- Text Size +

Sight wasn’t the first thing that came to me when I woke up, nor was it sound. It was smell. I felt this musky odor slowly creep through my nostrils, but I couldn’t pick up what the smell was. One thing was for certain, it wasn’t a pleasant smell. Images started to fill my head while I inhaled this subtle musky smell. I started thinking of NERV headquarters and getting ready to leave for the day. 

I’m transported right into the locker rooms at the job. One of my coworkers is there with me. I can’t really recall her name, but I always remembered her for her distinct short shoulder length purple hair. We were both changing together after a long days work. We both wanted nothing more but to finally go home and get some well deserved rest. 

“Man what a day, huh Maya.”

“Yeah, I can’t believe we were able to beat that Angel in time.”

“I know I was totally afraid! I could’ve sworn that Shinji’s battery pack was gonna die out at the last second. But thankfully, we all persevered.”

“Absolutley.”

“Phew, I don’t know about you, but I was sweating up a storm during that whole fight.”

I remember it so clear. I watched as she slowly peeled off her knee high socks, the white angelic look of them being collided with almost the human musky smell that was slowly coming out of them. I watched as the sock went down her nicely shaved leg all the way down to her barefoot. Once the sock finally freed her foot from this prison she wiggled her toes and brought her fingers down to them. She thoroughly started going in between her toes, almost as if she was cleaning them. I had the sudden urge all of a sudden to get on my knees and start licking them. 

“Oh sorry! I forgot I was in public.”

“O-oh no worries! I do it too you’re totally fine.”

That was the first time I ever had felt almost overcome by lust. The smell that was permeating around me was finally making sense. It was a damp sock. My eyes opened and I finally saw the pungent permiater. I immediately started coughing as I opened my eyes. I inched away from this massive piece of smelly cloth and felt the urge to gag. I couldn’t believe the smell that was coming out of it. I know I have a bit of a foot fetish, but at this size the smell was unbearable. I saw as Ritsuko walked towards me laughing to herself.

“I told you that they smell bad. I wanted to do that as a bit of a joke. You said my feet don’t smell that bad, well there ya go.”

I was starting to have a small feeling of regret for ever opposing her foot odor comments. The warm smile she had been giving me this entire time had started to fade away, in its place was this more devious dominant smirk. 

“Well, no point in turning back now. We need to do these tests, for the good of NERV.” 

After she was finished saying this, she descended her large hand upon me to slowly pick me up. She was still wearing her nightgown, and her hair was a smidge messy. I was starting to have second thoughts about this experiment. She brought me down lower and lower to the ground. Her tall slender legs ascending onwards as if they were like pillars. She plopped me softly onto the ground right in front of her slippered feet. They were both pink and had a furry exterior to them. 

“This is gonna be fun for me, I don’t know about you. I wanted to wear my personal favorite slippers for this occasion. I’ve worn them for quite some time. You’ll get to have a whiff of 5 years worth of my foot stink.”

As she said that, her left foot slowly started to come out of the slipper. Gusts of foul smelling wind came flying out of the slipper like a storm. I got that musky smell I had from the sock, but it was no longer imprisoned through fabric. Now it’s let out to be wild and free. I finally got a whiff of Ritsuko’s foot smell. The feet I had looked down at in lust and submissiveness. The feet I’d touch myself too at the thought of being able to hold onto and lick or massage. I knew that they’d probably smell a bit, I know mine can sometimes. But at this size, this magnitude, it feels that the stench is increased up to the maximum. Waves of a cheesy scent started to surround me as her bare foot was finally out of the slipper.

She flexed her toes a bit for comfort. I saw small little droplets come down off her foot, making an earth shattering crash around me. Ritsuko placed her bare foot right in front of me. I noticed that her slender toes had not had a pedicure and were all natural looking. I coughed, feeling I just had a large nasty hunk of wet cheese plopped right in front of me. I couldn’t stop coughing once she got her second foot next to me.

“Hmmm, are you having some trouble down there? I thought I warned you last night that my feet can get really smelly. Well here they are in their unwashed glory.”

She lifted her foot far above me, while I watched, I got a peek at her pussy. I couldn’t make it out very clearly but there was something I definitely noticed, there was some noticeable hairs protruding out and around it, and I could’ve sworn I saw a bit of perspiration around it. My thinking was cut off by the sheer weight and force of Ritsuko’s foot pressing down on me. 

Even though I should probably be squashed like a bug at this size, I’m somehow maintaining my form. I don’t feel any bones cracking or muscles giving out. All of my sight is covered by Ritsuko’s sweaty soles. This is the moment I’d been dreaming of when I first signed up for this, but the smell is just too powerful for me to handle. I watch in horror as I see a blob of sweat slowly accumulating right in front of me. Her foot perspiration had been forming itself into a putrid blob that was about to come right onto my mouth. My hands were pinned down and my head movement was restricted, I couldn’t do anything. I thought to myself, “I’m her small subservient for the week, I must get used to this. If I want to woo her, I must accept all the good and the gross about her.” I opened my mouth wide as the blob of sweat swam smoothly down into my throat. It was a disgusting cocktail with the flavor of sweat, cheese, and foot, all into one going down into my stomach.  

I won’t lie, having Maya under my feet is so exhilarating. This shy meek woman I see every day being crushed and tormented by my foot was nothing short of being sexy to me. I’ll admit, I started to finger myself a bit as I was smashing her underneath my feet. I could see on the laptop that her bones and muscles were holding up well. I started biting my lip at the idea of her licking my feet, but I have to stop and maintain some level of professionalism. After all, I don’t need to do such a low thing as this. I can have her do it for me later on. I decided to free her for the time being. I lifted my foot off of her and picked her back up.

“How was it?”

“I….strangely couldn’t feel any sort of pain throughout the entire time. I felt indestructible, but it was pretty unique being that close to your feet.”

“Ah yes, that’s great. But I felt I needed to make them have that...smell to make sure a small human or even EVA could handle tough conditions. I did it all for research.” (That’s a load of bullshit, I wanted to do that purley to torment you. And looks like I succeeded at that.)

I took a quick whiff of Maya.

“Oh my god you stink. I gotta wash you off or something.”

We both smiled and laughed as Ritsuko walked into the bathroom with me.


 

Chapter End Notes:

As always feel free to comment, critique, and favorite this story.  I wanted from the get-go to make this one longer then my previous gts stories. Anyways, hope you're enjoying this!

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18591023