- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The business is not real & the characters are fictional.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Full Story
It was Monday afternoon. Which meant school was now out, and a small bit of the students were taken to the daycare center that the town knew as KareKids Center. Meanwhile, the brunette woman Angela was at home putting on makeup. She said to herself "Today is gonna be fun. I have to participate today with the puzzles." She rolled her eyes & then smiled at the mirror. Putting her phone on the sink & grinning at herself.

She leaned down & picked up her work outfit, along with a pair of blue jeans & a pair of red panties. Then she said to herself "You got this girl."

With a soft giggle, she began walking out of the door with a smile. Her husband Alex said "See you when you get out baby." Angela blew a kiss & said "See ya in a few hours, honey." She closed the door behind her & locked it fast.

She began to get into her car, squeezing her butt into the hot seat, & felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She pulled the phone out & turned it on. It was a message from her Mika, the manager. The message read "Sorry girl. We gonna need you to watch over the kids in the indoor playground today. I promised Sarah that she could work with the puzzles for a little extra moolah. I'll see ya later. Have fun today at work. It ain't gonna be too long. Just an hour or two, and then you will be permitted to get back to your business at home."

Angela said "Gotcha, I am on my way. Gotta get there. The police in this town are very strict about having phones out while driving." Mika laughed & said "See ya tomorrow."

Angela hung up & then groaned "Ugh, I hate the indoor playground. The kids act so filthy in there. It so uncomforting." She began to pull into the driveway. Then pulled out a brush. She began to brush her beautiful brunette hair before entering the building. She knew it would likely get messy. So she had to look her absolute finest. To show these little brats how beautiful she is. She sat her brush off to the side, and then she began opening the car door. She was, in a way, not ready for what was to come. But in another way... she was.

She opened the double doors & all of the kids were running around everywhere. Angela facepalmed & said to Lola "Those little brats seem extra hyper today." As she walked over to Lola, the cashier. Lola said "Well, Brian drank some of his mom's coffee. So he has been off the walls all morning." Angela said "I can quiet them down. Hold on. Let me get the whistle out of my car." She turned around & headed back to the car.

Meanwhile.... in the playground. A kid named "Matt" had a toy gun. He said "Look at my shrink ray! Dad left it on his table before he headed to work! Look how cool this is!" Little did he know. The shrink ray came from his dad's science lab. He aimed it towards the light bulb, & then shot it. Causing the light to explode. The ray zoomed past everybody & shot the light. Then the light reflected its beams & shrunk everybody. Luckily, just the kids. Lola was behind a counter. Where no light was. All of the kids were shrunken down to under 3 inches.

Lola looked over, and could not see anybody. Her face became very confused. And she said "What the hell happened here."

Soon afterwards, Angela stormed into the building with her whistle & then she had a face of absolute confusion. All she could think was "What in the hell happened?" No screaming, no running, no crying, it was all gone. Angela walked to Lola. She said "Where are all of the kids??" Lola said "I dont know, they just vanished within seconds. It's like they just turned into thin air. You better go find them. They're on your watch. You'll get fired if the parents make complaints about their children being gone." Angela said "I'll start looking, are you gonna help?" Lola said "Sorry Angela, I cant. I'm trying to stay at my post in case the manager walks in. After all, she did tell YOU to watch the kids."

Angela said with a disappointed smile "Yep." Lola said "It cant be that bad. Lool, all of them have got to be around here somewhere. It's not like they teleported, ran out of the building, or anything like that." Angela said "Okay Lola. Thanks! I'll be back in a minute." Lola smirked as Angela pulled off her black heels & her pink socks.

She walked into the playground room. She said to herself "Just find the little brats, return them, and you get your day off." She got on her knees, and began to crawl her way inside of the first tunnel. She said "These tunnels are so small! How do these children enjoy crawling through these." She gave a grunt, and then managed to squeeze her big butt into it. She said to herself "Oh god, This is so humiliating. I cannot believe I am about to crawl through this teeny tiny playground just to keep my job."

She began crawling, in search for the tiny kids. She was on her knees, paused in her tracks. Dylan was right in front of her on the floor. He was staring up at her massive monster sized boobies. Angela was completely unaware, and then her phone began to buzz rapidly. She gave a quick eyeroll, and then quickly opened the phone, answering the call. She politely said "Hello, who is this?" And turns out, it was a robot from a machine.

The voice spoke "We are calling to inform you that your application for Belk has been accepted. Stop by Belk to receive your schedule. Your shift begins on Thursday morning."

Angela's worried face shifted into a huge unforgiving smirk. She said with her tongue out "Weeeellll, okay, if you insist. Guess I'll see you there!" She turned her phone off & began to laugh her head off. She said "Well, it looks like I dont need this job anymore." She began to back up to get out of the tunnel. And then something very very small caught her eye. She looked down to see a tiny kid waving up at her. Angela's mouth opened & said "Is that... a tiny person?" The voice fearfully said "I am Kaleb, remember?" She lowered her face & said "H-H-How did you get so tiny??" The kid cried "Matt brought his dad's super freaky gun in & it somehow shrunk all of us." Angela said "That is horrible! Why would Matt do such a thing?" Kaleb shrugged & said "Can you please help me out of here? You're kind of scaring me."

Angela stared with a chuckle "Scaring? How?" Kaleb said "You're a giant! And giants eat people!' Angela giggled & then lifted him up by his hoodie. She opened her mouth & gave him a strong whiff of her morning breath. Angela stuck her tongue out & said "But why don't you wanna be eaten? You'll be going on a field trip to my tummy." She giggled sexily.

He said while shaking "P-Please put me down!" Angela said "If you insist." She dropped him & quickly stuck her long pink tongue out.

SPLAT.

Kaleb landed face first onto Angela's big soft tongue. Angela said "Sorry kiddo, a big girl's gotta eat." She gently closed her mouth & moaned. She had a face of pure pleasure as she slowly closed her lips. Then she began to slosh him around in her mouth. He jumped up from her tongue & made a run for her lips. The plan was to jump out of her mouth land somewhere safe, but alas... that was not the case. Her lips snapped shut as he tries jumping his way out. She felt a need to gulp now.

He held onto her tongue as she gulped. He screeched at the top of his lungs for help. Angela said with a gag "Stop being so goddamn loud." She flicked her tongue. And he flew off. He splat against the wall of her mouth. Then...

GULP.

His screams faded into oblivion as she gulped his tiny little body into the abyss.

He flooded down her throat, gagging & choking on the saliva pool. She said with a smile "That was much more fun than I thought." Kaleb then made a huge splat into her belly. He cried "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE! YOU MONSTER!" as he punched the walls of her tummy.

She groaned & said "Ugh! Stop it kid! You're never getting out of me!"

"Oh god!" said Angela as she put a hand on her mouth. She held her tummy & then belched loudly. The belch was so loud & juicy that it even made Lola turn to look. As she let out the massive unladylike belch, saliva dripped from her hungry lips. As she belched, a tiny iPhone flew from her mouth. The phone shattered into the floor.

The kid cried "MY PHONE! NOT MY PHONE! GIVE IT BACK! YOU BIG MONSTER!" The kid felt her tummy rumbling louder than ever before. He said "What's this green pool doing to me??"

He choked as the acids tightened up, and then he was suddenly sucked underneath.

Angela let out a painful groan, and then lifted her booty up a little. Suddenly, a hot fart blossomed from her anus like a flower. She knew for sure that it likely stained her panties.

Angela said while annoyed "Do tiny people not realize that if they upset my stomach, they will digest quicker? Fucking idiots. Well. Good thing his phone flew out & not him. After all, he was the main course. And well, he doesn't really need it anymore" She smiled as she rubbed her tummy.

She said "Well, I better keep looking. Maybe I'll find some new toys." She continued crawling to the next tunnel. Not very long afterwards, she then spotted another tiny lying down in the floor. She began to squat over him, she looked down at him. "Who are you, little guy?" She said with a smile. He said "I-I am Brian." She said "Its nice to meet you Brian! How did that coffee treat ya earlier?" And he said "Um, it was good? Never knew how awesome those Starbucks shakes are." Then Angela giggled.

She said "Do you have any plans you grow back?" He shook his head. Ten she lifted her huge foot. He said "Wait... whats going on? What are you doing?" Then Angela said with an evil grin "Nighty night Brian. It's way past your bed time." She began lowering her foot. He stared motionless in fear as her big dirty foot made it's way down. He cried "M-M-Mommy, h-help m-me." Angela's heel kissed his face, knocking him to the ground.

She saw his arms going everywhere, she began to put pressure on his face. Smiling as she heard bones crunching underneath her big stinky foot. She said while blushing "Oops." She lifted her foot, and proceeded to peel his tiny body from her heel. She laughed & said "How did my foot taste?" She put him to her face & sniffed him. Then said "Eww, you smell like feet." She giggled & then lifted him. She slipped him between her lips & began to slowly chew his tiny body into millions of pieces. She moaned & said "Mm, you tasted a lot better than your smell." She gulped & then wiggled her booty. With a giggle, She said "Have fun down there." She began to crawl up the next tunnel & said to herself "There couldnt have been that many kids in here. Its still very early in the day. I think there are only 5."

She looked down & saw the next tiny. And... it was the little prick who started it all. Matt. Matt said "H-Hello giant lady... uhhhhh" Angela said "Save it, Mathew. I got special plans for you." She licked her lips. He said "Y-you're not gonna eat me?... are you?" She said "Of course not! I honestly think you're super cute." She put her face closer & said "Give me a kiss." Matt looked at her big glorious pink lips & said "I-I don't think I should." Angela said "Kiss me, and I'll give you ice cream from the machine." Matt looked around, and began to walk forward.

Matt walked towards her huge mouth, dripping in warm saliva. He pressed his lips against Angelas. Angela's tongue slid out & quickly scooped him up. Angela laughed viciously & then said "Sorry Matt." She giggled some more & then swallowed. Matt cried for his mommy as he was sent flooding down her throat. Angela held her gut & belched again. The stench of Matt's cologne could be smelled after the belch. She said "Your first & last kiss." And then she began to laugh some more with her sadistic smile.

Matt cried "Its so nasty in here!!!" Angela rubbed her tummy & said "Maybe that will teach you not be so gullible." She got back on her knees in search for more tiny helpless children.

She climbed to the very top of the indoor playground, and found one more tiny hiding out in a corner. Angela looked down at him & said "Hey there sweetie. Are you the last one?" He said "N-No. Jenny is over by the slide." Angela said "Thank you, and by the way, you are really cute with that shirt on." He said "Um, t-thanks!" She slowly licked him hard & soaked him in her saliva. She said "Mmm, you sure are yummy." He said "A-Am I cute?..." Angela said "You are so cute, I could just eat you alive.... literally." She giggled. He said "A-Are you going to eat me?..." Angela sat him down & said "Why, I would never do such a thing."

She gagged, then she began to spit. It hung in her mouth right over him. He screamed & said "WAIT! NO!" She let go of the glob, and then it came down quickly. It splattered on top of him. Drenching him horribly. She said "Eww, you are covered in giant girl spit. Sorry kiddo, that's a dealbreaker." She began to crawl forward, he looked up & began twitching for help under the glob of spit. And then she 'accidentally' crushed him underneath her knee. She smiled wide as she twisted the knee into his body, and soon enough, the goddess reached the slide.

She saw Jenny on the ground crying for help. She said "Are you Jenny?" She looked up at the towering goddess & said "Y-Yes, g-giant." Angela said "Well, I was sent in here to find some tiny kids. I heard some imbecile shrunk everyone in here." Jenny said in her fearful voice "I am so glad you came to help! I never thought I'd be saved. Matt shrunk us all on accident. And I've been trapped up here ever since." Angela said "Its my job as a KareKids employee to take care you kids, now. I am taking you to your mommy. So that she can take you home. I want you to come down this slide with me. I'll take you to Lola. And she will give you to mommy. Sounds like a good deal?" Jenny giggled & said "Deal!" Angela very slowly pulled her jeans down, just enough to where her butt crack was visible. Then she hovered it over Jenny.

Jenny looked up at the big tight butt & said "Wait! You're about to sit on-" Angela slowly sat down, engulfing Jenny with her butt crack. She said "Are you ready?" Jenny kicked & screamed inside the disgusting pit. And Angela said "Ugh, my crack is itching." She pulled her jeans up. Trapping the poor little child inside of Angela's booty. She said with a chuckle "That's much better." She pushed herself down the slide. She threw her hands up & said "Weeeeee." Angela went down the slide & landed at the bottom. She said "Okay Jenny. How was that?" She turned around & Jenny was not there anymore. She said annoyed "Ugh, I knew I should have held her with my hand."

She tightened her butt cheeks & laughed with her evil smile. She saw one more tiny person lying on the ground. Angela leaned down & said "Who are you?" He said "I-Im Charles." Angela said "Do you need help? I can take you to mommy. And you'll be heading back home." Angela put her finger towards him. He carefully grabbed ahold of Angela's finger. Angela said "Okay cutie. Now close your eyes, and I'll take you back to your mommy."

Charles closed his eyes while smiling. Angela quickly slipped the little kid into her pocket with her phone. Lola looked at her & said "No sign of the kids?" Angela shook her head & said "Nope. I guess I lost them." Lola said "Well. I'm sorry. But I have to report you to the manager. Because, they got lost on your watch." Angela said with her fake frown "I understand." She put on a sappy act of sadness & began walking down the long seemingly endless hallway. Jenny coughed at the horrid stench of the crack & said "Its so stinky in here! Get me out!"

Then, A door opened up. Jenny could hear by the creak. With a heart of excitement, Jenny excitedly said "Yes! Freedom!!" Then Jenny heard a toilet seat drop. She said "G-Giant, where are we?" Angela began to pull her jeans down. And then her butt got on the toilet. It fit perfectly. Jenny looked down to see the dirty toilet water. Lola had just left the bathroom, and did nor flush it. So the bowl was full of pee & had some toilet paper stained with brown spots. But luckily, Lola did not poop. Jennysaid "NO! NO! NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!"

A sour fart slipped out. Blowing Jenny into the pee filled toilet bowl. The heavy wind pushed Jenny down into the filthy water. A tiny splash was heard. Angela grinned & began to pee. The pee sprayed from her shaved vagina & into the bowl. It got all over Jenny & completely ruined her brand new clothes. The pee was drenching her from head to toe. And Lola's pee mixed in too, causing Jenny to literally smell like she got wiped across one of their vaginas.

The water was dark yellow.

Angela's warm pee ruined Jenny's new flower dress, and Jenny was screaming for Angela to help her. But, instead, Angela pulled her phone out & began to scroll on Facebook.

Jenny said with pee flowing down her face "P-Please tell me... you just had to tinkle... "  Angela gave a smile, then a fart roared into the toilet bowl. Sending tingles down Jenny's spine. And making the bowl smell a whole lot worse.

A knock was heard on the bathroom door. Angela said "Hang out a goddamn minute." Lola said "Hurry the hell up! I really need to get my phone outta there!" Angela said "I'm almost done." She began to strain heavily. Jenny stared up & a huge juicy black turd began to slowly slide out of Angela's crack. She groaned & then pushed one more time. Much harder.

Angela smirked & then pinched it off with a sadistic remorseless smile. A tiny scream for help was heard beneath the toilet & then....

DUNK.

It dunked into the toilet water, and landed on top of the little girl. Sending her to the bottom of the toilet. The piece was so heavy that it sent water flying up Angela's butt. The piece floated to the surface along with Jenny.

Angela said "Wheeeew, I feel so relieved. That piece was begging to brown freed." She laughed & then reached into her pocket. She pulled out the tiny blonde kid Charles. He said with a laugh "Did you just take a dump?" He continued to laugh harder. Angela said "I sure did." She pulled a roll of toilet paper out. And dropped him on it.

"Wait! What are you-"

Angela quickly insert the toilet paper into her butt crack. Wiping every single thing away & making her tight butt  completely spotless.

She slowly wiped. Dragging it across her crack crack. Her poop was wet, gooey, mushy, & had the kid completely covered.

She tossed it into the bowl, and then said with a relieved chuckle "I feel better." Jenny said with the stain on her face "A-Are you flushing us?!"

Angela shook her head & then she pulled her jeans up. She opened the door. The thick curly haired blonde girl from the counter came up & said "What in the world took you so long?" Then Angela said "It was a really stubborn one."

Lola looked down & looked down. She saw a massive slimy turd, a pool of pee, two soaked sheets of toilet paper, & two little kids. Her jaw dropped.

Angela began running to the exit. As she was running, Lola screamed from the bathroom "AAAAAANGELLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Jenny shook fearfully & looked up at Lola.

Very awkwardly, Lola said "Um, A-are you.... Jenny & uh... charles? Brother & sister?" They looked up at her & nodded, and then cried "Please help us help us out!"

"Oh my god... where are the other kids??" Said Lola. Then Jenny said "She ate them all! They are what made her have to poop!"

Lola's said in an upset tone "I am sorry kids, let me try to get you both out." She reached into the toilet & gagged "Oh god... this is so disgusting." Said Lola as she pulled thr two kids from the toilet. She picked her phone up from the floor, and then headed back into the lobby.

The two children cuddled into her palm as she began to head to the register. She lifted her phone & dialed the number for their mom. "Hello, Mrs. Armstrong. Your children are both ready to go home now. There has been a mishap, and they must be sent home immediately. They are behind the counter." Then the mom said "I'll be down there in a few minutes to pick them up." Lola hung the phone up & then felt her butt rumble. She said "Ugh. I'm sorry kids. I have to use the potty. I'll be back in a minute."

She sat them down in the big black leather seat behind the register, and then headed down the hall to use the bathroom.

Lola was constipated, and was literally stuck on the toilet for nearly 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in the office. Their mom Mrs. Armstrong walked in, and said to herself "Where is that flimsy woman?" She began to look around & then said "Well, she said they were behind the counter. Maybe I should look there."

She walked around the counter, and began to look around for them. She rolled her eyes & said "Where could they be." As she began to sit down in the chair.

Meanwhile, Lola reached for toilet paper. And began to wipe her crack. And then she finally finished. Tossing the stinky paper in the toilet, she said with a upset face "I hope Mrs. Armstrong will not be too mad."

She flushed the toilet, and the disgusting glob of butt gunk swirled down the drain. Lola pulled her jeans up & hea headed back towards the register & into the lobby. And then she saw the fat lady in the chair. Lola's mouth opened & she gulped.

"I cannot believe this." Said Lola. The mom said "What is wrong?" Lola said "Oh nothing." She walked over to the counter laughing nervously & said "Soooo, um, nice weather we are having." The mom said "Uh, what? I an here to pick up my kids." Lola said confused "Your kids arent here."

Mrs. Armstrong said "But, you called me. I had to take off work just to get here." Lola said "Sorry, must have been a prank caller." Then suddenly a muffled sound came from under her. Mrs. Armstrong stood up & then felt one of the kids pinch her butt cheek.

"AHHH! TWO BUGS!!!!" The kids looked up with their broken bones & said "We arent bugs! We are-"

They got silenced with a swat to the face. They began to run & scream. They turned around to see their mom's boot heading towards their faces. A faint scream was heard & then Mrs. Armstrong suddenly stomped them both with the heel of her black muddy boot. "Disgusting!" She smeared them both into the floor & said "My kids arent coming here ever again. I am not letting them be babysat in an environment with bugs! Good day, ma'am!!"

She growled & then began stomping her way to the exit. "Waste of fucking time. Stupid prank callers." She stepped into her car & took off.

Lola stood with a pause & then said "Well, not my fault anymore." She chuckled & then sat back down in her chair.

EPILOGUE :

Angela worked the rest of her life at Belk. It was the end of her job as a caretaker for children. She was now banned from the KareKids Center forever. Neither Angela or Lola were charged for what happened to the children. And Mrs. Armstrong never knew what happened to her kids. She believed that they had ran away, and the police searched for them forever. But to no avail.

KareKids stayed in business. And this horrific incident was never spoken of again. From that day forward, Lola supplied the toys. And outside toys were forever banned.
Chapter End Notes:

This is a remaster of one of my studies from 2018.

Books are for sale on my Instagram