- Text Size +

To your horror, your moms hot moisty shithole approached and your were drenched in yours moms hot asshole sweat. However another taste had hit your tongue, which was not of her hot sweat, you realized that the anal fluid was you saw glimpses of earlier had gotten in your mouth, this was the same fluid that would coat your moms shits, the very thought sickens you. Meanwhile your mom was enjoying the feeling of whatever was lodged in her asshole and she wanted more. As she neared the school, she rammed her finger in her hole before exiting the car further pressing you up against it. At this point, there was no way you could be considered a human being anymore, you were just a piece of dirt that went up Cynathias Asshole who just happened to be your mom.

Meanwhile your situation had gotten worse worse, your mom was know ready to teach her class about jogging but before she had to stretch. You just wanted to be out of your moms shithole and resume life normally but as she stretched, her shithole started to widen to your horror and your legs slipped through it. Meanwhile, your mom was getting the best feeling of her life and whatever was stuck in her Asshole was making her horny and whatever it was she wanted it in and she was glad she was going to be entertained while she ran.

At this point of time, you were stuck in that prison which was your moms asshole, You realized you had to get out and started wiggling. As you wiggled more fluids came out of your moms asshole coating you in it, at this point you were your moms personal toy to please her asshole and you wanted it to end. You realized that the hot sweat on your moms asshole was perhaps shutting it firm which gave you an idea, one that you didnt like but if you licked your moms shithole, perhaps it would loosen.

You started with the first lick, and the taste was horrible, unlike anything you tasted before. Your mom was enjoying that feeling and decided to widen her asshole further, suddenly after that horrible lick, yours moms hole opened up and and you fell in your moms shithole.

Your mom just had the best feeling of her life when she felt whatever that was fall in. She didnt know what it was that had given her that much pleasure but she knew it was a shame it was going to become her shit later on. Meanwhile the anal fluid was much hotter and slimer. How could this have happened? One moment you go from her son to a toy for her asshole. You didnt know what to do anymore.

You decided you were going to try to wiggle out of your moms anal tube. You knew that you were crawling through the same tube that her shit would come out of, you were not her shit but you knew that your moms shit awaited down further her hole should you slip even further, the thought of becoming your moms shit scared and you knew you had to get out quick.

Your mom felt your movement as she was jogging and she thought that whatever was down in her shithole was alive which gave her an unexpected sense of pleaasure, she decided she would do stretch, in particular her asshole so whatever was in there would slip in. As soon as you reached her asshole and touched it, you felt her hole widen.