- Text Size +

There was no way I could sleep. My heart was fluttering and my mind was racing at a thousand thoughts a minute. I could only think of the fact that the woman I had a crush on was sleeping right in the same room as me. My mind kept throbbing with lustful thoughts. I ...I...I can’t help myself. I felt my teeth sink into my lips as my hand slowly went down underneath my night gown. I started curling my toes as I started fingering myself, but did so very discreetly. All I could think of was Ritsuko licking her lips, swallowing me inside her mouth with the food that filled her stomach. God I just want her to own and consume me like food. I was getting louder and louder, picking the pace up as my mind kept shooting around into more forms of degenracy. I don’t care if you wanna step on me with your unwashed foot or your bare ass, as long as I’m pleasuring you that’s all that matters. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK….fuck….fuck…. I came so fast. I felt a wave of shame come over me. I just masturbated with someone else in the room. God, I feel stupid. What if she doesn’t even like me in that way? I shook these thoughts and went right to sleep as I drifted along into sleep. 

The morning came pretty quickly as I shut my eyes. I felt a hinderance of shame seeing Ritsuko smiling at me while we were both waking up from a nights long sleep. I smiled anyway, even though a felt some guilt about doing it. We both ate some cereal while none of us were really talking.

“Not much of a morning person Ritsuko?”

“Eh not really, that’s the one thing I don’t like about our job. We gotta get up all bright and early so we can be at NERV for most of the day. I’d have slept in, but I wanna make sure my experiment truly gets the full 7 day treatment.”

“Yeah, me too.” (I want as much time alongside you as possible)

We kept pecking at our cereal both groggy from sleep until it was time to wash the bowls and put them away. Ritsuko pulled out a suitcase she had under her bed and opened it up. There was a syringe in it, a bottle of some purple gel, and what looked like a camera and a screen.

“W-what’s this?”

“This is the experiment right here. Allow me to go more indepth now that you’re here. I’m gonna inject you with the shrinking gel cells, this will ensure you’ll be tiny while also being able to not get hurt personally by any sort of object or living person. This bottle of gel is the growth sereum I made while Asuka had been unknowingly shrunk down. And this camera and screen are so I can keep track of you and not loose sight of you! Any questions?

“N-nope.”

“Good, which arm, left or right?”

“Right.”

I felt a small prick as Ritsuko injected these cells directly into my bloodstream. It felt weird, like the feeling you get when you’d blow bubbles in your soda. She took the needle out of my arm and took a few steps back. Suddenly, she appeared to have gotten taller and taller with each passing second. It felt oddly kinky to me if that makes sense. I watched as my superior truly grow in front of me like the true goddess she is while I the mere foolish mortal shrunk down to my proper place. I watched as her legs started to become like trees to me, with small prickly brown hairs poking out every so often. Then finally I was at the place someone like me belongs at, her feet. She had her feet clearly recently pedicured, with her nails being painted this luxurious looking red. I wonder what they smell like. I can’t get much of a whiff since she’s a fair distance from me, but it’s enough where I can see the finer details of her legs.

She walked over to me, with each step being like an earthquake as she plucked me from the ground and rose me up to her face. She smiled and said,

“Looks like the shrinking cells worked. How are you feeling Maya?”

“I’m feeling pretty fine. I don’t really notice any sort of difference then before.”

“Interesting”

She quickly got out a small black notebook and jotted down what I just said to her in it.

“So, are you ready for the experiment now?”

“Yes m’am.”

“Let’s begin!”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Now the true Giantess parts of the story can finally begin. Like I said with the previous chapter, I want to try to make this more expansive then previous stories and make this more juicy and not so rushed feeling. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy reading this so far, and as always please vote below so I know if you are all enjoying the story so far.

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18483987