- Text Size +

“Well, you coming in” she asked me with a friendly welcome.

“Y-yes ma'am”. What am I saying? Why did I just call her ma'am like that without even thinking? This felt so embarrassing, but very alluring to me. She stretched her hand out for me to walk on as she brought me closer and closer to her mouth. Those lips of hers. Those luscious luxurious lips that ive always wanted to kiss, those lips i’ve always felt myself lost in every time she’d come over to me to correct me or ask me about something. Now, they’re as large as a billboard. Her sweet cherry red lipstick was even more mesmerizing at this small of a size. She opened up her mouth with a low ‘ahhhh’. The sort of ahhh that people do when they stick their tongue out for a doctor. I could see deeply into her mouth. All of her nice pearly white teeth all perfectly in a row. The fleshy coloring of the walls and roof of her mouth. Her tongue softly sitting on the floor of it. And small droplets of spit, dripping down inside her mouth. I could make out some of the specks of what she’s eaten for lunch scattered about her tongue like a messy room. She let me down into her mouth almost like a slide. I fell down and landed right on her tongue. It made a loud squish sound when it broke my fall. The sounds inside of here were so surreal. I could hear Ritsuko’s breathing in and out, but instead of that typical feminine way of breathing she did, it sounded more husky, as if her voice had been pitched down. The sound of dripping water echoed throughout her mouth. I watched as her large finger came into her mouth and pointed towards where the corn had been stuck. It was a mangled mess that wedged itself in between her teeth. I walked towards the unwelcome guest and started to tug at it. The thing wouldn’t budge. I put my left foot against her tooth to give myself slack as I pulled harder. All the while of me doing this, I looked at her uvula and enterance to her throat. I started fantasizing about her swallowing me and entering her stomach. All of this got steamer to me hearing her breathing which was sexual to me. As I started to get myself lost in my fantasy, the corn finally came loose. 

I felt the small tug of the corn coming out of my teeth. I knew the girl could do it, and I sensed she enjoyed the view inside of me. I’m just getting her all buttered up for the other things I’ll have her do. She seems to be able to work well in small spaces, and I’ve got plenty of them for her to crawl her way into. I reached into my mouth to take out the small girl and look at her handiwork. She smiled as she held the gross blob of corn that stuck itself right into my mouth. I could see her look at it as if it were some sort of trophy/

“Keep it, it’s your prize” I said with a wink. Even though she was so small, I could see her blush a bit. “I’m only kidding” laughing as I said it. 

“Y-yeah, I’ll just throw it out when I can” I said to her. Even though we laughed about me keeping it, I kept it safe and secure in my tiny part of the room. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Felt a spark of inspiration to write this part out of nowhere. I have more ideas for what Ritsuko and Maya will be doing together. I wanna take more time with this series to keep it fresh and to avoid repeating what I've already done. I do have ideas for my own original gts stuff, but I wanna keep to my word and finish this story to avoid it being one of those stories that people really like, but never got finished. Anyways like always, feel free to favorite, review, and critique this. 

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18579885