- Text Size +

Stuart had gone up to his bedroom, having decided to leave the department store advertisement on the kitchen table — he didn’t want his sister to know he really wished he could keep her modeling picture.  He was embarrassed enough as it was having his sister find out that he had taken it to his bedroom earlier… and worse yet that he had masturbated to her bikini pic.

            As he lay on his bed, he couldn’t get the image out of his mind.  He certainly knew his sister was hot, but that picture of her in that gold-metallic bikini… and a small bikini at that… made his sister’s body look beyond hot.  The way the shiny fabric conformed to… skintight-like… around her perky DDs.  He was sure of it now they were bigger than a D cup.  DDs seemed the right size in his mind.

            Stuart rubbed his crotch though his pants.  And then there was his sister’s bikini bottom.  Equally arousing… that thin strip of metallic-gold… which followed the contours of her toned pelvic region.  Cassandra’s wide, womanly hips alone… the way they tapered up to her narrow waist… and her athletic midsection… strong and lean… her set of abdominal muscles looking toned and taut.  His sister was obsessed with physical fitness and played soccer for high school and with friends during the off-season.

            Stuart couldn’t handle it anymore.  I have to go get that store ad, he thought.  I don’t care if Cassie thinks I’m a pervert.  It’s not my fault that she looks like a goddess.  I didn’t ask to have a gorgeous model of a sister with a body like that.

            He got up and headed out of his room, sensing that he still had a boner in his pants.  He closed his eyes as he walked trying to get rid of his arousal.  Heading downstairs to the kitchen… his eyes widened as he noticed the store ad was no longer on the table.  “What?” he said aloud.  “You got to be kidding me.”

            He knew his sister must have taken it.  She mentioned she wanted it beforehand.  Great, he thought.  Now what?  I really need to stop thinking about that picture.  It’s so fucking amazing.  It’s a perfect picture.  Too bad the store no longer sells the newspaper with her picture in it.  If I went yesterday, maybe I could have gotten it.

            Stuart leaned forward putting his face in his hands.  “Ugh!” he groaned.  Why can’t normal porn be this good?  Why does my sister have to look like a fucking goddess?  It’s not fair!  And it was true that Cassandra was a 10 out of 10 when it came to her beauty and body.  Over the years, she just kept getting hotter and hotter and hotter as she matured.  And now at 17, she was literally breathtaking.  It took all of Stuart’s mental energy to ignore the physical beauty and erotic side of his sibling.  He tried so hard to not be attracted to his sister… to not think of her sexually.

            “Okay, I’ll just head upstairs and see if I can get it from her.  I’ll just ask.”  He went up the stairs and down the hall… arriving at Cassandra’s room.  The door was closed and he knocked.

            “What do you want?” his sister yelled.

            “Umm… nothing,” Stuart suddenly chickened out.  He continued to stand there… for he really wanted to see that bikini picture again.  It was the type of picture he thought he could jerk off to for a lifetime.  It was that amazing.

            Stuart finally turned and began to walk back to his bedroom — when his sister’s door opened and he heard that naturally seductive voice that went perfectly with the way she looked.  “Stuart… did you come to my room for this?”

            He turned and saw his beautiful sister with her arms crossed… the store ad in her hand.  “Well?  Did you?”

            Stuart blinked nervously.  His younger sister seemed even hotter as she glared at him.  It was almost like her being displeased made her more erotic.  Stuart was about to speak when something caught his eye.  He noticed a subtle smirk on his sister’s full lips.

            Oh, my God,  he thought.  Is… is Cassie secretly enjoying this too?  Is she glad that I am turned on by her bikini picture?

            “Well?” Cassandra said firmly.  “Don’t just stand there like an idiot.  Answer me.”

            Oh, maybe not.  I guess she’s just pissed at me.  Stuart said, “I, uh… yeah…”  His thoughts raced, and he knew he should just ask if he can have the picture.  For if his sister were to recycle the store ad… he may never get the chance to see such a mind-blowing and scantily clad pic of his sister again.  That gold-metallic bikini.  He needed to be assertive even if he sounded like a pervert.  Stuart continued, “I wanted to ask you… if I could have your bikini picture.”

            Cassandra rolled her eyes, breathing out in disgust.  “I knew it!  You are such a little pervert.  Just like when you were a little kid.  Remember when you shrunk yourself so little and annoyed me all the time when we children.  You always made yourself so fucking little… like a little bug!  You’re acting like a little bug right now!  Such a little, little, little annoying insect!”

            His sister angrily spun around and re-entered her bedroom.  She slammed the door.

            Stuart stood there in the hall… breathing anxiously, his heart racing.  How many times did she say the word “little”?  Eight… nine times?  Does that mean something?  Or is she really just pissed at me?

            He sheepishly went back to his own bedroom.  He said to himself, “How am I supposed to get that picture?  I want it more than she does.  I think she knows that.  Maybe I should shrink myself and fly in there covertly with my flying sphere.  It has a tractor beam of sorts… maybe the store ad is not too heavy that I could drag it out.  But it’s been so long since I shrunk myself… I don’t know if I have the guts.”

 

 Please comment.