- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter holds most the unaware stuff. I kind of enjoyed the flashing back and forth between Sam and Ken throughout this story. I think I'll try it more often

Sorry I took so long Ken!" Sam exclaimed jogging back into the room drying off her hair. "I couldn't handle it any more and maybe kind of finished in the bathroom! Then I was kind of hot and sweaty, which I thought wouldn't be fun for you, so I took a shower and..."

Sam looked around the room but Ken was no where to be seen.

"Did he shrink himself already? The eager guy..." she thought to herself as she grabbed her cell phone.

"Where are you?" she texted and waited, but there was no response. "Are you giving me the silent treatment?" she texted again but again, there was no response.

"That jerk!" she stomped towards the counter. "And here I was willing to go a second round just for him. The least he could do is tell me where he is!"

As Sam marched past the counter she noticed one of Ken's cookies sitting there. The cookies that Ken was very adamant that ONLY he could eat.

"Vengeance!" Sam cried out tossing the entire cookie in her mouth in one bite. "That'll show him for ignoring me!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was considered a petty form of a comeback for Sam, was something far more deadly to me. I awoke to find myself in a wet, damp place. The ground I was standing on was crumbling apart and I was being tossed from side to side.

"Where am I!?" I cried out, but there was no one around who could hear me. Looking up, I saw giant white boulders come crashing down towards me. I narrowly managed to roll out of the way in time before the boulders smashed into the ground I had been lying on, smashing it to bits.

"I was on a cookie. That's right I was on a cookie!" I thought to myself as I tried to make sense of what I was seeing. "That means the logical explanation is that those boulders are.... Oh shoot! Those boulders must be teeth! I'm in a mouth! How on earth did I end up in a mouth?? Whose mouth am I even in?!?!?"

Scanning the environment I made a note of the shape and structure of the mouth. "It seems I'm in a human mouth." I thought to myself while rolling out of the way of some tumbling chunks of cookie. "That's good. If this were an animal's mouth I'd be in a lot more trouble.

Looking towards the front of the mouth I noticed a small glimmer of light passing through the teeth showing a small part in the lips of whoever's mouth I was in.

"That's my way out!" I cried. I forced myself to my feet on the shaky ground, and started to make my way towards the front, yet somehow, the faster I ran, the further back I seemed to be.

"OH SHOOT! THEY'RE SWALLOWING!" I cried, but it was too late. I was knocked off my balance by a tidal wave of saliva and cookie crumbs flushing me to the back of the throat. I clawed at the tastebuds beneath me but it was far too slippery to get a good grip. I felt my stomach drop as I watched the tonsils disappear further and further away from above me. NOW I was in trouble!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam coughed slightly as the dry bits of cookie got stuck in her throat. "Ugh! How does he eat these without milk?" she thought to herself as she grabbed the jug from the fridge.

"Maybe he thinks "I can get all the milk I want from her later on." she giggled to herself squeezing her breasts together with a smile. "It doesn't work like that silly, but I'm not about to discourage you from trying!"

Ken had promised Sam that he wouldn't explore her body without her consent any more. Sam knew this was Sam's way for apologizing for the original incident, but she couldn't deny that it disappointed her a little bit. The thought that at any point a tiny little Ken might be climbing through her nipples or walking across her clit turned her on so much. There were times she liked to imagine he was there while she was masturbating.

"Man, whatever switch Ken turned on in me, he really turned it on strong!" Sam thought blushing at her own perverted thoughts. She took a sip of cold milk to combat how warm her face was getting.

"That's better." she cooed. "Now if only this milk were warm..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I clung tightly to the wall of the esophagus. Thankfully, the cookies had dried out the throat enough for me and a few crumbs to stick. Below me, I could see the vocal chords as the valve switched between food and air. It would have been educational if it weren't so harrowing.

Slowly and carefully I attempted to find footing to climb back up. If I could make it back to the mouth than I still had a chance of making it out of here in one piece. The walls around me vibrated making it hard to hold on as the person I was inside was coughing. I could hear them talking. It was a female voice. Probably Sam, but I couldn't be sure. That would at least make explaining this situation easier.

The tongue was in sight again when suddenly I heard a sound like a raging river. Looking up, to my horror, my vision was flooded by a torrent of thick white liquid.

"MILK!?" I cried as I slid down the throat like a water slide. I was too small to get caught in the throat, and the milk was speeding up my descent. The narrow walls continued to pulse, expanding and contracting around me as I slid down.

Then, suddenly the narrow walls opened up. I found myself plummeting into a massive fleshy cavern. The walls of which warped and bent far more violently than anything I had seen up until now. Even more than experiencing Sam's orgasm's first hand!

I landed thankfully in some mushy chewed up cookie which broke my fall instead of my neck. Picking myself up, I quickly scrambled atop of the largest solid piece of cookie I could find. I was safe for now, but the cavern was slowly filling up with acids which seemed to almost seep from the walls. Even if I could find high ground, the churning walls would only throw me off back into the acid again. There was only one chance I had left to survive this.

Grabbing a high powered flashlight, I shone a light around the remains of cookie.

"Please be here, please be here." I repeated to myself as I watched mushy cookie slowly sink into the bubbling liquid. I was about to give up hope when the light reflected off of something metallic in the distance.

"BINGO!" I shouted into the empty cavern. Science aside I half wondered if I had heard an echo!

Relying on my flashlight for direction, I slowly made my way across a path made of solid crumbs towards the glint. I was making decent progress, when all of a sudden the stomach walls rumbled shaking the entire world.

"Is her stomach growling?" I thought as I found myself falling rapidly towards the pool of acid.

In a moment of desperation, I rammed my arm into a half melted chunk of chocolate chip that was hanging out. I screamed in agony as my arm was almost wrenched out of joint, but it saved me from being melted myself.

Carefully I lifted myself back up on top of the crumb. The rumbling stomach had dislodged my target from its cookie tomb. On top of a piece of cookie, , my car stood, slowly sinking into the acid.

Throwing caution to the wind, I ran as fast as I could leaping from bit of cookie to bit of cookie. My car had been designed to withstand anything the human body could throw at it as a safety feature. It could definitely survive the full extent of this girl's digestive track, but if it fell to he bottom of the lake of acid before I got to it, I would be doomed!

Acid splashed to the left and the right of me as bits of cookie fell pushed off by the churning walls. It was hard to keep my balance, but eventually I made it. Opening the door with all my might, I leapt inside slamming the door behind me. I was just in time as my vehicle shifted one last time sliding deep into the depths of this girl's belly.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I rubbed my sore shoulder and strapped myself into the driver's seat. Looking over to the dashboard I noticed my cell phone still attached to its stand where I left with. It was flashing a notification about two missed messages.