- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay. Finally got some time to sit and write. Hope you like it and as always, thank you for taking the time to read this story :)

 

 

Maggie looks intently at the man prostrated before her barefoot. The man known to be her good two-shoes of a brother, now acted like a dog, letting her hold his fickle breath within her square toes.

 

- You… you have always been that way, haven’t you?

 

- What do you mean?

 

- You always liked my feet.

 

The bluntness of the statement manages to get some laughs out of Jake, but he soon halts upon seeing the seriousness in Maggie’s eyes. Breathing heavily he rises to face her face to face.

 

- It’s not like that. I just don’t want you to hate your body and

 

- Cut the crap Jake.  Now that I think about it, you are always staring at my feet. Gosh, everything makes sense now. You always preferred to keep yourself distant at the pool! You never lost an opportunity… even today…

 

Thinking for a minute, Jake starts to explain, measuring every word – Yes… I do have a foot fetish, but I swear I never ever thought of you this way   - But is interrupted yet again, this time by a laugh so hard Maggie has to bend over holding her stomach.

 

- This is… oh gosh! This is… You! Of all the people, you, the perfect big brother, is a sucker for feet hahahahaha!

 

- Yeah, yeah. How hilarious. ‘Uuhhuu, he is a fucking pervert’. Can you please stop now?

 

- Oh C’mon Jake! I am just messing with you. I mean, who can blame you for falling for these little pretties? – Maggie absently waves her pinky toes and is surprisingly pleased to see that Jake’s eyes are glued on them. – Let's get down to the nitty-gritty. Do you jerk off a lot thinking about my soles? My creamy smooth soles?  

 

- Never – he answered dryly as he walked towards the door.

 

- C’mon now. Be a good boy and I might let you kiss the ball of my foot – She made circles on the ball of her right foot, tickling herself – Wouldn’t you love that?

 

- NO!! – Jake covers the distance between them in a leap – Neither you, nor Kate and God forbid, not Janine! I have NEVER EVER masturbated to any of you! And I rather DIE before doing it!! – Spit flying from his mouth – You can call me pervert all you want, but I am not some MANIAC that jerks of to his own FUCKING SISTERS!!

 

With that, he exits the classroom banging the door behind just to bump violently into Kate.

 

- He-hey Jake – the youngest sister stammered - Uhm… I was just passing by… is-is everything ok?

 

“Fuck” was all Jake could muster to think.

Maggie come right behind, tears starting to form in the corner of the eyes – Jake wait! I…

“Double fuck!”

 

.....................

 

Meanwhile, in a private room at the local gym, Janine flexes her toned arms, enjoying the feeling of the muscles contracting. Then she bends over towards the ground, squeezing the maximum she can. “This is heaven”.

Exercising her already statuesque physique made her fell a little better about that morning incident.  

 

- Janine! – A familiar male voice calls from the other side – Are you ready for today’s lesson?

 

- Mr. Carlos! Almost. 10 seconds. 30…31…32

 

While we wait, here is a quick file on Mr. Carlos: a famous personal trainer from out of town Janine exclusively hired. Oh, he is also a dwarf and her little toy boy. And I really mean it; the man is in the Guinness as the fourth smallest man alive, not even reaching Janine’s tights. Many times people confounded him with a child.

 

- 36… 37… 38… Ouch!!

 

Janine glances angrily at Mr. Carlos who had nipped her buttock.

 

- You know I can’t resist your big ass wrapped in black legging pants – he says rising his hands, like a criminal caught red handed.

 

- Really? – The girl rises to her full height and walks up to him menacingly. The dwarf is engulfed in Janine shadows and flinches a little – Are you implying that I have a fat ass?

 

- No! Never! Your ass is perfect! It’s the perfect size for my head, if you know what I mean. – He winckles and she smiled evilly.

 

- Naughty boys don’t get to choose – Janine gets on her knees, giving a clear vision to the biggest cleavage the man had ever seen – Naughty boys get to be buried in here.

 

Janine gently pulls Mr. Carlo’s head into a tight embrace, letting it rest on her boobs. They are hot and stick because of the exercises earlier and he can hear the girl’s steady heartbeat. She leans forward whispering in his ear: Will you behave?

-          Yes – the answer comes out as a childish plea – Please mommy, I will behave.  

 

The word ‘mommy’ obviously has some effect on Janine for she pulls the black top she was wearing up just enough to reveal a very hard nipple.

 

-          Then you can suck.  

 

The dwarf loses no time and presses his mouth on top of the nipple, slowly caressing it with the tongue.

A squeal comes together with silent moans as Carlos presses for more. They let themselves fall to the ground, now completely resembling a hungry baby and it’s mother.

When everything is over, Janine plays gently with Carlos hair, murmuring – Good boy Jake. Mommy is very pleased – After one hour, she was ready to leave, but Mr. Carlos, who was still sprawled on the floor panting a lot asked to wait.

 

- I know, I know that what we have is just fun and I shouldn’t ask, but…

 

- Then don’t ask. – She knew exactly what the personal trainer wanted to ask.

 

- But on our dates, you always call me Jake. Is this guy an ex-boyfriend or something?

 

Janine took a moment to think before stating with a smile:

- He is my pet rat.

(…)

- Girl, you really are a basket case.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Once again, thank you for reading. I will try to update more quickly and more frequently. If you liked or even if you didn’t liked, please leave a comment. Suggestions are always welcome.