- Text Size +

Down inside the raspberry, the 1-centimeter Stuart could only watch in utter shock and disbelief as his sister’s mouth began to tease him.  She was holding the raspberry up close to her voluptuous lips… and her tongue was deliberately moving slowly back and forth along her perfectly straight white teeth.

            Oh, God!  Oh, God!  Oh, God!  Stuart fretted in his thoughts.  He wasn’t prepared for this.  He was super attracted to his sister, but being shrunk with her while she seduced him with her mouth was all too much.

            “I’m just having a little fun with little you,” his sister breathed.  Her smooth, feminine voice sounded incredibly seductive… though Stuart knew his sister was speaking as she normally did.  “I still think of you as an annoying little bug of a brother.  But the idea of eating this raspberry… with my brother inside it —  Well… it intrigues me more than I thought it would.”  She laughed softly, saying, “And it gives me a chance to pay you back for being such a little, little… little nuisance.”

            Stuart was speechless.  The urge to reach down and rub his genitals through his pants was overwhelming.  He could feel that he had a full boner, but his sister’s beautiful blue eyes were constantly cast down upon him — and he didn’t want to forfeit seeing what his sister was going to do.

            The teen’s tongue shifted from her perfect teeth over to her upper lip.  Her tongue slowly slid from left to right… and then a bit more slowly back from right to left.  She did that again several times as Stuart braced himself within the raspberry… his attention utterly transfixed.

            His sister giggled.  “I don’t mind you watching my mouth, little Stuart.  Playing games like this is harmless fun.  As long as you don’t make it weird and start jerking off to your sister.  I know you wouldn’t even think of making this a sexual thing… when it’s not.  It’s just my mouth.  I still have my clothes on.”

            “Uh...  No, no, no!  I totally agree,” Stuart responded, his erection throbbing in his pants, unable to relieve himself.

            “It pleases me, Stuart, that I can do this to you.  I felt frustrated with you bugging me in your little, tiny flying ship.  But now you’re trapped, little bro.  So helpless.  So small and little and tiny… and itty-bitty and teeny-weeny.  Your size is so insignificant.  While I am still my normal size… making you seem even smaller by comparison.”  She giggled, saying, “You’re so small I could eat you if I wanted to.  I could eat this raspberry right now with you in it.”

            Stuart felt his panic returning as he watched his sister’s tongue beginning to lick the opening of the raspberry.  The small space around Stuart would turn dark as her tongue briefly covered the opening.  The light returning and then again twilight as her wet tongue licked the berry again and again.  She continued to lick the raspberry as though it were a lollipop.  Over and over and over again… she licked the opening of the raspberry directly in front of her brother’s eyes.

            Oh, God! Stuart thought, his heart racing super fast.  I’m so turned on, but what if she really does eat me.  The fearful notion was enough to keep him from masturbating right then and there.

            And then Stuart watched as his sister’s big sharp beautiful teeth began to bite down on the edge of raspberry’s opening.  Stuart pressed himself further back inside the berry, but there was no place to go.  Her shiny white teeth took another nibble and then another until half of the raspberry had disappeared.

            “Mmm... this tastes so yummy,” his sister said, chewing and swallowing.  “When it mixes with my saliva on my tongue, it tastes so good.”

            Seeing her brother looking nervously up from within the bowl-like half raspberry, she touched the end of her tongue with her fingertip as a strand of saliva extended a couple inches.  She curled her tongue and then smirked.  “Do you like that, little brother?  Do you like seeing your sister play with her spit?”

            Stuart’s erection couldn’t get any harder.  It was at the maximum and it throbbed in his pants… aching to be relieved.  And yet within his mind he was genuinely fearful of his sister’s plans.  He had never seen her act this way before.  As gorgeous as she was, he did not wish to end up at the bottom of her stomach.

            As his sister brought the berry closer to her lips, Stuart cried out, “No!  No!  No!  Cassandra, please don’t eat me!  I’m your brother!”

            He saw his sister’s plump lips immediately smirk at him.  “Yes, little Stuart.  You are my brother, but you’ve been naughty.”

            All of a sudden, Stuart saw the teen purse her lips as a glob of saliva came down washing over him.  His 1-centimeter body didn’t stand a chance as he was smothered in his sister’s spit.  He couldn’t breathe.  It was like he was underwater.  He desperately flailed his arms and legs as he tried to reach the surface… but the gooey spit was thick and it pulled him down.

            He tried to scream but could not.  And then he heard his own voice.  “Cassandra!  No, please don’t eat me!  Please stop, Cassandra!”  And he realized he was holding onto his sister’s long fingernail as she lifted him.  Clinging to his sister’s nail, he then found himself hanging over her spacious palm.  He was too frightened to let go, but with a slight tap of her finger he instantly plummeted and landed in the palm of her hand.

            He heard his sister’s laughter.  “Did you really think I was going to eat you?  You are certainly small enough to eat.  You’re just a little morsel of a man.  But I’d have to be pretty angry to eat you for real.”

            Stuart tried to catch his breath as his heart beat really fast.  He looked up at his sister’s beautiful face.  “I-I… I think I’m okay.  I didn’t really think you were going to eat me.”

            “Really, little brother?” She gave him a doubtful look.  “You seemed pretty nervous there.”

            “Okay, okay… maybe I did for a moment.”

            Stuart then saw his sister’s fingertips as she set his little flying ball down in her palm beside him.  “I think you’ve had enough excitement for one day,” his sister said.

            Stuart walked over to his ship and pulled on the handle as it opened up.  He climbed inside… closing the top.  He flew off his sister’s palm.  And then he zipped out of the kitchen and then flew up the stairs.... floating into his bedroom.

            Having re-enlarged himself, he headed over to the bathroom.  He felt a sense of relief that he had survived his sister eating him.

            In the bathroom, he cleaned himself up and put on some fresh clothes.  And then he heard his sister bang on the door.  “Stuart, I need to take a shower!  I told my friends I’d meet up with them.”

            Stuart opened the door, seeing his gorgeous sister.  It seemed strange to once again be slightly taller than she was.  “All right.  All right,” he said.  He walked out into the hall and then over to his bedroom.

            His eyes lit up as he noticed what was on his bed.  It was the store advertisement.  He immediately flipped through to the page that had his sister’s bikini picture.  “Oh, wow… oh, fucking wow…  Oh, my God, yes!”  His eyes drooled over his sister’s super curvy figure in the gold-metallic string bikini.  Her wide hips… her petite waist.  The way her lean, muscular thighs looked.  And, of course, his sister’s amazing DDs in that skimpy bikini top.

            Stuart quickly shut his bedroom door.  He unzipped his pants.  His full erection sprung out — instantly aroused and ready to go.  He masturbated to the gorgeous, shapely fitness model that was his 17-year-old sister.

            And then as he zipped up his pants, he noticed there was a piece of paper underneath the store ad.  He picked it up, realizing it was written in his sister’s pretty handwriting.

            It read: “Hey, big brother.  I think you earned this picture of me during our little playtime this morning.  I wanted to let you know the modeling agency let me keep this little cute gold bikini.  I have it in my room.  I thought I’d wear it during hot summer days — whenever I want to go in the backyard and swim in our pool.  But I’m afraid I’ll be tempting you too much, as the bikini is quite tiny.  I don’t want to make you too horny.  I am your SISTER after all.”

 

- - - - -

 

Thanks for reading.  If you like this story, please let me know in the comments.

I really don’t have convenient Internet access, so I can’t post as often as I have been doing with this story.  *Maybe* I could post more than one chapter at a time, but just less often.