- Text Size +

(I don’t have convenient Internet, so I can’t post often or reply to comments often.  When I find motivation then I write more.  It won’t be a regular schedule, though I wish I could.  Thanks for reading.)

- - - - -

9 Years Ago

            Stuart had a shrinking fetish.  It started when he received a Christmas gift when he was just 10.  It was truly remarkable.  It was a portable shrink ray.

            Nearly every day at the age of 10, he would shrink himself down to a centimeter tall… hop into the spherical, gumball-size flying ship that allowed him to travel all about the house.  He had a younger sister by two years named Cassandra… and Stuart just loved to fly by his 8-year-old sister to tease and aggravate her.  He would use the built-in speaker on the flying ship.  He’d say, “Cassie, you look so funny as a giant!  Ha-ha!”

            Cassandra would just huff in annoyance and swat away at the flying bug of a brother.  This type of behavior, though, continued for many months.  Stuart would fly into his sister’s bedroom every few days.  He’s say some stupid, childish remark and then zip away, leaving his sister to roll her eyes and do her best to ignore him.

            And then after a year or so, Stuart had begun focusing on his other toys, partly because both his sister and he had grown tired of his little games.  And eventually, he thought his shrink ray was sold or given away along with some of his other toys.

 

Present Day

            At the age of 19, Stuart’s relationship with his sister had changed.  He no longer viewed her as some little girl who he could annoy whenever he wanted.  He didn’t like to admit it to himself, but it was unmistakable that his little sister had grown into a gorgeous and shapely 17-year-old.  There was no doubt about it.

            What really pushed his attraction over the line was when his sister started to do some modeling a year ago for a high-end department store, and the advertisements for the store were in the newspaper along with all the other store advertisements.  First, his sister modeled dresses and casual clothing.  She looked phenomenal with her curvaceous figure and drop-dead gorgeous face with plump, pouty lips.

            It was too much to see her weekly pictures in the paper.  One week, Stuart secretly took the store advertisement to his bedroom.  His sister had that sexy, smoldering gaze in the picture as only she could do… long, thick dark hair with stunning pale blue eyes.  Stuart surprised himself when he ended up masturbating to the image of his sister wearing a pair of shorts that really flattered her wide hips and shapely, athletic legs.  And her tight-fitting top really showed off her hourglass figure… her small waist with her large breasts.  Stuart estimated that she had a pair of DDs.  His sister was just too damn curvy to resist.

            A month went by and Stuart checked the paper… which had become a regular thing now.  He believed that no one knew of his secret attraction to his beautiful sister as he took the advertisement from the paper.  No one was home at the moment as he ran back upstairs to his bedroom.

            And that’s when Stuart’s eyes shot out of his head.  It was a special summer swimsuit sale.  He flipped through the pages and his teen sister was wearing a skimpy gold-metallic bikini, her long dark hair flowing.  She was doing this sensual pose that really flattered her curvy hips and ample breasts.  Needless to say, Stuart jerked off immediately to the irresistible image of his sibling.  She looked perfect, like a goddess.

            The only mistake Stuart made was that he didn’t return the store advertisement to the paper.  And later that day, his sister stopped by his bedroom.

            With Stuart lying on his bed, he heard Cassandra’s sensual, feminine voice.  “Hey Stuart — have you seen my store ad today?  I wanted to check it out.”

            “Uh…” his voice wavered anxiously.  “Um…”

            “Well?  Did you or didn’t you?  It’s not in the paper.  I checked.”

            “Uh… I haven’t seen it… the swimsuit — I mean, summer one.”

            Cassandra put her hands on her hips.  “How did you know I was modeling a swimsuit, hmm?”

            “No, no, I said summer one.”  He swallowed hard…. feeling his face becoming very warm.

            Cassandra glanced over at her brother’s desk… her eyes narrowing.  “Is this…?”  Sticking out from beneath a pile of papers, she snatched out the store advertisement.  “Oh, my God!  You have this in your bedroom?”

            He knew for sure he was turning beet red.  “I-I was going to return it, I swear.”

            And then his sister pulled out another store ad from a previous month.  “Oh, my God!  Are you collecting these?”

            “No, no… It was just the one with you in the bikini I wanted.  I forgot to recycle the other one.”

            Cassandra snickered, taking her store ads in hand.  “I thought you said you hadn’t seen my swimsuit ad.  Whatever!”  She stormed out of her brother’s room.

 

The next day…

            Stuart headed downstairs to get something to eat.  He awkwardly touched the side of his head as he spotted Cassandra in the kitchen.  “Oh, uh… hey,” he mumbled, trying to find something to eat fast.

            “Stuart,” his sister said calmly.

            After a half a minute without talking, his sister said, “So, Mom left for her business trip for the rest of the summer.  Guess that means it’s just us for the whole summer — me and my brother who likes looking at his half-naked sister.”

            “Yeah…” Stuart answered.

            After a moment, his sister commented.  “Please tell me you didn’t —”

            “Didn’t what?”

            “Didn’t jerk off to my swimsuit ad.”

            Stuart swallowed.  “Well… ahh…”

            “Ugh!” she groaned and rolled her eyes.  “Oh, my God!  I can’t believe you!”

            “You were wearing a really tiny bikini, Cassie!  What was I supposed to do?”

            “How about not masturbate to your sister!”

            Stuart’s mouth was open, but no words came out.

            “You know,” Cassandra exhaled loudly.  “I’m done talking about this.”

            “You weren’t supposed to find out,” Stuart finally said.

            “I said I was done talking about it.”

            “Fine.”

            His sister reached over to the kitchen countertop.  “Mom told me to give you this before she left this morning.  She found it hidden away in the attic.  It’s your shrink ray toy with flying ball.”

            Stuart took it, his eyes lighting up.  “I thought this was sold at a garage sale.  They stopped making these toys, so I couldn’t get another one.”

            “Well…” Cassandra said.  “That’s all Mom wanted me to tell you.”

            “Okay, um… thanks.”

            “I’m going to my room,” his sister said.  “Don’t bother me.”

            Stuart watched his sister’s shapely hips with nice butt as she stepped to the stairs and ran up.  She had amazing legs.

            He looked at the shrink ray in his hand, and then glanced down at the table seeing that the store ad which contained his sister’s bikini picture was lying right there on the kitchen table.  It wasn’t unusual to leave the store ad on the table.  Most weeks that’s how it was.  It was only this week that was different — his sister was wearing a skimpy bikini

            Stuart opened the ad, and once again took in the amazing view of his sister’s modeling pic.  “Oh, God…" he breathed, trembling.  “Oh, wow…”