- Text Size +

All of this wonderful pedicure work has gotten really to my head. I’ve loved every second of having this cute small woman down below at my feet. I couldn’t help myself but to chuckle watching her trying to paint my titanic sized toenails. There was something sexually exhilarating about having this woman who used to be my coworker down below at my smelly feet, painting my toenails. If I ever give her the growth formula, I can see it all now. Her being on her pretty knees, sticking her tongue out like the obedient dog she is. Waiting for my hot and tired feet to be cleaned off by them. Having my taste stamped on her tongue, this is all something I’ll need to save for later. She seems to be all finished up making my feet seem sweet and feminine once again. I’ll give her another dosage of submissiveness tomorrow morning. 

The next morning came quicker then I knew it. I immediately woke to the large massive Ritsuko smiling down at me. I felt my face warm up as she looked at me with those beautiful rich dark eyes of her. She asked me, “Sleep well?”

“I slept pretty alright.”

“Man, it got hot last night for me, I had to sleep without the covers on. I even had to take off some layers.”

That’s where I finally noticed that Ritsuko had been wearing nothing aside from her bra and panties. I felt myself starting to breathe heavier. The woman of my dreams being almost nude and at hundreds of feet tall. It was all so sweet, but what was to come wouldn’t at least taste sweet.

“So with this gel I wanted to test something else. Your sense of taste. So, I was really sweating up a storm last night, and you seem to not mind some smells so I wondered…”

With that, I watched in awe as she slowly raised her left arm up to the sky. I watched her armpit slowly unearth itself. As her arm lifted up, I watched as branches of dark curly armpit hair started to release itself, coming down free from its prison. I could see from my size the amount of sweat they were drenched in. Their pungent smell hit my nostrils at such an immense speed. It was so strong and sour, but strangely alluring. It was definitely not pleasant, but I didn’t mind it. I started watering at the mouth waiting for my goddess to say the words to me. 

“Would you mind licking my armpits?”

It felt like I died and went to heaven at that very moment. It’s something I wanted to do ever since we had that power outage all those years ago. I still remember Ritsuko trying to turn my computer on, our AC unit being down as well. She was leaning over me, already having taken off her lab coat when I noticed her armpit was fairly close to me. I could get a faint whiff of her body odor, but what really set me off was this. As she tried and struggled to turn my computer on, a large drop of sweat was building up in her armpit. I watched lustfully as it grew and grew, having the temptation to stick my tongue out and taste it, I watched it descend from her armpit, splashing directly onto my hand. I excused myself to the bathroom and licked it right off. I got the faintest taste of her unique sweat, and craved for it ever sense. Today is the day I get to live that fantasy.


 

Chapter End Notes:

See? Told you I was back! So this isn't what will happen for the next few months. What I'll try to do is keep adding chapters to this on a weekly basis. I hate it personally whenever great smut stories get cut off in the middle, so I'm dedicating myself to finishing this one. Especially since it seems to be my most popular. So, I'm gonna aim for and hopefully be able to upload one new chapter a week. Hope this works and hope you're enjoying this. Feel free to leave reviews, I love reading them. This is about roughly half way over by now but I want to get a head start on brain storming new ideas. I want my next giantess/giant story to be about characters I've made. So, this is where all of you come in. 

Vote below on what giantess/giant story you'd like for me to write after this one. It would mean a lot if you did and it'd help me figure out what you all wanna read. And if some don't get many votes, I'll write them eventually. 

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

https://www.strawpoll.me/19456114

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^