- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter does technically contain some scat considering, but I tried to stay pretty soft on it

Sam leaned back against the couch. She was bored, and she still hadn't heard from Ken. Where was he? She had only been a little annoyed before but now she was getting worried.

The buzz of her phone made her leap nearly off of the couch.

"Sorry I fell asleep." the message read. That did explain a lot, and made her feel a little sorry for eating his snacks out of petty revenge.

A second text came in. "Did you eat my cookie?" it read. Sam's face went a bit pale. How did he know so soon??

Running to the counter Sam finally noticed the tour guide box sitting there. Had Ken been on the counter all along?? Peeking inside she was surprised to see it was completely empty. Accepting her defeat, she admitted to her crimes.

"Yes I ate it. I'm sorry, I just wanted to tease you a bit." she replied. "Where are you??"

There was a long pause which made Sam grow more tense before a reply finally came in.

"I need you not to freak out at what I'm about to tell you." the text read, effectively accomplishing nothing but making Sam more nervous.

"I think you ate me..."

Sam's whole body went cold. What had she done?? The first guy she had ever dated and she was going to kill him in her stomach??

"Ken! Don't worry!" she hurriedly replied. "I'm going to get a bucket and throw you up right away!"

"WAIT!" a text came back. "I told you not to panic! I am fine! It was a bit rough at first, but thankfully you swallowed my vehicle as well. It's armored enough to handle any acids you have, so I'm just going to take this journey through to the end. I think if you were to throw up you'd only hurt both of us!"

Sam shifted her legs slightly. As worried as she was, hearing Ken talk about "travelling the whole way through her" did make her a little bit hot.

"Just try not to flush me!" a final text came in. Sam smiled a bit placing a hand lovingly against her belly.

"I love you Ken." she replied. "Enjoy your trip!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had confirmed that I was indeed inside of Sam, and informed her of what my plan was so she wouldn't do anything to put me in further peril. All that was left was to try take this ride to the end.

My vehicle now sat fully submerged under water. Thankfully this wasn't enough to stop it. Waterproofing the vehicle was one of the first adjustments I had made just in case Sam ever got... err... 'overstimulated' again.

I could wait around in the stomach for hours until I made my way out, but that would be boring. Turning the ignition, I made my way slowly along the rumbling base of Sam's stomach towards my exit point. A small sphincter slightly raised above the lowest part of the stomach was my way out. Flicking a switch I compressed the suspension for a minute flinging me up through the acid just enough to land on the edge of the sphincter. The stomach walls shook and churned in an attempt to throw me back in, but a heavy foot on the gas let me beat the hill.

Sliding down through the hole I found myself in a long narrow tunnel with small little feelers coating the walls. I had reached the small intestine. It really did look like something foreign from this size. Those walls which absorbed the nutrients of what Sam had eaten looked like something out of a perverted horror show as the short tentacle like walls swayed back and forth.

Unfortunately, I was not very nutritious, though... to be fair, neither was the cookie... so I had no other path before me but to wait out the long tunnel. I made a mental note to install some form of water jet propulsion system to my vehicle to speed up long journeys where the tires wouldn't do me much good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several hours had passed, but Sam couldn't get the thought of her tiny boyfriend travelling through her body out of her head. She was completely unaware that he was in there, and he was mostly unaware of where he was. Like he had woken up on some strange planet and was forced to survive. Her body had become a powerful living landscape, full of tunnels, and threats. Her mind wandered to him setting up a shelter within her and learning how to live off the resources her body provided him with, with both of them completely unaware of each other.

As she thought of these things in her head, she found her hand subconsciously gliding along her toned stomach and sliding gently beneath her shorts. There was a certain part of her that was demanding service.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After several hours I found myself able to drive again in the large intestine. The road was full of hills and valleys, but it wasn't as dirty as I expected. I guess this was one of the effects of Sam living such a healthy life style. Her intestines were fairly clean. I made a note that I should probably drink more water as I swerved to avoid the occasional unidentifiable brown lump.

Occasionally as I drove by, large chunks would fall from ceiling crashing down behind me which scared the living.... well 'you know' out of me, but I had managed to travel the majority of the way without incident.

When I finally arrived at the end of the road I made a sickening discovery...

Sam's asshole was TIGHT.

I was small right now, but this was still too much for me to fit through. Looking back, I noticed large clumps of brown sludge began to collide together, enticed by the undulations of the tube. I was incredibly thankful that this vehicle was airtight with its own air supply. If Sam didn't let me out soon, I would find myself in deep.... well again... 'you know'.

Grabbing my phone from the stand, I decided to take advantage of the surprisingly good reception Sam's intestines gave to ask for some outside intervention.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you open your butt hole a bit? I'm stuck!" the text message appeared across Sam's cell phone screen, but she wasn't in a state to notice her phone sitting on the table.

Sam lay on her back with her eyes closed and her clothes off, rubbing her clit to her fantasies of her boyfriend travelling through her. Her pussy was already soaking wet but she still hadn't had enough. Her toes clenched and unclenched as waves of pleasure shot through her. She was so close to cumming. She needed to finish this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sam! This isn't funny!" I texted. "I really need you to loosen up like NOW!"

Looking back over my shoulder again, the tunnel had started undulating more erratically. Due to this, the few brown lumps were rapidly becoming a brown behemoth that threatened to crush me as they forced their way out of this unyielding prison.

"What is that girl doing???" I cried out. Out of desperation, I slammed on the gas, ramming the tight sphincter with the full force of my vehicle. The whole tunnel shifted drastically up in the air at my impact. I would have been thrown around like the rest of the contents if I had not so tightly wedged vehicle into the exit. The front of the vehicle crumpled slightly at the impact, and the strong scent of this murder tunnel filled the cabin as the air tight seal was damaged, but still, the sphincter would not open.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam gave out a surprised but pleasured yelp as she felt something push against her asshole. She was already so close to orgasming. The unexpected sensation sent her over the edge.

All her muscled contracted and expanded uncontrollably as she shot her juices across her bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"FREEDOM!" I cried as the tight sphincter suddenly opened unexpectedly. My foot was still on the gas which allowed my to fling forward and out just in time before it closed again. It appeared that Sam was spasming, and as I noticed the familiar thick sticky fluids my vehicle had fallen in, it was easy to see why. Looking up, I saw the most beautiful perspective of my giantess as her hips were raised slightly as she started to settle down after her adventure.

Kicking my damaged car back into drive I decided I would grow myself outside of her room, giving her a chance to finish her business in here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam apologized profusely later on saying that she would never do it again. I however disagreed. Giantess Tours now had a new attraction which soon became our second most popular option. (Still couldn't dethrone feet, though I am working on that). Thankfully, the "Full Vore Tour" was a ride Sam and I found just as exciting as our guests.