thought that this would be the worst part, she was sorely mistaken,


 


After what seemed like forever, the massive canyon of Becca’s ass crack opened. Anna could have cried in joy as the giantess pulled apart her butt cheeks, allowing light to flow inside … just long enough for Anna to see what was coming. The bar of soap was poised above her tiny form and she could see it approaching, its frothy surface blemished only by a single red hair, long enough to arm around Anna several times and as thick as her fingers. She knew what was about to happen, but once again could do nothing about it. 


 


“Stop it! You have to feel that I’m here!” Anna screamed as Becca pushed the bar of soap into her crack. The slippery cube slide along her skin and reached Anna. Instead of running over her, the soaping water it pushed released her from the sticky walls, just in time to pick her up for a ride. Anna shut her eyes as the soapy water stung them, covering her body with its bubbles. The smell of the soap was overpowering, burning her nostrils with its sickly sweet scent, she felt her body being pushed by the immense object, and simply let herself get carried. 


 


Within a second she reached the heart of the crevice and Anna felt herself collide with a much firmer, uneven object. The ring felt rubbery but Anna could have sworn it spasmed as she touched it. The structure was about a large as she was, and seemed to radiate a stench bad enough to fight even the aroma of the soap. 


 


“No!” Anna screamed into the froth as Becca rubbed the soap into her asshole, smashing her insignificant prisoner along with it. The giantess sighed in relief as she felt the filth dislodge from her pucker, along with a little pleasure from the pressure against her taint. Anna was powerless as her body was rubbed against the excitedly convulsing asshole, used as nothing more than a tiny scrubber against the filthy orifice. 


 


After she was done, Becca allowed the water to flow down her body once more, replacing the bar of soap on the side of the shower. Anna remained against the colossal asshole, but once the soap withdrew, she began to slip. Her eyes opened in terror as she felt herself descending along the now lubricated crack, and she fought through the burning sensation in her eyes as she tried desperately to grab onto something. She managed dip her nails into a tiny hair, amidst the overgrowth that inhabited Becca’s crack, but as the giantess continued to clean herself, it was only a matter of time before the tiny girl was dislodged. As one enormous hand pulled apart her cheeks to allow the soap to wash out, Anna lost her grip. The torrent of water crashed into her puny form and threw her out of the bottom of her prison, and she fell.