- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here we start on one of my personal favourite works. Hope you enjoy!

Rachel gave a large yawn as she stretched. Her long wavy auburn hair draped over her delicate shoulders was now dry, and it was time or bed.

Rachel was, for all one could see, a normal, attractive, 19 year old girl. She had a slender body which stood at an average height of 5'4. She enjoyed music, art, and occasionally volleyball. She went to college like a normal person, ate like a normal person, slept like a normal person, yet her body the last several years did not act like a normal person's.

Rachel never caught a cold. She never had to shave, get a hair cut, or brush her teeth. She never had a stomach ache or bowel issues, nor did the food she ate ever add on extra weight. It was as if her body worked to achieve a certain ideal whether or not she did anything about it.

Her breasts had grown surprisingly shapely and she could have sworn they were actively producing milk. In spite of this she had never had sex. She had never even had a boyfriend before! It wasn't that she "couldn't" of course. She was clearly a beautiful young woman as anyone could see, but she never felt the desire for one. She was a self sufficient person, and was surprisingly very sexually satisfied in spite of her single life.

Rachel lay down in her bed. It was a hot summer's night so there were no need for covers. She cooed softly as she ran her finger lightly around the rising nipple on her shapely breast.

"I wonder what I'll dream about tonight?" she wondered as her eyelids grew heavy. With a satisfied sigh she fell into a deep sleep.

Unbeknownst to Rachel, her body was not her own. It had become home to an entire civilization who every day lived their life, yielding the vast harvests she produced. Time moved differently for this civilization. A month for us was a year for them. Because of this, several generations had already grown old and passed on within her. Rachel was their home, and their goddess. They loved her and cared for her for the sake of the world they called home.

Deep within the crack of Rachels butt, down in the depth of her anus, a young teenage boy was about to embark on a journey to the capital city of Vulgina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you SURE you have everything you need!?" Sam's mother asked, checking the teen boy's belongings and face.

"Mom! I'm 19 now!" Sam protested. "I'm already past the age of an adult! I'll be fine!"

Sam was a tall, scrawny boy. He had always stood head and shoulders above the other kids his age, but his slouched posture made him look smaller than he was.

"Bertha! Let the boy go!" his father laughed. "He's gonna miss his delivery! They can't hold the gates of Vulgina open forever ya know!"

"Oh I know," Sam's mother replied as she rested her hand on her cheek perplexed. "But they grow up so fast. It seems like only yesterday you were suckling your fill from my--"

"MOM!" Sam interrupted, not wanting to be given the mental picture he was about to see.

Sam's parents were not blood related to him. All people on Rae-Chial were unable of having kids. Every person came from the great capital Vulgina, made by the great goddess Rae-Chial herself! Once they had been confirmed they were healthy, they would be sent to a different city depending on who needed workers.

Sam had been sent to Sphink-Tiari, more commonly known as "The Pit". Located at the lowest point of of the great valley between two vast hills, the people of The Pit were miners. Day after day they would spend would labor in the mines, breaking down the logs that came in in order to mine methane.

Methane was an essential resource to all the people of Rae-Chial as it was used to power the majority of machinery and devices used. More efficient and easier to harvest than the gas collected in The Great Diges Sea, all of civilization would probably stop if it weren't for the brave miners in The Pit. Yet in spite of this, people of The Pit were often looked down upon compared to other nations. Perhaps it was because of the smell, or perhaps it was because their clothes were made from the fibers of the dark, wiry trees that grew around the outside of the pit, and were not the deep luxurious red of those who lived in the higher cities. But whatever the reason, it made Sam fairly nervous for his delivery today. For the first time, he was headed to the capital!