- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some mountains you just gotta climb...

John had heard that this planet faced some strange and intense environmental disasters, but nothing could have prepared him for this. He had been finally starting to make progress on his drilling when the dim world was flooded with a bright pink light. The ground beneath him began to shake and loud crashing was heard in the distance as behind him it looked as if the sky itself were falling, knocking down trees as if they were as light as hairs!

"John! Get out of there!" The coordinator cried out over the radio.

"Flicking switches, John spun the MTAGV around and floored it in a desperate attempt to outrun the massive avalanche.

"Can you get back to the portal entrance?" the coordinator cried out. "If you can go back to your entry location, we think we can charge the portal enough to open it up for you to come back through again!"

"Negative!" John shouted in a mad fit. "That avalanche is headed straight for the site. I don't think I can make it there in time!"

There was a brief pause of ominous silence over the radio.

"Understood." the coordinator finally replied. "Find the first shelter you can spot. May luck be on your side!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No sooner had Lisa started to scratch, then the stinging stopped.

"Must have just been a caught hair after all." she thought to herself when a new sensation arose.

It felt almost like a tickle. Like a drop of water trickling through her pubic hair towards her lips. While it was a little itchy, it was not at all an unpleasant itch. Letting her fingers glide towards the moving itch, she felt her face grow hot as her clit began to swell at the sensation. Shifting in her chair she rose a little as to better enjoy the sensation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John drove as fast as he could swerving around the massive trees that kept swinging before him. He looked back in terror as both the massive fallen tree, and the carcass of the monster that he had killed came tumbling past him. Checking his instruments he realized the ground's surface was changing. If not for the anti gravity technology, he would certainly be tumbling along with them.

"What kind of natural disaster is this?!" John cried out. In all his years of survivalist training he had never experienced anything like this before!

John had just begun to assume this entire planet was nothing but this thick and musty jungle when far in the distance he saw the first sign of the landscape changed. It almost seemed to rise up of its own will. A massive red hill leading off of what looked like a cliff face. Gentle treeless white slopes rose up to the left and the right of it, but at the rate the avalanche was gaining on him, there was no way he could make it in time.

"Let's hope they weren't exaggerating about the strength of this anti gravity tech!" John shouted cranking the anti gravity up to full. The MTAGV grew sluggish to drive as the wheels began to sink into the soft ground, but as it hit the giant red mountain it began to drive up it like straight road.