- Text Size +
Side Chapter: Totally Spies Inside Mission

 

The airplane flew across Beverly Hills as the Totally Spies were updated on their next task. They each wore their spy outfits, ready for anything that their boss threw at them.

“Girls, your next mission isn’t any easy one. You are to infiltrate a high security mansion and bring back plans to build a nuclear weapon.” Jerry explained.

“Eh sounds easy.” Alex said over talking her boss’ instructions.

“Our sources tell us that it is locked away in an unbreakable safe at Doctor Findel’s estate. The safe is practically uncrack-able. So now is a great time to introduce a new piece of technology I have for you. The World Organization of Human Protection has provided me with a temporary shrinking spray that I am going to give one of you.” Jerry paused for a moment to take out a small single spray bottle. 

“That is so cool. A pill that can shrink particles down to Nano size… That’s amazing!” Sam said impressed. 

“Wait wait wait. Do our clothes shrink too? There is no way I am doing it if I don’t get to wear my clothes.” Clover added flicking her blond hair.

“Girls, I have already chosen Sam to take it. I need someone that is very responsible and will be safe at being only an inch tall.” Jerry said handing the pill to Sam.

Sam examined the small bottle in her hand. She had never thought she would ever shrink down to an inch in her lifetime. She then looked around to her friends and smiled. They were all in college now and she got a moment of happiness that they were still all together as spies. 

“Alex, you will be lookout and in communication with Clover while she and Sam make their way inside. Sam will then shrink down and crawl into the safe before time runs out. It’s about 20 minutes before she returns to normal size.” Jerry explained. 

“Aw I don’t get to do the fun stuff. At least let me look at the bottle before you use it.” Alex whined and tried to grab the bottle. 

She didn’t realize where the handle was and she accidentally set off the spray. The dense mist sprayed into Sam’s face and everyone froze for a second.

“Quick breath it all in, we can’t afford to waste any of it!” Jerry panicked.

Sam quickly sucked all the mist into her lungs making sure none escaped. 

“Okay hold it in for 10 seconds. You girls are going to have to go now, you have no time to waste. The effects shouldn’t kick in until you are at the bottom. Quickly now.” Jerry said opening the plane’s floor, creating a suction of air. 

Clover and Sam then both jumped into the hole as Alex pouted, still aboard the flight. 

The two falling girls angled themselves towards the mansion and then glided until they arrived above the location. Unfortunately, before they could pull their built in parachutes, Sam began shrinking. 

“Oh no, we took too long getting down, I’m shrinking out of my suit!” Sam screamed. 

“Don’t worry I’ll get you!” Clover flew over and grabbed onto the outfit. 

Sam shrunk a lot faster than they anticipated so Clover had to pull her out from the uniform. However, now she had the problem of where to put her friend. She knew that she couldn’t just keep holding Sam with her hands, she still had to pull her chute. 

“Sorry Sam, you’re totally not on my fashion list but I have to keep you safe.” Clover said opening her collar. 

“Wait, where are putting me?” Sam replied worried. 

Clover then stuffed the now 6 inch girl down her red uniform. Sam hung onto Clover’s squishy boobs as she tried to stay up right. Chills shot down Clovers back as she felt her naked friend’s body against hers. Clover tried to squish her shrinking friend between her soft mounds, but as she pulled the chute, Sam slipped down. The tiny slid all the way down Clover’s body and stopped right before the girl’s vagina. 

“Oh my God, no this can’t be happening right now.” Sam freaked out pushing against Clover’s lips to get away.

Clover found it very hard to concentrate with her friend causing mass amounts of pleasure. She knew it was wrong but she had never felt this amount of pleasure before. Her vagina quivered desiring more from her friend. Before she knew it, she was crash landing and land hard on her ass. She gasped as she bounced a few times before coming to a stop. Sam had backed away from Clover’s pussy then put herself right underneath the giantess’ anus. The impact shot the tiny straight up into Clover’s bowels. The remaining bounces pushed her even further into the girl’s intestines. 

“Uhhh Sam? Did you just…” Clover said biting her lip. 

Sam was disoriented and didn’t know which way was up or down. The air smelt of fart and her surroundings were wet and gooey. She had a bad feeling of where she had ended up. 

“I can’t believe this. Clover can you hear me?” Sam said hyperventilating. 

Clover couldn’t hear anything. She grabbed her ass with both hands and then tried to push. Sam’s surroundings tightened but it didn’t move her, there was no use of trying to poo her out. 

“I hope you’re okay. I’m going to get to the safe, just keep trying to get out and we’ll never talk about what happened ever again.” Clover said placing her hand on her lower belly.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read the rest of the story below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-28893936

With that chapter, you also get Moana from MoanaRaven from Teen Titans, Penny from Big Bang Theory, and Black Widow from Avengers.

You also get voting access for my original story and early releases. 

Plus for a limited time you get to add your own giantess option to be voted on.

It's a really good deal for all the content you recieve. Check it out!