- Text Size +
Story Notes:

* WARNING M/F FOOT CONTENT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE NOT INTO MALE GIANT DOMINATING A SMALL WOMAN WITH HIS FEET, IF YOU COME TO ME SAYING YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF THING OR IT'S WEIRD AND I SHOULD DO IT YOUR WAY, I WILL IGNORE YOU *

Other than that, please enjoy. This is my first story, so any feedback would be helpful. I will be posting more often, probably only in M/f or F/f 

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

* WARNING M/F FOOT CONTENT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE NOT INTO MALE GIANT DOMINATING A SMALL WOMAN WITH HIS FEET, IF YOU COME TO ME SAYING YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF THING OR IT'S WEIRD AND I SHOULD DO IT YOUR WAY, I WILL IGNORE YOU *

Other than that, please enjoy. This is my first story, so any feedback would be helpful. I will be posting more often, probably only in M/f or F/f 

 

                Jamie loved everything around her being squeaky clean with a pleasant aroma that tickled her nostrils. It was in her nature to make sure she was in a nice, well-managed environment that smelled pleasing.

                She heard the door open along with the familiar sound of the soles of shoes slapping on the hardwood floor before letting out a large groan. She was forced to live with a troll who was the complete antithesis of her, her brother.  

                From upstairs, she could hear the quick pop of him shoving his shoes off his feet and the ruffling and squelching as he peeled his sweaty socks off of his feet. He wiggled his toes as they could finally breathe. He then trudged all the way upstairs, making a plop with each step from the sweat hitting the floor.  Jamie could feel her anger bubbling up as his every movement turned up the dial.

                Her top finally exploded when he passed by her door and a distinct, pungent scent hit her nostrils. It was the smell of her brother’s stinky foot sweat emanating from his rank feet after a long day of running track.

                “Ray! What the hell! Your feet stink like rotting cheese!”

                Ray stopped in his tracks and rolled his eyes, “Come on Jamie, I just got back from track and I’m tired. Can you stop bitching about how I smell for one second?”

                “Go take a bath!”

                “But I have homework.”

                “NOW!”

                “… No.”

                Jamie kept shouting at her brother till he went inside his room and closed the door.

                Ray was Jamie’s older adopted brother. They were in the same year, but they weren’t related by blood. Ray was adopted at 4 and they’ve been siblings ever since.

                He was always being criticized by his sister for how he smelled, especially his feet. Sometimes, he just wanted to rub them in her face to keep her from complaining and really make her suffer. But that was just a spur of the moment he would have before they would make up. It would never really happen.

                Back in Jamie’s room, she was too angry to do her homework anymore and began fuming with anger. She slammed the door shut, turned off the lights, and dived headfirst into her bed. She buried her face deep into her pillow while she grumbled about how unhygienic her brother was.

                Slowly, as she let off steam, she became tired and started to fall asleep. Her body felt a bit light before she finally fell into a deep sleep.

                As Jamie’s eyes opened back up, she let out a little yawn and thought to herself that she had a good nap. The light blinded her as her eyes opened up and she tried to block it out with her hands. Didn’t I turn off the lights. Still, something else began to bother her while her eyes were slowly adjusting to the harsh light. She took a large sniff with her nostrils and she shook in utter shock. What she sniffed was a smell like no other. It was the pungent, cheesy, vinegary smell of her brother magnified a hundred times over.  She gagged and relapsed as her body couldn’t take the overwhelming aroma of feet that had engulfed her. Jamie was so stricken by the smell; she couldn’t think or respond to why the scent was in her room.

                Her eyes finally adjusted the light and she looked around the room with her nose scrunched up until she froze on at a horrifying sight before her eyes. Before her were two, large, sweaty soles the size of her house. Jamie couldn’t process what was going on between the smell hitting her nose and the images hitting her eyes.

                The toes wiggled around, and the big toe pushed down on the second toe, slipping down from the sweat. The sole scrunched and flex and the wrinkles in the sole smushed together while droplets of sweat rolled down the folds.

                She slowly scrolled her eyes upward and saw something that made her heart drop. Her brother on his phone, messing around on some application, probably a social media app. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing, her brother, a giant right in front of her with her at her feet.

                Jamie looked down and saw something…. Or rather didn’t see something. Her clothes. She covered her body with her arms, but it didn’t matter because her brother didn’t even know she was there. She looked all around herself and saw she was sitting on top of a foot pillow, but not just any pillow. It was a foot pillow for his dirty, unclean feet.

                A bad feeling welled up inside her body as she stared down at the pillow before feeling the ground rumble a little and watching the world around her become dark as a shadow hovered over her. She looked up and saw a large wrinkled sole descending upon her. Jamie got up and tried to outrun the descending sole, but she was too late. The massive sole was too large to outrun, she saw his large wrinkle come closer and smack her in the face. The sole fully smothered her into the pillow, plunging her into the soft pillow and rough sole as she was imprinted into his foot. The droplets of sweat and piece of dirt infested her naked body and smothered her face with the little particles of sweat and dirt slipping into her mouth with her lips pressed up against his foot.

                Ray rubbed his foot into the pillow, making his foot comfortable, feeling a little soft piece of something, probably lint, stuck to his sole. Oh well, he thought about it, caring more about the conversation on his phone. He crossed one foot over the over, putting more pressure on his sister.

                The strain made Jane feel like she was going to be crushed to absolute death. She felt humiliated, like a tiny piece of dirt under her brother’s massive sole. Jamie watched the wrinkles of her brother’s foot jostle and rub against her body, making her squirm.

                She was lifted up into the air along with her brother’s foot, stuck to the bottom of his sole with his foot sweat and grime helping her small body stick to his foot. He rubbed his sole on top of his other foot, as Ray tried to scratch the itch on the bottom of his foot. Jamie’s body was peeled from his sole and rolled down the slope on the top of his foot into the crevice between his toes. She fell in between his fourth and pinky toe.

                Ray scrunched his toes and Jamie was smushed in between them, crying as she was in for a second round of being humiliated by her brother’s feet, smelling his terrible foot stink. He played around with his pillow, compressing the two sides of the pillow with his feet.

                He kept playing around with the pillow, dragging Jamie around with his feet until his mom called him for dinner. He got up and realized the toe jam annoying him between his feet, especially between his fourth and pinky toe. He flexed and wiggled them around, feeling the toe jam between his feet, not noticing Jamie being his acting toe jam. Jamie definitely felt like her brother’s toe jam stuck between his large, sweaty toes along with all of the other toe jam.

                Ray began to pick all the toe jam between his toes until finally reaching the crevice where Jamie was, sticking his pinky finger in there. Jamie held onto his finger and was pulled from between his toes. Ray flicked the toe jam from his fingers and Jamie was in fear of the large fall. Still, for her it was preferable to being with his dirty feet. That was until she found herself falling headfirst in between his big and second toe. Jamie landed in the crevice. Then Ray scrunched his toes together. A bead of sweat slipped in between the crevice and drenched the poor Jamie who was trapped between Ray’s stinky, sweaty toes. Great, out of the frying pan and into the fire. Ray stood up and headed downstairs to eat dinner. Jamie was dribbled around between his toes, stuck to his big toe and hitting his second toe with each step, feeling the impact from each footfall, hoping this nightmarishly stinky and sweaty rollercoaster would just end already.

                The stairs were worse with Ray’s toes scrunching with every step. Unfortunately for her, the nightmare wasn’t over. Her mom shouted up, “Can you get Jamie?”

“I don’t want to; she’ll bitch about how I smell.”

“Please Ray, just do it.”

“Ok, I will.”

                Ray went up to my room and knocked on the door and said, “Hey Jamie, mom said dinner is ready.” He kept knocking until noticing the lights off.

“Hey mom, I think Jamie is asleep. The lights are off in her room.”

“Oh, ok, just leave her alone then.”

Ray went downstairs and had dinner with my mother while I was feasting on Ray’s dirty, disgusting foot grime and drinking his salty, unappetizing foot sweat that dripped from his rank toes, accented with a cheesy scent and pungent taste.

Ray talked about the track meet he had today and asked mom to take him. Jamie groaned and moaned, crying silent tears to herself, “Please, no Ray. Let me go already. Your feet are so disgusting. I’ll stop talking about them if you just let me out.”

Jamie knew she had to do something about this and escape his toes sweaty embrace, but there was nothing that she could do, and she knew it, plastered to the side of his big toe from his residual foot grime and sweat.

 

Ray ran upstairs to get ready after his dinner. He took out his pair of lucky socks and shoes which had a overwhelming, stale smell of his feet that had become smellier from repeated use, still warm and moist from the last time. He took one sock and put it on his first foot. Jamie saw it slightly squelch as he put it on.

No, no, no, she thought. She struggled and squirmed to no end, but nothing changed as she saw the large sock engulf her, with Ray’s toes wriggling and flexing in the sock, scrunching together to get into the tight fit, giving Jamie the familiar feeling of being sandwiched between his big and second toe. The scent engulfed her by strengthening and mixing together to create an even more cheesy, vinegary, gag-worthy stink. Now she knew how her toe lint felt. He put on his shoes and stomped his foot on the ground to make sure the fit on his foot was tight. Jamie was plucked off his big toe from the impact. Falling on to the fabric of his sock. She scraped at the fabric, trying to tear it apart before being interrupted by his toes flexing and scrunching on top of her and trying to get comfortable in the sock, finally settling with her being consumed by the toes and stuck in the crevice between the toes and the ball of his foot. Stuck there while he left his room and headed downstairs.

She was sitting in his sock while her mom drove her to the track meet and she was stuck in his sock under his foot, feeling the foot sweat dripping more numerously onto her body as she was trapped inside his humid, muggy foot cage. Jamie felt her body being utterly violated and started to break out in tears as the foot sweat got into her eyes and dripped down into her mouth, making it hard to have an emotional moment in peace. Her fate was cosigned to her brother’s disgusting foot. Why couldn’t she die in a field of flowers? Why did she have to be stuck to the one thing she loathed the most, her brother’s awful, smelly, rank feet. She didn’t get to finish that thought as the car suddenly stopped and her brother arrived at the track meet. Suddenly, she could hear voices of people all around her, attending the track meet.

Her brother talked to friends and waited around for his event to start. She shook around as his footfalls caused a shock with each step. Then he stopped, ready for his event to start. A gunshot was heard, and Ray sprinted in a mad dash. Jamie tumbled around under his foot, hitting his drumming toes, slipping between each crevice and being forced into toe jam and foot sweat against her will, slipping under the toe pads as he lifted his foot only to slip back into the spot between his toes and ball of his foot. This was getting dangerous really quick. She slipped past the ball of his foot when his leg was suspended in the air before being imprinted into his rough, meaty sole with her body crammed between two foot wrinkles, feeling her body compress between the folds as his sole scrunched between steps before finally loosening up and letting her out. Unfortunately, she tumbled forward into the spot under the ball of his foot. She watched as the hard, thick ball of his foot came down on her body. As it touched her skin, she could feel the immense pressure on her like no other part of his foot. Her bones began to break, and she could feel her body begin to malfunction. The ball of the foot reached past her nose and broke her mouth before crushing through her skull. Her consciousness began to fade until her whole body was flattened under his sole with a crunch, barely audible to anyone, especially her brother in the zone. All that was left was a small speck that resembled her mangled corpse, but one could mistake it for a bug or a piece of toe jam if not for the blood smeared over the small spot. Jamie died like a bug, crushed under a foot, but not just any foot, her brother’s foot that she just that day had called disgusting and was the bane of her existence.

 

Ray came back from the track meet and threw off his clothes, heading into the shower immediately. Jamie’s remains washed off from the ball of his foot and went down the drain. That was the last of her. Ray returned into his room and saw a tiny, red stain on his lucky shoe. He cursed under his breath, wondering if his foot got a cut, but there was nothing there. Confused, her just chocked it up to some weird circumstance and threw his socks and shoes into the laundry. Flexing his toes and curling his feet and he jumped into bed and headed to sleep.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hoped you enjoyed, and be sure to leave some feedback. If you want to message me with a request, I'd be glad to look into it.