- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Herein you shall find anal vore, crushing, couples, and general chaos. Have fun!

As soon as Coach Kline's tree-trunk like fingers released her onto the dirty bus floor, Ashley took off running. Her mind was in shambles, her heart trying to beat out of her chest. She'd never had a panic attack before, but she knew this was one. And if there was ever a justified time to panic this was it.


She wasn't looking where she was going, there was simply too much going on. Moments after she got her footing Coach Kline had casually shifted his foot position and hit her with what felt like a semi-truck. Somehow it hadn't actually hurt her but it had thrown her several feet (inches to those of normal size) and kick-started her survival instincts.

Luckily the thing she ran into was the support post for one of the bus's long bench seats and not someone else's foot. Coach Kline's challenge was obviously impossible but it gave her a ray of hope. She might be the only tiny on this bus that had even a snowball's chance in hell of surviving. 

Hitting the metal post knocked her onto her back where she stared upward at the bottom of the seat. The cheap seat material was screwed into the metal frame. Ashley noticed with a little disgust that years' worth of student's gum had been pushed up against the seat. She took a moment to catch her breath; it seemed like she wouldn't be noticed here. At least not immediately. She couldn't tell whose shoes she was looking at, but she recognized a piled up cheerleader uniform when she saw one. 

Whoever that uniform belonged to must have been doing a good job of distracting the football boys from the sounds she was hearing above her. Coach Kline shifted his gargantuan shoes again, drawing her eye for fear of being struck again, and when she looked back up she saw a hand reaching under the seat.

"Shit!" she thought, rolling to her belly and diving forward. Hiding behind the only thing she could find, the chair's post that was bolted to the ground and massive when compared to her two-inch high self, she peeked back around it.

The owner of the hand hadn't been searching for her, it had just been looking for a place to deposit yet another wad of gum. Then as Ashley watched the hand retreated leaving a bright red piece of...

"Oh God!" Ashley yelled, covering her mouth. No one heard her over the roar of the bus. But the tiny Ashley that had been half chewed into a piece of gum, turning it red from her blood, had seen her.

Far above her a brunette with a pixy-bob cut was barely visible through a small sheen of well chewed bubblegum. For a moment Ashley thought she saw her doppelganger make eye contact. Thought there might have been movement that was a desperate movement in hope of rescue. 

Then something far larger than Ashley hit the ground next to her and she was running again in a panic. This time she had more direction; the wall of the bus was lined with long heater, and underneath it was just enough room for a two-inch cheerleader to stand. When she got there she looked back to where she'd come from and saw that the massive object she'd seen had been a manicured hand.

**

Anchi made sure she planted her hand firmly on the floor of the bus. It was an awkward position for sure but she was a cheerleader. Half her training involved being as flexible as she could be. The other half, of course...

Steve the center had pulled her away from her doggy-style position that she'd been in with her upper body precariously balanced on the seats on the bar side of the aisle. She wasn't sure how many tinies she'd had stuffed in her ass but she wasn't thrilled. They were all fighters, but Anchi was full far past the point of enjoying it due to what was to come next.

"Why do you only ever do this to me?" she yelled, trying to turn her head to yell at Steve. She had to blow some of her long dark hair out of her mouth to do so. She'd grown it out to try and stand out from the other Chinese exchange students and it had worked, along with her unusually dark tan.

But it was true the boys only picked her for the anal stuffing contests. To be honest they probably didn't know why she was their favorite either. Likely it had to do with her petite form which made tiny stuffing seem even more impossible. What five foot tall, hundred pound Chinese girl could reasonably take twelve tinies in her backdoor?
Anchi, that's who. They'd found that out her first night in the country as an exchange student and hadn't slowed down since. 

Steve didn't answer of course, unless you count spitting on her asshole as it was pointed almost straight upwards an answer. He was a big guy, you had to be if you wanted to be an all-state lineman, and his member was no different. The cheerleaders were used to it though; he went for them the most often. They by far spent the most time in the school's designated free-use zones fulfilling their morale-raising mission.

There was a tiny arm sticking out of Anchi's tiny asshole, quickly followed by a hand. Just as Steve laid his eight inch member across one of Anchi's little yet well defined glutes there was a tiny brunette head that pulled its way free from her prison. As the little Ashley struggled to get more of her body free Steve spit on his target again.

The spit hit the tiny straight on, causing one of her hands to slip. Steve laughed as he grabbed his member and lined it up. The tiny saw and let out a scream. Anchi moaned as the little Ashley kicked her feet and pushed desperately on her sphincter in a last ditch effort to escape. Ashley pushed with all of her might, freeing her breasts and part of her torso and

Steve pushed the head of his cock against the tiny, effortlessly shoving her back inside Anchi. She was well lubricated from his spit and used to frequent anal intrusion so he simply shoved the rest of his cock in all at once. Anchi let out a little yell as eight inches of dick pushed a dozen tinies either aside or further into her colon. Too excited to wait, Steve started pumping.

"Oh shit!" Anchi yelled as the pleasure started much faster than she'd expected. 

The pumping knocked her off balance and she struggled to not fall onto the ground. When she recovered, Steve half holding her up by her hips as he filled her with his cock, she was in a slightly different position and even closer to upside down. Feeling her hair rest on the bus's floor as she was getting drilled from above the world seemed upside down. There was too much motion for her eyes to focus and it felt too good to even try to think clearly.

Which is why she didn't notice another Ashley frozen in fear as she watched the tiny Chinese exchange student getting filled to the brim. 

**

"This is a nightmare!" Ashley said to herself as she watched Anchi upside down. Even if the girl hadn't been swaying rhythmically Ashley would have known what was happening; she'd done it herself a dozen times. But she hadn't been the living vibrators then.

For far too long she stood there afraid to move. Anchi was clearly not focusing on anything but the sensations Steve was giving her but Ashley was terrified the movement would draw her attention. How long Ashley stood there she couldn't say, but it was long enough to witness the end.

There was a loud yell from the seat far above and Anchi yelled too as she felt Steve fill her ass with his spunk. This yell shook Ashley from her fearful frozen state and she turned to her right and ran further back to the bus, keeping under the small space the heater provided her. 

After what seemed like a hundred meters but was truly barely far enough to get her past that particular seat, Ashley slowed and turned around to make sure Anchi hadn't seen her flight. Her fear was unfounded but she wished she hadn't looked anyway.

For a moment she saw nothing, then two small bare feet set down on the floor of the bus. As Anchi squatted down to clean off Steve's dick (orally of course, she wasn't a heathen!) Ashley got a view of the girl's massive vagina and her carefully shaved pubes that formed an arrow pointing to the obvious. From that massive vagina she saw a pair of feet kicking violently as another Ashley was doing anything she could to escape her steaming prison. As soon as she started to fall out one of Anchi's hands came down and gently grabbed her tiny's feet before shoving her back inside up to the first knuckle.

She wasn't so particular about the ones in the back. Ashley couldn't see the actual escape, but two of her small compatriots dropped suddenly from Anchi's stretched asshole and landed heavily on the floor of the bus. Together the girls began trying to crawl away, anywhere away. From what Ashley could see they each had multiple broken limbs from the repeated trauma of Steve's gigantic cock. The luckier ones had died in the act it seemed.

Then Anchi stood and sidestepped to get into the bus's center aisle to go get more action from another boy. The two crawling Ashleys had just enough time to let out identical screams and thrust their only non-broken arms upward as the massive foot smashed them into a pulp. Uncaring of the tinies she'd just accidentally annihilated Anchi moved on.

"Holy shit," Ashley said to herself. Had she ever really thought about what it was like for the tinies she'd played with for years? Ashley just shook her head, calmed her breath, and began walking toward the rear of the bus once more. 

She couldn't afford to keep panicking and wasting energy if she was going to keep her only chance of surviving this. Even though deep down she knew Coach Kline had been toying with her mind, it was all she had to focus on that wasn't a nightmare.

"Get one of John's hairs," she told herself, trying to block out everything she knew was happening around her. "Get the hair."