- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is mainly around anal vore which is not for everyone

Author's Chapter Notes:

first writing

You woke just like any other morning ready to go to school like a normal 16 year old, however as you look around you, you find out that your room had grown bigger or have you shrunk somehow? You hear a knock at the door and find your 37 year old mom Cynathia walk in. Even though your mom was huge, she was hotter than ever and you could'nt but look at her body, she had kept it perfect from working out everyday as she was the Gym teacher in your school. Your mom says out loud "well guess he went to school early"

She decided to change in your room because why not and as she took off her pajamas, her perfect Ass was in your view and it gave you a erection, she decided to wear her socks before her leggins and then she starting to bend over on the bed. Your view was obsturcted by your moms Ass and quickly you decided to run to avoid being squished under your moms ass but you only manage to escape to a distance which was near the top of her Crack.

WHEW you sighed and as took a breath, your erection had enlarged a bit but now was not the time to focus on it but before you ran out your mom had stood up pinning you at the bottem of her back near the top of her Ass Crack. Your mom then started to wear her leggings putting you firmly against her skin. As she headed to her car, you cling to the top of her leggings hope not to fall but your grip failed you and slide down to the top of her underware.

Your mom had finally reached her car and as she sat against the seat, you were pinned against your moms ass crack. As you lay there, your mom put up the news and the weather today as going to be your normal June with the weather averaging near the 90's. Meanwhile you could'nt break free of your prison but howvever your mom did you the courtesy of adjusting her positon which sent you in deep further down her Ass Crack. At this point, your moms ass cheeks had started to sweat and you knew you had to get out of there now if you wanted to aviod soaking up your mom's Ass Sweat after a long hot day of her working out, the last thing you wanted to be was your mom's personal ass towel.

As you started thinking of ways to escape your prison, your mom futher moved in her seat which sent you tumbling down her sweaty ass. At this point you were soaked in your moms ass sweat but this time it was started to get hotter, both your moms ass and her sweat. You decided to not try to climb upwards as you could further slip in your moms ass and you decided to climb sideways of her underware and somehow make it out on her seat, anything was better than her Ass.

As soon as you reached the end, your mom met a stop sign and decided to break, which for her was nothing but for you it made you lose grip and you fell even further in. As you were falling in further you had touched every drop of hot ass sweat on your way down further in your moms sweaty crack. As you finally stopped slipping, you adjusted to your new environment, you knew that one more mistake or just your mom moving, you would fall in deeper but this time you would be stuck there for, you did not want to think about it.

You didnt know what to do, you couldnt climb up anymore or sideways as your moms giant asschecks were everywhere, you decided to go down further and somehow slip into her leggings and down perhaps near her ankles where maybe you could climg her leg and maybe she would see you, but those were all maybes and as soon as you started climg down, you felt something you had not before, only one thought ran to your mind, it was your Moms Asshole, The surface of her hole was incredibily moist and sweaty and a same time another thought came to you as you felt liquid dripping out of your moms asshole, just how disgusting the place you were in was. This was the same hole that your mothers shits would come out of everyday and the last thing you wanted was to be near that hole but your mom had felt a sensation at her anus, she loved the feeling of it and decided to rub her ass onto the chair.

Chapter End Notes:

yeah what you think