- Text Size +

The friendship between Asuka and Rei had truly been blossoming after the mission that Rei had embarked on. Of course, this information was never given to Asuka as to not bother or irritate her at the thought of having that “doll” Rei go inside her and save her. They had been talking more and more with each passing day. Cooperating even better than ever whenever they had to fight off the next Angel or so. Things had been going pretty well for the both of them. Both of them had been opening up more and more, blossoming like a locust flower. However there was an elephant in the room that neither one of them wanted to fully address.

It was the final moments of the mission. The Angel had lopped off the top of a building with it’s massive arms when suddenly Rei appeared from behind it. Grabbing hold of it. 

“Now Asuka!” Misato yelled

“Don’t have to tell me twice” she said with a cocky smile. 

Asuka had charged forward to the Angel with her power knife and stabbed right into the red gem. Sparks flew everywhere as she pushed harder and harder with the blade. Knowing this would probably be the one and only chance this trick would work. The knife pierced right through and immediately killed the Angel. Everyone at NERV had celebrated on another job well done. Asuka smiled while looking at EVA Unit 00, Rei had done the same to EVA Unit 02. 

The pilots had already been taken out of the EVA Units and were in the locker room together. 

“We really make a good team Rei.”

“Yes we do.”

Asuka smiled and was recounting the mission they had both undertaken while she changed out of her plugsuit to put on more casual clothes. Unannounced to Asuka, Rei had been looking over shoulder. Watching as the pilot for EVA Unit 02 got out of her plugsuit and reached for her bra. Staring as her sweet plump breasts swayed back and forth while she hooked on her bra. Rei’s mind started to wander a bit into lustful territory when she immediately got snapped back to reality. 

“So what do you say?”

Rei felt a sense of embarrassment from this. Had she caught her checking her out? No, she wouldn’t be all smiley or bubbly if that was the case. She quickly responded.

“What was it you said again? Sorry I....dazed out a bit from that intense mission.”

“The question I asked was did you wanna grab a bite to eat with me after this?”

Rei suddenly thought to herself, “Is she asking me out on a date or something? No, calm down Rei. It isn’t that serious, just a treat for the night.”

“Sure thing.”

Asukas eyes sparked with joy at hearing her invitation being accepted. She wanted to spend more time with her out of the context of NERV, but she also started thinking more and more about Rei for some reason with these most recent days. But it didn’t matter, Rei was genuinely fun to be around. 

Meanwhile deep inside of the body of Asuka,. There were remnants of the shrinking gel that had coated EVA Unit 00 that laid dormant within her. They had started to soak their way right into her bloodstream. What could trigger it to go off was as unknown as the existence of it to Asuka. But all that mattered now, Asuka was gonna go eat out with Rei.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, feel free to comment, critique, and favorite this story.