- Text Size +

Stuart had been waiting in his bedroom for the past hour… and for the past 20 minutes he had been pacing back and forth.  He thought, Okay, Cassie was pretty angry.  It’s understandable that she thinks I’m a pervert.  I can’t help it that she’s so damn scorching hot — a perfect 10.  Her being my sister doesn’t make me blind.

            He put his head in his hands, rubbing his forehead.  “I just want to get the bikini pic.  That’s all.  I know she’s out of my league.  I just want the table scraps that fall to the floor — and that’s her picture.”

            The sound of his sister’s door opening caught Stuart’s attention… and he stood still… listening.  He heard his sibling heading down the stairs.  And then a few minutes later, he heard her footsteps again as she ran back up.  “She must have returned to her room… but I didn’t hear her shut her door this time.  That means I could slip in with my flying sphere. Covert is the best way.”

            Having already waited an hour, Stuart didn’t hesitate.  He took the flying sphere from his shelf — a round, grayish-white ball that was approximately half an inch in diameter — and he set it down on the floor in the corner.  It was the preparation for shrinking that he used to do all the time when he was 10 years old.  And now 9 years later, he was doing it again.  He picked up the shrink ray, which looked like a TV remote but half the size or smaller.  He set it down on the floor, too, beside his little ship.  Pressing the button on the shrink ray, an energy beam quickly shot out in a flash of red light.  His height along with his clothes began to dwindle rapidly… and in a matter of a 2 or 3 seconds he stood a tiny 1 centimeter tall.

            Stuart blinked several times as he looked about his now enormous bedroom.  “Oh, God… maybe I shouldn’t do this.  Cassie’s bedroom is equally as big… but the difference is she’s in it.”  Stuart looked skyward… seeing that the ceiling was impossibly high up.  He didn’t remember feeling this much apprehension when he was 10 years old.  It was all fun and games back then.

            “Well, no time to waste,” he said trying to lessen his increasing anxiety.  If his sister’s bikini picture wasn’t so unbelievably amazing, there’s no way he would be heading into his sister’s room when she had been recently angry with him.  She even slammed the door, he recalled… which meant: Stay Out.  Though now the door should be open, he figured.

            Running over to flying sphere — with the logo on the side FS1000 — Stuart pulled a little handle on the front and the sphere quietly opened up like a clamshell.  He climbed aboard, pulling himself up and inside.  Taking his spot in the cushioned leather seat, he pressed the button to close the sphere.  A large, expansive, 360-degree window, once opaque, now appeared all around him, allowing him full view of the outside world.  The controls were simple... it was designed that way… a simple flight stick and set of buttons.

            “All right,” he said.  “Here goes nothing.”  The flying sphere quickly ascended about 3 feet into the air — an equivalent of 500 to 600 feet from Stuart’s perspective.  ‘Whoa....” he uttered.  “Okay, I’ll just take a spin around my room… to get used to the controls.”  He did a couple trips around his bedroom moving at a speed that seemed fast to him but was little more than walking speed of a normal-size person.

            “Just like riding a bike,” he said, smiling.  He flew out of his room and adjusted his speed so he floated down the hallway.  As he approached his sister’s room, he hovered for a moment, seeing that the door was only a small crack open.  Enough space to slip through… but just barely.  He wondered anxiously if his sister was still upset with him trying to obtain her store ad with her bikini pic.  He anxiously grasped the back of his head, thinking, I… I should go back.  Wait a few more days.   Yeah, when Cassie has forgotten about being angry with me.  No… she’s never going to forget I jerked off to her picture.  And in a few days, she might have recycled the store ad.  Now is the time.

            Stuart took the flying sphere down close to the floor and slowly flew through the crack.  As he coasted along the tan carpeting of his sibling’s room, he saw how mind-blowing the sheer size of everything was.  Maybe it was his imagination… or just his nerves… but everything seemed 100 times bigger in his sister’s room than in his own room.  His sister’s dresser and chair with her desk were several hundreds of feet tall.  And then there was her pink and black bedspread covering a bed that was more than a thousand feet long… a bed for a teenage girl that was —

            And then as he flew upward, Stuart gasped as he saw the 1000-foot-tall 17-year-old.  A truly skyscraper-sized girl.  His heart pounded in his chest as his eyes took in the curvaceous body of his family member in her short shorts and black tank top.  He realized that she hadn’t seen him yet as she was looking through her closet at her clothes.

            Stuart’s eyes darted about — searching for the store advertisement with her bikini pic.  “There it is,” he said aloud.  “On her desk.”

            And then he noticed his sister’s long flowing dark hair move as she spun around.  Stuart gasped as he watched the titanic teen walk over to her bed.  She lay down, taking her phone in her hand.

            “Oh, God… Oh, God…” Stuart said with both fear and relief.  “She didn’t spot me.”  He took in the amazing view of his sister’s perfectly sculpted legs… as he then took the flying sphere down closer to the floor.  “She’s fucking hotter now that she’s huge.  Or rather that I’ve shrunk.  I didn’t think she could get even hotter… but she is.”

            No time to dwell on how curvy his family member was, he floated the FS1000 underneath the teen’s bed… reappearing on the other side.  It was fortunate that his sister’s desk was on the side opposite of the way she was facing.  Taking the ship skyward again… he floated all the way up past her giant desk chair… and then up to the top of her desk.  He rotated the flying sphere around as he anxiously checked to see if his sister was looking his way.  He saw the teen playing with a long strand of her dark hair… wrapping it around her finger… her attention on her phone’s screen.

            “Okay,” Stuart said, turning back the ship to the task at hand.  The store ad directly beneath him on the desk, he pressed the button to initiate the tractor beam.  It locked on… and the energy of the beam allowed him to drag the slick paper advertisement along the surface of the desk… all the way to edge.  “Now the tricky part.  Hope it’s not too heavy.”  He flew the ship off and away from the desk, but the tractor beam was hopelessly underpowered at such a diminutive size… causing the store ad to plummet to the floor pulling the helpless flying sphere and Stuart along with it.  There was no time to disengage the energy beam as he crash landed onto the carpeting.

            “Oh, shit,” Stuart said, trying to regain his bearings.  But there was no time to dawdle as he heard the sound of his sister who had peered down over the side of her bed.  “Stuart?!  What the fuck!”

            “Oh, no!” he exclaimed, fumbling with his flight stick.  He managed to take the ship back into the air, glancing behind him as he saw the gigantic teen quickly rising to her feet.  Her feminine voice sounded with extreme agitation.  “Stuart!  I am so fucking pissed at you!  I am in no mood for your little shrinking games!”  She saw the store ad on the floor and picked it up.  She exhaled in a huff of disgust.  “You little pervert!  I should have known you would have tried to sneak in here when you’re super tiny!”

            Stuart’s heart was still thumping away, breathing in an all-out panic as he was flying about his sister’s room.  He was too anxious to fly straight, but he finally managed to right himself as he headed back towards the crack in his sister’s door.

            As he darted toward the opening, he suddenly saw his sister’s enormous, feminine hand press against the door as it slammed loudly shut.  And the next moment, he realized he was no longer flying — the controls unresponsive.  His ship was caught between the thumb and index finger of his giant sister.