- Text Size +

Asuka began walking up Rei’s legs. She had noticed that there were some noticable dark hairs poking out from them. She would’ve made some snide comment on how hairy her legs were, but she knew that she was no better and besides shaving legs can be a pain in the ass. It was such a surreal thing to her, seeing Rei be at such a god like size, walking through her legs with her tree trunk sized hairs. She blushed a bit watching Rei attentively read through her book. She watched as her eyes went through a mixture of reading and thinking. But of course, from this view as well, she could semi peek underneath her skirt. She couldn’t tell what she was wearing underneath but it certainly fueled her horniness. 

Rei flipped through the pages of her book absorbing all of the knowledge that provided. She felt a sensation brewing inside her stomach, making its way up to her throat. Rei let out a soft burp and continued on with reading her book.

Asuka looked up and watched as this cute blue haired girl let out a low guttural belch. It was a sound she’d never expect nor dream of hearing come out of the mouth of such a beautiful woman such as her. Everyone burps of course, it’s something all people do. But she never imagined hearing such a low tone belch come from the mouth of Rei Ayanami. She kept on walking up her leg and reached her knee when she watched as she moved her book away from herself. “Can she finally see or feel me? This personal hell may finally be over!”

Rei felt a tickle inside her nose and moved the book out of firing range. She let out a hard sneeze. Hard enough where it caused her to jerk her head forward. She looked down in disgust as she saw snot sprayed around her legs. She leaned back to grab a tissue to dab away the mucous. 

Asuka heard a loud low “AAAACCCHHHEEEWW”, and watched as large yellowish green globs came raining down around her, coating the ground she stood around with mucus and boogers. She looked slowly in horror as she herself had been coated in Rei’s nose gold. She immediately started freaking out at the sheer disgusting feeling of all this and tried wiping herself down with one of Rei’s leg hairs. Asuka wished she was back at home to take a nice warm bath or a shower or anything but this. She saw a large, white, soft looking paper substance come down with Rei’s pale hand. Asuka realized that this could be her chance to get closer to Rei and finally get her attention. 

Rei dapped the area around her legs where the sneeze sprayed. After finishing this, she brought the tissue up to her face to closely examine it. This was another one of her strange hobbies, she enjoyed examining the contents of her body that got ejected out of her, and this was no different. She closely inspected the tissue to see all that came out of her body. Opening up the tissue she slowly examined all the yellow-green like liquid that was coating the tissue. What stood out to her was a solid green looking mass that was amongst the rest of the tissue. “Must have been a booger” she said to herself looking grossed out. She crumbled up the used tissue and threw it into the trash. 

Asuka had been scooped up in the tissue, surrounded by all of Rei’s snot and mucus. All I wanted was to eat out with Rei and get to know her more, not like this. She saw the Godlike figure look down at her, her beautiful red eyes slowly looking all around her. Asuka felt admittedly naked having this beauty so thoroughly examine her. “Must have been a booger” was all she heard Rei say as her face contorted in a disgusted way. Asuka felt almost insulted by this, while she saw her pale hands close the tissue she freed herself and clung onto her thumb. She watched as the discarded tissue went directly into the trash, and saw just where the hand was about to go next. 

Rei felt comfy all alone and decided to scratch an itch that was in her pubes that had been bothering her for quiet some time now. She itched away and sniffed her hand softly, having some of her own pheromones enter her. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, let me know what you all think. 

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18463874/r