- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, a bit more intercourse, but not a lot of focus on it (as I'm not really into it myself) but hope you all enjoy the ride!

Rachel was in ecstasy. She didn't know who this young man was, but he was good. No sooner had she pulled him close, than she felt his hand rub against her clit and nipples. Her nipples hardened and her lips were soaking wet. The way he rubbed her was as if thousands of little people were stimulating her at once. She wanted him in her. Now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's body was growing hot. The goddess' tongue forced its way into his mouth like a wild animal hungry for food as her hands stroked along his body all over. He felt her nipples press into his chest and her moans overrode any cognitive thought he might have.

Just as he thought this couldn't get any more erotic, he felt his own growing member start to push through the goddess' hungry open gateway. He thought of how easily this unmovable gate that only opened a bit at the request of ancient technology gave way to him. He thought of what chaos going inside would cause to all the people in Vulgina below. But none of this was real. And the thought of doing this admittedly made him all the hotter.

"DO IT! Oh Please! Go into me! Fill me up! Please!" the goddess moaned into his ears.

"My goddess commands." Sam replied.

The goddess' moan of pleasure could be heard for miles as he forced the holy gate open with his member.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mayor! It's an emergency!" the mayor's assistant cried out to Sal who was watching the chaos ensue from down below.

"That boy..." the mayor pondered. "It couldn't be."

Grabbing the assistant by the shoulders he cried. "Tell everyone in Vulgina to prepare! We are going to have a great flood!"

"A great flood like in the legends?!" the assistant cried out. "That's impossible! We haven't had one in generations! And we already harvested her once!"

"GO!" the mayor cried out, not bothering to argue. The assistant quickly scrambled out to warn the city.

"If we make it in time we will witness a blessing from our goddess like never before!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam was going crazy. He felt his member grow hot as he pounded his goddess who dug her nails into his back. He thought of the people of Den-Tal who would be battling their two tongues. He thought of the people of the Boob-Ei mountains and how he could suck out their harvest so easily with his lips. He thought of the people of Vulgina city who would be being crushed against the walls of the city. As he thought about all these things his heart raced faster and faster until finally he felt himself give way.

He came, filling up his goddess with his DNA. It felt amazing as the warm spacious walls of Vulgina now felt tight and hugged onto him. The goddess was not about to let this stand unrewarded however. With a long longing cry, the goddess' vagina exploded, filling entirely with the sweet nectar only she could produce.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BRACE FOR THE FLOOD!" the mayor cried as more nectar than he had ever seen in his life came shooting into the city. The nectar came out with such force that it burst out of the mighty gates to the city hitting the already moist purple sky above. Buildings and stalls even at the highest of levels of the city were coated in nectar that the cleanup crew was busily trying to collect. It was a harvest not seen for generations. The legends clearly did not do it justice.

"And to think, I have lived long enough to see this." the mayor mused to himself before turning back towards the birthing chamber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel woke with a start to find herself lying on her bed. The tall boy was no longer there, but her sheets and panties were both soaked. Her shirt had been pulled back and her nipples were erect.

"I wanted to go again..." she sulked as she let her hand travel down to her clit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Connection offline. Goddess awake." an automated message exclaimed pulling Sam back to reality. Taking off the helmet and gloves he looked down to see he had successfully donated his DNA.

"I kind of wanted it to last a bit longer." he thought to himself as he looked longingly at the console.

Sam washed himself off then walked downstairs where the mayor unexpectedly greeted him with an open hug.

"Sam Cornbottom!" the mayor exclaimed. "You have allowed me to witness something today that I never thought I would ever see in my lifetime, or for the entire future of our people!"

Sam looked out the window at Vulgina city and was shocked to see the whole city flooded with nectar.

"I-I did that!?" Sam stammered. "I-I-I didn't mean to! Is... Is everyone alright?!"

The mayor laughed a hearty laugh. "A few broken stalls, but no casualties in Vulgina it seems!" he replied. "Though in the future, I think we will have to prepare a bit more thoroughly for such an event!"

"The future?" Sam asked almost too scared to hope.

The mayor held out his hand towards Sam. "Would you be willing to come back and provide a great flood for us again?" he asked. "We will let you use the luxury chamber again of course! In fact! We will make it exclusively yours if you so wish!"

Sam could scarcely believe his ears. He would get to meet her again!

"YES!" he cried out. "I'LL COME WHENEVER YOU WANT!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam packed up his truck loaded up with gifts and drove away to the cheers of the people of Vulgina. As he drove through the still twitching open gate, he thought back to when he saw it at the size of the goddess. It was amazing how small such a titanic structure looked, yet it still looked just as beautiful.

Hitting the gas, Sam started the long drive back between the twin mountains of his home, excited to tell his parents about his eventful visit to Vulgina City!