- Text Size +

Stuart could only look helplessly out the window of his flying sphere as his sister lifted the gumball-sized ship with him — 1 centimeter tall — up before her model-like face.  Never before when Stuart was a child did his sibling ever once catch him while he zipped around in the tiny ship.  Not once!

            Looking out the window in utter disbelief — nervously shaking in his tiny captain’s chair — Stuart saw the angry, glaring gaze of his younger sibling.  For a brief moment, Stuart’s panic shifted to arousal seeing the flawless, stunning beauty of the 17-year-old’s countenance… but with her face more than 100 feet high and her blue eyes narrowed in disgust, Stuart’s fear and dread came rushing back.

            “Did you really think you could get away with this, Stuart?”  Her scowl increased as she spoke with disdain.  “Shrinking yourself down to bug-size so you could get your tiny hands on my bikini modeling picture?”

            “No, no!” Stuart pleaded through the speaker on his flying ship… his voice sounding high-pitched.  “Y-Y-You’re… you’re not supposed to catch me!”

            “Why not?” his sister answered, bringing the tiny sphere closer to her pretty face.  “Just because when I was 8 years old I tried my best to ignore your annoying antics… your childish insistence to be as small as an insect.”

            Stuart gasped as he then saw his sibling’s voluptuous lips curl into a smirk.  She laughed softly.  “You may think, little Stuart, that you can still get away with this crap.  But I’m grown up now.  And if you continue to insist on shrinking yourself down to a centimeter tall, then I will treat you as the little bug that you are.”

            Stuart couldn’t believe what his sister was saying.  But he managed to reply through the speaker, his voice sounding ever smaller in his defeat.  “Cassie… Cassandra, please!  I-I-I… I didn’t mean any harm.  I-I-I just wanted to get your bikini photo.”

            The teen smirked again.  “Well… didn’t I make it clear that I’m your sister?  And your obsession with a picture of me in a bikini is inappropriate.”

            “Yes, but... uh…” Stuart fumbled with his words, still desiring the gold-metallic bikini picture with his super curvy and busty sibling.  “I-I… I know… but you look so hot in that picture.  Like a goddess.”

            His sister sighed.  “So you see me as a goddess, you’re saying?”

            Stuart felt a twinge of discomfort at the word.  “Yes — I mean, no.  I mean, sort of… it’s hard to explain.”

            “Is it so hard, little Stuart?” she said, taking her free hand, and with her long nail she lifted the tiny handle on the front of the flying sphere.  The tiny ball opened up as its tiny pilot shrieked in fear.  “What’s wrong, little Stuart?  Not having your ship to protect you is scary for you?  I didn’t do this when we were children… but now I think differently about you being so utterly pathetic and small.”

            Stuart felt his sister’s long nail reach in… lifting him from his leather captain’s seat.  His centimeter-tall body clung to her nail as she lifted him up before her stunning pale blue eyes.

            “You can’t!  Cassandra you can’t!”

            “What’s that?” she replied and giggled.  “Your voice is so incredibly tiny.  You have to speak up.”

            Stuart shouted as loud as he could, his voice as high-pitched and harmless-sounding as could be imagined.  “Cassandra!  You can’t do this to me!  I’m your big brother!”

            The teen chuckled, smirking some more.  “I can’t do this to you, you say?  And you’re my big brother?”  She eyed her sibling as he continued to dangle helplessly from her nail.  “Funny of you to remind me that you’re my big brother when you are the one who ~shrunk~ yourself.  You’re the one who made yourself bug-size… little bro.

            “Okay!  I get it!” Stuart yelled.  “Please, please put me down!  I beg you, Cassandra!  I can’t hold on any longer.  My arms can’t hold on.”

            His sister giggled… moving her fingertip over to the palm of her hand as Stuart dropped from her fingernail.  “There,” she cooed.  “Is that better, little boy?  You look so tiny and pathetic in the palm of your big sister’s hand.”

            Stuart stood up as he found himself before the impossibly huge 125-foot-tall face… her gorgeous bone structure… her perfect facial features magnified in their glorious beauty.  The teen’s full, pouty lips together were 15 feet high… though just one lip was taller than he was.  And those startling blue eyes… more than twice his tiny frame… with long thick dark lashes.  Even his sister’s cute and perfect nose exuded a sensual eroticism as much as attractiveness.

            Stuart watched his sister’s long, elegant fingers beginning to curl ominously above and around him — just enough to make him feel like he were in a cage.  “C-C-Cassandra… please!  I’m too small to be treated like this!”  As Stuart said the words with genuine fear, he couldn’t help but have a feeling of arousal like never before.  He reached down and couldn’t stop himself from rubbing his genitals through his pants.

            The gesture had not gone unnoticed.  And his sister’s blue eyes narrowed in disgust.  “You are getting off on this, aren’t you?  Aren’t you!  Being so small… smaller than small… with me so gigantic.  It makes you turned on, doesn’t it?”

            Stuart stopped touching himself.  “No… no!  It was an accident that I got aroused.  I’m sorry!”

            The teen’s pretty face scowled.  “It better have been an accident.  Because I am your sister.  You shrinking yourself better not be to get turned on.  You can’t have your family member turning you on.  Do you hear me… little man?”

            “Yes, I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!  It’s totally inappropriate!”

            His sister narrowed her eyes.  “Yes, you better understand.  I am not bigger than you for your sexual pleasure… or for some kinky fetish of yours.  If you reduce yourself to bug-size in the future, know that I will not stand for you getting off on me being bigger than you.  I will have to discipline you then.  Okay?  Do you understand?”

            “Yes, Cassandra!  I’m sorry!  I’m so sorry!”

            The teen gave him a stern look of disapproval.  And then she smirked slightly.  “You better not be getting aroused by our size difference when you shrink.  Or by me talking about you being small and me being big.”  She then picked up her brother placing him back inside his flying sphere.  She clicked it closed.  And then holding her palm in front of her… she flicked the little ball as it flew across the room and landed hard against the wall.

            After a moment, Stuart realized his sister had opened her bedroom door for him… and he immediately flew the ship out of her room… and down the hall to his own room where he re-enlarged himself.

            He stood in his room… determined that he needed his sister’s bikini picture more than ever.  But he had a feeling that only by shrinking himself could he convince his sister to give it to him.

 

Please comment.