- Text Size +

While Rei was walking to her bed, she picked up a book labeled Quantum Physics and proceeded to get out her nail polish set. She sat up against her pillow while she took out all the equiptment she’d need to complete her pedicure. This was the first time that she’d really done any of this so it was a mixture of exciting and a bit scary. She didn’t know what color she wanted to make her toenails. She looked through the vast rainbow of colors throughout the set and decided on black since it’s a color that can go with anything.

Asuka fell from the force of Rei picking up and putting down the things she’s had and fell onto the bed, but this didn’t scare or frustrate her. She’ll be painting her nails so that means that she’s gonna be sitting still for the next hour. And since she’s got her book next to her, I’m gonna assume that my predictions will be totally correct. She’ll be reading her book while I shall climb up her legs. 

Rei proceeded to put the blue block in between all of her toes so that way they’d stay perfectly in place while she painted her nails. The sight of all this was rather cute to Asuka. Seeing Rei do something feminine like giving herself a pedicure was a nice image for her. Suddenly, an image came through her head. She deviantly imagined Rei laying on the floor naked painting her toenails while she looked down at her smiling, playfully rubbing her other barefoot in her face. Asuka didn’t know where these thoughts were coming from, but she really loved them.

Rei finished painting her toenails and was currently reading her book. Asuka thought, this is my chance! She walked on top of Rei’s currently pedicured feet and started to really admire them. Her toenails were finally at a more proper length as well as being beautifully painted, albeit she missed and got some on her toes but it was okay. Rei really does have some pretty feet. Asuka couldn’t believe what she just thought, she hated feet. Especially ones that could stink as much as Rei’s. She shook it off and continued her venture upwards on Rei’s body. What I can do is once I’m done trecking her legs I can try yelling out to her or maybe...her mind filled with deviancy once again, go inside her panties and lick that large pussy of hers. Asuka’s heart was beating so fast and she had to snap herself out of it. No Asuka, you have to get back to normal size. 

Asuka suddenly found herself within her head. She was at a stalemate with her horniness and with her goal. 

Go on and lick her pussy.

I have to be brought back to normal size, it’s dangerous for me to be this small.

Come on, you’ve fingered yourself about doing something like this for a while. Remember that night in the bath tub?

That’s not important right now, I need to be focused on what needs to be done.

How often do you get to do something like this? Imagine being surrounded by her blue pubic hairs and having her clitoris stand up like an erect cock. Licking and rubbing it while you get to see her face pant and sweat from the intensity of it all.

Asuka didn’t know what to say back. Her horniness was starting to win.

You’ve always wanted to dominate her. It started small like most things to do. You wanted to outshine her with your EVA piloting skills, then you wanted to beat her with test scores, and now you simply want to sexually dominate her. Do it!

Asuka was back to reality. She came to an agreement to herself, she’ll get Rei’s attention alright, but it’s gonna be coming from the ecstasy her pussy is feeling.