- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally managed to update! This chapter is more character driven, but fear not! The next is on the way and there will be some juicy parts in it! And, as always, thank you for taking your time to read this story!

- Get the fuck out of my room Kate!

 

- Or what? You gonna call Naaate? Preeeety pleaaaaaseee Naaaaate?

 

Blood rushed to Maggie’s face. That little twerp, not satisfied with eavesdropping her (inner) monologue heard Maggie sleep talking too. “Curse myself”.

 

- At least, I have a boyfriend to dream about. You on the other hand… Must be quite hard… – Maggie giggles, putting the index finger over the lips - Getting mistaken by a boy all the time I mean.

 

Kate, unphased by Maggie commentary, takes a steep into the room inhalating deeply – Better a boy than a bag full of garbage dear sister, which, by the way, smells way better than your piggies. – she clamps her nose and flaps her free hand to emphasize this last statement, while Maggie is completely flustered.

 

- Oh go suck a football ball or something!

 

- UUhhh! Someone woke up with the wrong foot.

 

- You think you are some big shot with your attitude Kate? – Blood now rushed trough Maggie’s head, a vain popping at her forehead – Do you know what people think of you at school? That you are a girl kisser! A fucking lesbian!!

 

- Better than being a bitch like you, fucking every guy only to get them to do whatever you want. Last time I checked, that was the definition of A WHORE!

 

- Oh now I understand! You are jealous! What happened? Woke up with the wrong foot and realized NO MAN WILL EVER WANT TO FUCK YOU OVER ME?!

 

--------

 

Kate and Maggie hated each others guts, they were like oil and water. Always bickering and calling names. That day was no different and although he didn’t know what happened in the short time he left Maggie and came to the kitchen just to find it empty, Jake could tell by the heavy atmosphere in the car that something happened between them again.

 

- So… - he started carefully, fully aware to be treading on dangerous ground – Who is gonna tell me what’s going on?

 

IT WAS HER FAULT NOT MINE! – The answer in unissono issued chaos. “She said my feet smell like garbage!” “She told me to go suck a football ball!” “She said I was a whore!” – Wait, what?! – At that moment Jake stopped the car and turned back to look directly in Kate’s eyes – Is that true Kate? Did you said your sister was a whore?

Kate rolled her eyes with exasperation – I am not a kid anymore Jake! Besides, she said you were a pesky orphan!

 

- What?! – Maggie retorted with indignation – I did not say such a thing! He is my beloved older brother. Stop making up stories monkey!

 

- You fucking LIAR BITCH!  - Kate made a movement raising her fist, but stopped upon seeing the look in Jake’s face. A look of utter disappointment… - Sweet yourself than!!

 

Kate gets out of the car and slams the door. Silence falls upon the other two, until Maggie speaks again – Don’t mind her Jake. She is just a dirty monkey and…

 

- Why do you do this to me? – He sighted – You are already sixteen, she is not even fourteen yet! You need to act more mature!

 

- Excuse me?! – Not even her father lectured her that way. Who this pesky orphan think’s he is? – So it’s alright for her to talk about my feet? I was defending myself!

 

- Why do you care so much about your feet?! They are normal feet!

 

- No, they are not! They are ugly and smelly and I hate them!! – Tears start to weal up in the girls huge blue eyes for Jake surprise – No, no Maggie. They are not ugly, I asure you! – But his comments have no avail and the girl keep screaming, leaving the poor guy flustered and in a loss of words.

 

- You are just a pervert, that’s why you don’t really care!

 

- No! That’s not…

 

- Even father thinks I smell bad! Can you imagine? My own father!

 

Jake could imagine, he was once a street rat. A very dirty and stinky rat no one dared to look straight. It hurts… a lot. So watching his cute little sister saddened to the point of hating her own feet made his heart ache with sorrow. Poor Jake couldn’t imagine it was all an elaborate act designed to escape another sermon. Yes, he was right, she was older and, therefore, a lot more vicious than Kate. While Jake sorrowed for her, she was already on revenge mode.

“I am going to turn Kate life at school a living hell, starting with the football team she so much loves. She mocked my boyfriend? Well, I don’t date him for free you dumb bitch! Just you wait…”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now, just to be clear, THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND I, AS THE AUTHOR, HAVE NO INTENTION OF HURTING OR OFFENDING ANY GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL WITH IT. THE DIALOGUE PORTRAYED IN THIS CHAPTER IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PORPUSES ONLY. IN OTHER WORDS, IS PART OF THE STORY.

Suggestions are always welcome. Please, tell me if you liked something, if you didn't liked or if there is anything I can do to improve the story. Thank you, and I will see you in the next chapter :)