- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Note: This is a work of fiction and I cannot confirm or deny the effectiveness of pussy fluids for hydration in real life...

"EEP!" Lisa cried out as a few disgruntled faces turned towards her.

"What is it now?" the teacher asked, barely turning away from the action on the screen.

"I-I really think I need to go to the washroom now." Lisa replied blushing at her outbreak.

The teacher sighed as he checked his watch.

"10 minutes. Surely you can wait 10 more minutes until the end of class. Do you really want to be the only person in the world not to experience this event?"

Lisa buried her face in her arms. There was some level of chaos going on during the broadcast and different experts around the world were commentating and theorizing about what could be the cause but she couldn't focus. Her nether region was on fire. The tickle had suddenly grown much more intense as it traveled painstakingly slow over her clitoris. She squirmed in her seat again as it traveled along her before entering between her now wet and separated lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John turned on his headlights as the avalanche had finally stopped pursuing him. He wasn't sure where he was. He wasn't sure which way was up and which way was down anymore. What he did know was that he had finally found a place of shelter.

John had found himself in a dark, moist, red cave. The ground itself seemed to eb and flow almost as if to an unknown rhythm. The only light that entered the cave aside from his headlights were the few rays of gentle pink light that made it through the narrow entrance. Light glistened off of a thick clear liquid that seemed to flow through the cave. While the ground was moving, it felt like a much gentler place than the surface had been. Almost as if the planet itself were rocking him to sleep.

"I guess this will be my shelter..." John thought to himself as he drove over the bumpy red road. Stopping for a moment, John went to the back to check his supplies. As he had feared, the water canisters had broken during the bumpy ride. He wouldn't last very long without some form of liquid.

Looking at the glistening red pulsating walls, John decided to analyze the local resources. Flicking a switch, a vacuum arm came off the side of the MTAGV and began to suck up a bit of the liquid to analyze.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa shifted in her seat as it felt like something had latched onto the walls of her most sensitive area. All around her, the students were discussing what kind of material the planet must be made out of and how it looked like something out of a horror movie, but Lisa could barely hear them anymore. She was mentally counting down the minutes until she could run to the bathroom to let out all the tension building up within her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The liquid smelt odd, but it was surprisingly nutritious for John's needs. In desperate situations he had been forced to drink his own urine in order to survive. In that regards this would be nothing. If only this cave had more of this liquid. He decided to drive a little further in to see if he could discover the source of the flow. Returning to his seat, he began to drive over one especially soft mound.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa groaned in her seat. All the class looked towards her and the teacher shouted something but she could not hear it. The blood was rushing to her face at an incredible pace as her entire lower region was flooded with pleasure.

"I want it again." she thought to herself as she felt her favourite pink panties getting wet between her legs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole cave shook much more violently than before as the creek John had been following increased in volume.

"Did I discover a fault line?" John thought to himself as he backed up over the same mound he had driven over before causing a stronger tremor to shake through the cave and the river to grow again.

Doing a quick scan showed that the cave, much like the surface, was built incredibly solidly and showed no signs of cave ins.

"This could work." John thought to himself as he flicked another switch on the dashboard.

The drill arm raised again, though this time with a jackhammer attachment. If the liquid was released by placing pressure on this section of the cave, John would confirm he could have enough to set up a long term base here.

Turning up the crank, the whole tunnel shook more violently than ever before as the jackhammer vibrated away on the soft surface.