- Text Size +

 

All around her Asuka could simply see these large black tree trunks, sprouting around in various angles and in various sizes. She could barely see what was in front of her, but one thing was certain, there was a familiar scent that lingered in the air. She could recognize that smell, it was the smell of a womans vagina. That organic, yet sexual smell fluttered around Asuka for some time simply mesmerizing her. All of the hell that she had just endured was certainly worth this. She started to make her venture forward, pushing around the various pubic hairs that had gotten in her way. All the while, feeling her heart beat faster and faster. Then just like the jungle, the trees started to part in an oval like shape, revealing this large pink mass. The central area for Rei’s pleasures was right there before her very eyes. All she could do at this moment was simply sit back and just admire its beauty. Her vaginal lips spread out like a flower, the small specks of sweat from her long day, and the clitoris pointing out proudly like a rock. She heard some movement going on outside and heard a light switch go off. She was going to sleep. Asuka got worried at first, but new that a truly good orgasm would wake up anyone.

Asuka slowly walked over to Rei’s clitoris and looked at it. It’s color was almost like bubblegum, but had that sexual musky smell omit around it. She stuck her tongue out and licked it. Nothing happened. She began licking it more and more, she could sense Rei’s heartbeat go up ever so slightly. This is gonna be a lot of work, Asuka thought to herself. But, to make her orgasm and to make her notice her, it would be completely worth it. 

Rei was laying in her bad staring at the ceiling. She would do this often since she usually had some trouble sleeping. Her mind wandered back to the occurrence that happened this evening, she still felt a bit embarrassed at how she handled the situation. But while she was thinking about the situation, thoughts about Asuka herself started to bleed through. She thought of how hot it was to watch her consume a burger and how she rubbed her foot on her shoe. Should I tonight? I don’t know, would it be right? She threw those thoughts to the wind and let herself dive deeply into these lusty thoughts of hers. Rei slowly closed her eyes, took a deep breath and tried to visualize what it was her mind secretly lusted for. The image started to come to her more and more vivid as the seconds turned into minutes.

While Asuka was licking Rei’s clitoris, she started to have some sort of vision come through to her. She was confused by it, and got progressively more confused when she started to see an image of her start to come through. She was also starting to hear Rei’s deep breaths getting a little bit louder with each passing minute. Asuka’s eyes widened to what she was beginning to see. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, let me know what you all think. 

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18463874/