- Text Size +

Deep into the cavernous nostril Maya went, having these long dark strands of hairs fluttering past her as she got sucked in. Once Ritsuko stopped inhaling her own armpit smell she fell directly into a pool of snot on her fleshy nostril flooring. All that could be heard around Maya were the echoes of inhales Ritsuko was doing and the squishing and oozing sound of the mucus dripping and squishing around deep within this woman's nostrils. She admired the view and even enjoyed the dominating feeling that Ritsuko was giving off here. Now she was merely a speck in her nose. A booger to be picked and flicked away. 

I couldn’t help but smirk at the power dynamic at play here, and it’s only gonna get worse from here on out. I can feel tiny helpless Maya in the swamp of my nostril. 

“How are you doing in there?”

“I’m doing fine.”

“Good, so I wanted to ask you a favor for me, do you mind digging the boogers out of my nose? I wanna see how your upper body strength has been affected by your shrinkage.” 

“V-very well.”

Perfect. While I have her busy doing that, I have the next seed of submission to plant for her. 

Ritsuko pulled out her cellphone and started to go through her contact list to get a very special somebody. She felt sweat rolling down her forehead as she looked for the first letter of this woman's first name.This was due partially due to the morning run she did alongside the humidity of the outdoors, but also due to how erotic this was gonna be for her. Once she found the name, she had a grin on her face as she started texting her. 

Within the cavern, I could hear Ritsuko breathing to herself, in and out. It made her size and presence so much more powerful to me. I watched as her long dark nose hairs swayed back and forth with every breath she took, as well as the boogers in her nose. She had quite a few boogers, some were stuck to the walls, some were dangling, and some were just in liquid form, like the one I fell into. I looked in disgust at how I was essentially soaked within her snot. It reminded me of how powerful her sneezes could be, which I hope she doesn’t do to me while I’m in here. 

There was a time where she was trying to help me set up the computer when I was new to the job at NERV as usual she leaned over me to start typing in the commands and such. The area hadn’t been dusted yet so she naturally inhaled some by accident. This caused her nose to wrinkle and her to let out a loud hard sneeze. I watched as the snot flew out of her nose and splattered all over the screen, it was as if her nose was like a spraycan of mucus. She got red in the face and apologized as she wiped my screen clean with a cleaning solution. I remember just looking as if in slow motion the boogers just ejecting out of her nose and splattering all over my screen. It was definitely gross, but something erotic about it as well. It made me think of how some people get turned on by having a man shoot his cum all over their face. But I had a job to do and that was to clean Risato’s nostril of all the boogers within. I grabbed some of the boogers around me, they had a hard but squishy surface to them. I started piling them up together in a gross surreal snowman like structure. I let Ritsuko know that I got some for her. I watched as her larger than life finger pierced the light and came right in. I watched in amazement as her finger scraped up the snot I collected and slinked it out of the cavern. 

This was easier than I expected, I’m gonna keep her busy while I take care of bringing over an unexpected guest, Misato. I’m sure she could use some cool refreshments and some time to cool her hot tired feet off as well. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

I have the rest of this story figured out now and wanted to ask you all to go through these two polls. First one to see how many of you are liking this and also one for a tie breaker for the next story I'll be uploading. Hope you're enjoying it! 

Thoughts vvvvvvv

https://www.strawpoll.me/19486924

 

Tie breaker for next gts story vvvvvv 

https://www.strawpoll.me/19486930