- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First Chapter is mostly all feet, but I wanted to take the time to show how their tour business has evolved. Much like Ken, foot fetish is not so much my thing, but I hope I did it justice here!

The guests looked up in amazement as the cliff face extended for what seemed like miles above them. While usually a translucent white, Sam had painted her toenails with a glossy black sparkly paint meaning the sight above looked like a starry sky.

"Okay! So we have finally reached the pinnacle height of our journey." I announced to the crowd. "Please enjoy the breathtaking view and feel free to take pictures. I have bags and sticks here for anyone who wishes to take some scrapings of the underside of the giantess' nails home with you!"

The entire group of thirty people lined up to grab a bag. I was thankful I had brought extras of the extra large size. Afterwards, the guests had twenty minutes to grab souvenirs and do whatever they wanted. Being an athletic person, there was more than enough for each guest to grab as much as they wanted from the underside of her nails, though you could probably only tell that from this size.

As the group ran hurriedly off to live out their wildest fantasies, I leaned back against one of the ridges of Sam's toes to rest. Looking up at her toenail above, the tiny sparkles of gold, red, green, purple, and blue looked like distant planets of some foreign galaxy. No matter how many times I saw this, this micro world never got old.

Once the free time was up, the group and I began our long climb down the toe again to where our ride was waiting for us atop the ball of her foot. I thanked science that shrinking technology made us far more durable and athletic than we were at full size, but I was still tired and ready to sit down for a bit.

Flooring it, I drove the vehicle off the ball of the foot into the air, much to the squeals of delight to returning customers and terror for first time visitors. The vehicle fell for a few seconds until the automatic parachutes opened, giving the guests a beautiful full view of Sam's soles for fifteen minutes as we slowly made our descent.

The guests all stood glued to their windows while I leaned back in my chair and made sure we stayed on course. I had designed this vehicle with the funds I had gained from giving these tours. Once I had lowered the overly exorbitant prices I had originally asked for, demand for the tours rose so drastically that I actually ended up with more money than I knew what to do with. Being a tinkerer and a scientist who had stumbled across a lucrative thing, I spent most of that money working on inventions that would help increase the safety and possibilities of the tour.

After the fifteen minutes had passed, we landed safely just at the entrance of the tour guide box, just as I had intended. I had done this journey over 100 times in the past year alone, and had turned the landings into quite a bit of an art form.

Once I parked the car in the box, clamps grabbed onto the tires to hold the vehicle in place as I told the passengers to remain strapped into their seats for safety as I left to go outside.

Once I had exited the box, I activated my shrinking device to grow me back to my normal height. Picking up the box at Sam's feet, I paused a moment to take in the sight before me.

Sam lay on the couch with her eyes closed. Her short brown hair rested just above her lightly tanned clothes and her hand held an open book against her shapely breasts which rose and sank with each deep breath she took. She was wearing shorts and a tank top, both of which were just barely covering her as was usually the case with her low guard. Her one knee was raised, while her other leg (which contained the foot we had just spent the past several hours climbing) was stretched out straight. Her feet were bare displaying her nail polish proudly, an unusual level of glamour for her.

Leaning over I kissed her on the cheek which twitched as she gave a slight smile betraying her ruse. I loved this girl, and was proud to say she loved me as well.

Carrying the box carefully outside our house, I set it on the ground and activated remote drive. Immediately the vehicle's wheels were released from the clamps and it drove outside to the driveway. Reactivating the shrinking device, I grew the vehicle back to it's full size, and thanked the happy patrons as they exited carrying their bags of souvenirs with them. Once they had all left, I reshrunk the vehicle, sending it back inside its box so I could carry it back inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I re-entered our house, I saw Sam lounging back on the couch back to reading her book.

"Welcome back!" she cheered. "Though I guess you never really left to begin with."

I had already explained to Sam everything about my tourism business, and she turned out to be surprisingly supportive. In fact, she even encouraged me to keep them going by using her as our tourist destination. However, we soon discovered that "unaware" giantess' sold slightly better in most cases than "aware" ones, so we agreed to pretend that she had no idea what we were doing.

"You're becoming quite the actress!" I exclaimed referring back to her pretending to be asleep both when we started an ended the trip.

"Please! Praise me more!" she beamed proudly. "You're making me into a famous actress after all!"

"More like a famous landmark if I were to be honest." I retorted.

Sam sat and pondered for a moment. "I would be ticked at you for saying that if I didn't also find it kind of hot." she replied.

These tours had revealed something to me about my boisterous roommate. She LIKED being a giantess. The thought of hundreds of tiny people climbing over her like she were an entire planet to them turned her on almost too much. She, thankfully, had been pretty good at holding her horniness back during the tours, but when she was letting me take a private journey across her body.... well... that was another story.

"So did you have fun climbing all over your cute girlfriend's toes?" she asked inquisitively leaning close in to my face.

"It was... alright." I stuttered, my face getting hot as her shirt hung low revealing a heavenly valley before me. "I liked your nail polish..." I added.

"You did did you?" she remarked leaning back to inspect her toes. "Thanks! I thought of this last night just before bed. I don't usually paint them, but if people are gonna get a full view f them like that, I thought it might be nice!"

Leaning back on the couch, Sam ran her finger dangerously close to my crotch while pouting.

"But you don't seem have enjoyed it too much!" she whined. "It's not as fun if YOU don't get excited!"

"I'm just not really into feet." I admitted. "It seems like 86% of the community wants them, and I just can't get into it myself!"

Sam knelt on the couch arching her back to fully show off her figure. "Well where would you like to visit then?" she asked in her best attempt at being seductive.

My face flushed all the more as my eyes wandered to her beautiful breasts and her crotch, both of which I had become very familiar with as of recent months, but I still could never get tired of.

"O-other placed." I exclaimed forcing myself to avert my eyes. But it was too late, Sam had seen.

"Well then." she smirked picking herself up by draping her arms around me. "How about I get changed into something a bit more comfortable and then I'll show you those 'other places'."

Apparently the tour had gotten Sam into the mood, there was no stopping her now; not that I would want to. Sam walked off towards the room, leaving me alone to prepare myself.

Walking over to the counter, I placed the box with the car down. The counter had become a favourite place of mine, as its height gave me easy access to two of my favourite places.

Shrinking myself down to a slightly larger size than I was in the tour, I sat next to the box waiting for Sam to arrive.

After several minutes my stomach started to rumble. I realized then that I still hadn't eaten anything since the last few tours. Peering off into the distance, I noticed one of my cookies sitting on the counter. It wasn't healthy but it would work.

Getting into my car, I drove for a few minutes across the counter towards the cookie. Yes it probably would have been easier to just grow myself, eat the cookie, then shrink back, but I was hungry and there was something I wanted to try.

Once I had driven onto the center of the cookie, I exited the vehicle to behold the sight before me.

"COOKIES FOR DAYS!" I cheered looking out at the vast savanna of chocolate chip and cookie dough. "I can't wait to get some 'milk' to go with it!" I thought to myself thinking of Sam's breasts.

Diving in, I ate until I felt sick, not even managing to make a dent on the cookie. Leaning back against the tired of my vehicle I dozed off wondering what was taking Sam so long.