- Text Size +

 

Ritsuko put me down on the table as she was starting to make herself lunch. A lot of time had passed from that finger test and we were late sleepers, so it had already been around noon when this was occuring. She was frying herself and me some eggs while the corn was being prepared in the microwave. It was a fun sight to see this beautiful woman cooking meals with such efficency. Much better than Misato’s lousy cooking.

“You doing okay, Maya?”

“Oh yes! Sorry I’m a bit hungry and the food you’re making just looks so good.”

It was such an amazing sight to me to see this beautiful woman cooking her food, both for me and her. She eventually finished and I watched as she set her plate down in front of her, as well as me. She cut off little pieces of scrambled eggs for me to munch on as well as some of her corn on the cob. “Let’s dig in” she said.

The sight of the tiny Maya eating away at my cooking was a pleasurable sight for me. As well as ego inflating. All of the things I had in store for that little girl and she isn’t even aware of it yet. I feasted upon the scrambled eggs I made, they were incredible obviously. I decided it’d be fun to toy with Maya a little more. 

“So Maya, got any crushes around the office?”

I saw as she almost spit out her food.

“N-no not really, I don’t typically focus on that kind of stuff.”

Oh that’s such bullshit, I know you lust for me you sneaky little whore. I know much more than I will ever let on. 

“Oh come now Maya, you must get lonely living all by yourself.”

“Yeah I guess, I don’t know, it’s not something I spend much time thinking about.”

I know exactly how you spend that time, but that’ll come into play later on. I thought to myself while I looked down at her with a smug smile. I could see her little face glow red with embarrassment. But she wouldn’t even know the embarrassment and sexual tension I’d put her through just yet.

“You know Maya, I really do love corn. Easily one of my favorite things to eat with any meal. But there is always an annoying thing about it.”

“You too? I love eating corn with meals daily too! What’s the thing that bothers you?”

“When the corn gets stuck in between your teeth.” 

“Me too!”

Oh you naive little woman, you don’t know what I’m hinting at, do you?

“You see.” I open my mouth nice and wide, letting out a subtle sexual moan as I do. “I have some corn stuck in between my teeth, and I was wondering, would you mind digging it out for me?”

I couldn't believe what I was being asked. I was facing Ritsuko’s large, vast, open, wet mouth, her tongue plopped in front of me almost like a ladder, wanting me to go inside? I felt my heart pound hard at that. I couldn’t figure out what I should do.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm back. I will be updating this story, but not as frequently, and I will go on another hiatus once I finish it. As always, feel free to comment, like, and favorite.

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18533915